KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Xbox 360 screenshots

(After you saw some screenshots) What did you think of the games and graphics?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Excellent graphics 12 63.16%
Good graphics 3 15.79%
Ok graphics 3 15.79%
Baaaad graphics 1 5.26%
Total: 19 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Xbox 360 screenshots
Started by: crazy_shadow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
an_old_wonderer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by snake_eyes616
games.
i meant....playstation, nintendo, xbox, or pc....

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 01:25 AM
an_old_wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send an_old_wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by an_old_wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's just being funny, he knows what you mean.

Anyway, where are yall going to preorder the Xbox 360?
I have never preordered anything before and I might want to preorder this.

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 05:06 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tru_Slice
Pun not included

I think Microsoft is going in a little over their heads. They're not even sure if PDZ is gonna be one of the first games in the launch day.

And seperate hard drive? The originbal Xbox's hardrive is what made the system better than all the others.

I'm just saying that i'm a little dissapointed in Microsoft for going all Sony on us.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 03:31 PM
Tru_Slice is currently offline Click here to Send Tru_Slice a Private Message Find more posts by Tru_Slice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MarioX
Booker T Washington

It looks okay, not a vast improvement over the original though. PS3 can do better. The graphics are good but not that good.

The only social effects they affect are side effects of the health effects. smile

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 03:38 PM
MarioX is currently offline Click here to Send MarioX a Private Message Find more posts by MarioX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NightWriter
Seeker of Inspiration

Originally posted by powerfulone1987
He's just being funny, he knows what you mean.

yeah, looks like its not working that well, but I play on the PS2 and PC if thats what you want to know c_s.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 10:27 PM
NightWriter is currently offline Click here to Send NightWriter a Private Message Find more posts by NightWriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by MarioX
It looks okay, not a vast improvement over the original though. PS3 can do better. The graphics are good but not that good.

We're at a point, now, where that doesn't really matter, though. Xbox 360 has good enough graphics for me. It depends on the games now. yes

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 10:32 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

Originally posted by MarioX
id have to agree with u thinkin that about the pics...but i just watched some trailers on some of the xbox games...and they're like 10x better then the pics to tell u the truth, quake 4 looks like a reallife type of thing just instead ur in first person and actually controlling it. i swear im dying to get that game.

Originally posted by snake_eyes616
yeah, looks like its not working that well, but I play on the PS2 and PC if thats what you want to know c_s.
some people say its not true but do u agree that doom 3 looks way better on pc then it did on the original xbox? lol

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 11:49 PM
an_old_wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send an_old_wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by an_old_wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

lol wo those ppl that say it looks same as the old xbox are freaking stupid. i just read up like 10 reviews on the video for the systems and it gives a comparison on them. the original xbox only has a memory of 64MB...thats lower then my pc which is pretty sad. and the xbox360 has a memory of 512MB which is 4x as much as my pc. dude not many computers at all have 512MB memory lol. That's a hell of a video card.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 01:10 AM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

I beg to differ; mine has 1024 MB. 512 is pretty much the bare minimum on RAM these days. The new Windows, when it comes out, will require 2048 MB to run stably.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 01:13 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

Originally posted by JKozzy
I beg to differ; mine has 1024 MB. 512 is pretty much the bare minimum on RAM these days. The new Windows, when it comes out, will require 2048 MB to run stably.
I'm not talking about physical DDR RAM. I'm talking about Video Ram. They don't make Video cards with 1024mb of Video memory yet. Unless you have a drop on the market, which I would love you to share with the rest of us. Oh...and the New Windows? Requires 512mb of RAM to run on, *not* 2048.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 01:27 AM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Oh, thought you meant the system memory, my b.

And Windows Vista, yes, will require 2 gigs of RAM to run in its full potential. Lesser systems can get away with a gig. The bare minimum is 512, yes, but it will run so cruddy, it wouldn't be funny. Never judge on minimum requirements.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 01:48 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

Oh, thought you meant the system memory, my b.

And Windows Vista, yes, will require 2 gigs of RAM to run in its full potential. Lesser systems can get away with a gig. The bare minimum is 512, yes, but it will run so cruddy, it wouldn't be funny. Never judge on minimum requirements.
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/wi...tarpc.mspx#EEAA

it takes 2ghz for OPTIMAL performance, but that much memory is unnecessary and a waste of money. Vista will be plagued with all the annoying little bugs that all of Microsofts OS's have when they're first released. 512 is recommended, not required. for superior performance, 1ghz is sufficient

some of the tech forums say that for the best performance, 2ghz is what you need...then they go on to say that it's unnecessary to run the operating system.

Last edited by an_old_wonderer on Oct 6th, 2005 at 02:01 AM

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 01:56 AM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Originally posted by crazy_shadow
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/windowsvista/evaluate/hardware/vistarpc.mspx#EEAA
http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2005/0..._hardware_reqs/

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 01:57 AM
an_old_wonderer

r u going to believe that rather then "microsoft.com"? microsoft.com is the makers of the program lol. besides i just asked my friend which got it like 2 weeks ago and he says this....

<Ç®äzëÿ_§hädöw > alien how much ram is recommended for the windows visa
<Ç®äzëÿ_§hädöw > vista*
<°°_À£ìéñ2 °°> uhm
<°°_À£ìéñ2 °°> 512
<Ç®äzëÿ_§hädöw > lol thought so

it's a clan pager so...that's why it looks all wierd smile

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 02:15 AM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

On the MS page, did you not see:

• RAM — PC systems should have 512MB of memory or more.

512 being the bare minimum, yes, but not recommended. It will run Vista, it won't run it well. They wouldn't say that on the Microsoft page, so no, I don't really care what Microsoft has to say. You'd think they would've looked to see if any companies had patented the Vista name, or that they'd actually make XP complete before they started on a new project. I guarantee with 512 ram, one will not have an enjoyable "Windows Vista" experience.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 02:20 AM
an_old_wonderer

On the MS page, did you not see:

• RAM — PC systems should have 512MB of memory or more.

512 being the bare minimum, yes, but not recommended. It will run Vista, it won't run it well. They wouldn't say that on the Microsoft page, so no, I don't really care what Microsoft has to say. You'd think they would've looked to see if any companies had patented the Vista name, or that they'd actually make XP complete before they started on a new project. I guarantee with 512 ram, one will not have an enjoyable "Windows Vista" experience.
well..my friend has vista and it works fine...so im not gonna go arguing bout it anymore...u can waste your money on more MB RAM if you want...my friend only has 1 gig of ram...

<°°_À£ìéñ2 °°> lol
<°°_À£ìéñ2 °°> i have run xp
<°°_À£ìéñ2 °°> sucessfully
<Ç®äzëÿ_§hädöw > how much MB RAM do you have?
<°°_À£ìéñ2 °°> with 256
<°°_À£ìéñ2 °°> i have gig
<°°_À£ìéñ2 °°> but i have run it 256
<°°_À£ìéñ2 °°> vista
<°°_À£ìéñ2 °°> takes less rescources than xp
<°°_À£ìéñ2 °°> atleast it manages them better
<Ç®äzëÿ_§hädöw > lol so it should run smooth on 512 mb ram?
<°°_À£ìéñ2 °°> itll run fine on 512

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 02:28 AM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Yeah, and Vista ain't final, so it doesn't matter what he has now, there's nothing for Vista to be able to do. Guess you guys aren't gamers.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 02:32 AM
an_old_wonderer

not gamers while we are talking threw a gamer clan??

i'm not gonna argue bout this nemore, srry >.>

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 02:35 AM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

K. Most newer games don't run well on 512 ram these days, I don't see how you expect it to run smoothly. Just because Microsoft babyfeeds you doesn't mean it's fact.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 02:42 AM
Tru_Slice
Pun not included

Why the hell are you guys talking about Winows? Go make your own forum if you want to do that.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 04:13 PM
Tru_Slice is currently offline Click here to Send Tru_Slice a Private Message Find more posts by Tru_Slice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote