KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Xbox 360 screenshots

(After you saw some screenshots) What did you think of the games and graphics?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Excellent graphics 12 63.16%
Good graphics 3 15.79%
Ok graphics 3 15.79%
Baaaad graphics 1 5.26%
Total: 19 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Xbox 360 screenshots
Started by: crazy_shadow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tru_Slice
Pun not included

I fear that if the Xbox360 makes too many errors at it's launch (hopefully not), then it will use it to its advantage, and correct of all the errors that Microsoft made and release it in the form of a PS3.

Even scarier; that could very well happen.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 04:22 PM
Tru_Slice is currently offline Click here to Send Tru_Slice a Private Message Find more posts by Tru_Slice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MarioX
Booker T Washington

....what? That made... no sense. Did you mean Sony would learn from MS?

The only social effects they affect are side effects of the health effects. smile

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 04:29 PM
MarioX is currently offline Click here to Send MarioX a Private Message Find more posts by MarioX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by crazy_shadow
^ nintendo nerd..jealousy...ehm....my friend says the same thing and says "nintendo has the best"....

I agree Its going to be awesome.

"The wait is over."

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 05:38 PM
Nactous is currently offline Click here to Send Nactous a Private Message Find more posts by Nactous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tru_Slice
Pun not included

Yes. I am.

Read what I said, again carefully.

Microsoft COULD screw up (delayed release, bugs, hardware probs, inadequete games), and then Sony would have time (which they already have) , and make sure everything works perfectly on their system.

Xbox360 is being rushed. (to gain an upper hand in the competition)

PS3 is taking its time. (hopefully doing something)

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 07:07 PM
Tru_Slice is currently offline Click here to Send Tru_Slice a Private Message Find more posts by Tru_Slice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Yeah, the 360 isn't going to reach full potential. This is too soon for it to be out, after the original being the last to come out. Sure the graphics are great, but they can be better, and apparently these consules are (supposed to) last about ten years, before technology advances to make better graphics.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 09:11 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tru_Slice
Pun not included

Precisely.

I'm not gonna wait a friggn' decade for the next, though.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 10:30 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

If the games satisfy, I wouldn't care about getting another consule, personally.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 10:41 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by JKozzy
Yeah, the 360 isn't going to reach full potential. This is too soon for it to be out, after the original being the last to come out. Sure the graphics are great, but they can be better, and apparently these consules are (supposed to) last about ten years, before technology advances to make better graphics.

Why is everybody worried about graphics so much?

Graphics have gotten to a point where they can hardly get any better to immerse you more into a game. Now it's up to innovation and games. yes

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 10:41 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

graphics are nothing to wank over

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 11:16 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Why is everybody worried about graphics so much?

Graphics have gotten to a point where they can hardly get any better to immerse you more into a game. Now it's up to innovation and games. yes
I know, I said that in response to those who were saying, oh, wow, these are unbelievable. They're good, but not unbelievable. Personally I hope the Revolution comes out on top. That gameplay looks to be much more unique, and hopefully fun. Graphics aren't everything, true, but many do have that as a key factor when purchasing a system, and I was just saying that if graphical potential really were to be achieved, the consules shouldn't be rushed, i.e. 360.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 11:44 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by JKozzy
I know, I said that in response to those who were saying, oh, wow, these are unbelievable. They're good, but not unbelievable. Personally I hope the Revolution comes out on top. That gameplay looks to be much more unique, and hopefully fun. Graphics aren't everything, true, but many do have that as a key factor when purchasing a system, and I was just saying that if graphical potential really were to be achieved, the consules shouldn't be rushed, i.e. 360.

I understand what you're saying, but I still believe some people (not you) do, however, place way too much emphasis on the graphics.

Like, "D00d! lo0k at teh tek sPEcs f0r Ps3!!!!!!!1!!!!1 its t0taly g0nna PWN 36o." I don't care about the damn tech-specs. We all know they are all going to be good, so now it's up to the games. yes

And like you said, the Revolution seems to be trying the hardest for innovation right now. wink

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 11:56 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tru_Slice
Pun not included

Better Controler= big grin

I don't wanna be shooting someone in the face with a TV remote, thank you.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 12:02 AM
Tru_Slice
Pun not included

Can I change the frggn' channel with this thing?

Attachment: hands-on-the-revolution-controller-20050915054952269.jpg
This has been downloaded 27 time(s).

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 12:08 AM
Tru_Slice
Pun not included

No'or do I want to play with a boomerang:

Attachment: ps3cont.jpg
This has been downloaded 28 time(s).

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 12:09 AM
an_old_wonderer

Originally posted by hotsauce6548
I understand what you're saying, but I still believe some people (not you) do, however, place way too much emphasis on the graphics.

Like, "D00d! lo0k at teh tek sPEcs f0r Ps3!!!!!!!1!!!!1 its t0taly g0nna PWN 36o." I don't care about the damn tech-specs. We all know they are all going to be good, so now it's up to the games. yes

And like you said, the Revolution seems to be trying the hardest for innovation right now. wink
that's the main reason for me starin at 360 .... i also read up that it doesnt have that compadibility to play the old xbox games, but there's a possibility that you can download patches onto the thing to play the older xbox games that were big hits. and i want some of the new games their putting on 360...resident evil 5, quake 4, halo 3, elder scrolls 4, condemned, test drive unlimited, etc. smile they already have lots of games im staring at

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 12:20 AM
an_old_wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send an_old_wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by an_old_wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

I don't see anything wrong with the PS3 controller. There was another picture that showed it proportionally and it looked quite comfortable. The Revolution's controller also has an analog extension which should make for interesting gameplay. You can't judge for sure, none of them are out yet.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 12:20 AM
Tru_Slice
Pun not included

I sarcastically call it a boomerang, because it is too wide.

It's just Sony's way of saying "We're hip, we're cool!" without considering how impractical it is.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 12:26 AM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

As I said, the proportional shot I saw, with it in someone's hands, looked quite comfortable and usable.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 12:30 AM
Tru_Slice
Pun not included

This thing looks A LOT more comfortable:

Attachment: xbox-360-controller-20050518112013122-000.jpg
This has been downloaded 30 time(s).

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 12:40 AM
StinkFist462
Your Mom

you're joking. right?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 12:53 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote