KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Make your Own Symbiote

Make your Own Symbiote
Started by: Spideys Sister

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Make your Own Symbiote

Don't know and don't care if this has been done....and I know this is a new low for me.....so...post you symbiote your own made up one or your all time fave. Don't forget to post color and their host!

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 01:03 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dazzler619

I would love to post mine but I don't know how to and her name is still unknown for now

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 09:06 PM
Dazzler619 is currently offline Click here to Send Dazzler619 a Private Message Find more posts by Dazzler619 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Okay.... Example: mine is:
Name: Slicer
Color:White w/ black
Host: Spider-Girl
And if you can make your own...Example:
I like Venom because he has a ruthlessness to him while he has a soft caring side and he's constantly fighting them both.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 12:58 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nothing

name:Fire
Colour:red and black
Host:The other universe spiderman with that silver costume (appeared in 90's cartoon)

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 03:49 PM
nothing is currently offline Click here to Send nothing a Private Message Find more posts by nothing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freezedoom
Alburqueque

Name: SymbKirby
Color: Pink, Red, Black
Host: Kirby(duh)
Powers: - copycat ability(inhaling and transform)
- organic web
- agility, hand to hand combat, super strength
- clothing mimic

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 04:08 PM
freezedoom is currently offline Click here to Send freezedoom a Private Message Find more posts by freezedoom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Name: symbiote-rules
Colour: Blue and silver
Host: willrules
Powers: Enhances all of willrules current abilities. Willrules abilities are the amazing ability to converse with inanimate objects, and the ability to eat food.........

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 05:00 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

We are Nemesis, an amalgram / rip-off of She-Venom and Witchblade.

Attachment: nemesis.gif
This has been downloaded 542 time(s).

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 04:04 AM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
We are Nemesis, an amalgram / rip-off of She-Venom and Witchblade.
No offense but that looks like a venom predator combo.big grin

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 12:57 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

what do you think of mine?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 03:55 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Name: symbiote-rules
Colour: Blue and silver
Host: willrules
Powers: Enhances all of willrules current abilities. Willrules abilities are the amazing ability to converse with inanimate objects, and the ability to eat food.........

So basically your symbiote can do s*** all.LOLV laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 12:17 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Will I hate to tell you this but you have no powers the only thing you can maybe do is squash people with your flab. You coulb be the Blob JNR

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 12:20 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

I have no flab, thanks to this symbiote, shut it steve...............

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 02:29 PM
steverules
The doctor

LOL

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 10:24 AM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 11:18 AM
TheBlackWidow
Team Marvel Member

Name:Widow X
Color:Black and Green
Host: The black widow
Power: Can extend very sharp nails sharper than pirana teeth and knives and can cut throught the toughest metal in the world. Extends a stinger throught mouth and stings and poisons you to death. and can heal by draining power.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 07:31 AM
TheBlackWidow is currently offline Click here to Send TheBlackWidow a Private Message Find more posts by TheBlackWidow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

quote: (post)
Originally posted by willRules
what do you think of mine?
Stevie copied yours! huh It's hotness either way. Everyones are.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 01:18 PM
pingpong1115
Symbiote MAD!!!!!!

My Symbiote
Name:Psycho
Host: Pingpong1115 (in comic aka Mark Howie) (that not my really name)
Where From: Sewer Mutated Science Left Overs
Powers/Abilities: Former host A mysterio like person, Hypnotism,Can communicate as symbiote form. Super abilities (the usual like venom and carnage.
How: The story
Mark Howie aka me. Was walking down a street after being framed for a crime, police car pulled up behind him/me intent of arresting him, I/He ran down a dark back alley, escaped police, found sewer oil(the symbiote) scraped it off, secretly it follwed it grew into a mini look a like (w/o a host) forced to a wall corner. Something said join with me, join with me, i can make the pain go away, I/He ignored him, saw the symbiotes face, used a 4 small tendrills to attach him/me to the wall, then hypnitized me/him. Of about 5 mins he stoped hypnotising, I/He said plz i need help to prove im inncocent, symbiote smiled evily, okay, hold my arms said the symbiote, okay said I (didnt know i was evil) held the symbiotes arm, then the symbiotes slime traveled up my/his arm coiling it around like a snake, I/He shouted no no stop, it traveled down his legs and torso covering it in a black/dark blue goo, the traveled to his face then started to cover his face, then it closed.
(Extra Bit) A police man shouted Mark Howie, we know ur ther come out with ur hands up. Theres no Mark Howie, there only us 2. we are Psycho!!!!!!!

What u think if u want a pic il have to email it to u kk

-I WANT THE VENOM SYMBIOTE-

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 04:35 PM
pingpong1115 is currently offline Click here to Send pingpong1115 a Private Message Find more posts by pingpong1115 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Kewl....I have another...
Name: Mayhem
Host: May Parker
Color: Red and Blue.

(This would be good if it were true...)

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 01:01 PM
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Okay I think people have run out of Ideas. So lest just try to discuss our faves....TRY is the word.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 02:22 PM
botcherby

my symbiote would be the host Mary Jane and Black Cat.... so I gots 2. Felica would have the Venom suit, and Mary Jane the Carnage suit. and they would be crazy ass killer symbiote chicks... cool

my favourite symbiote is currently the Pat Toxin. their twisted relationship is hiliarious and the ending of his mini is open enough for his return.

I think the carnage cosmic was pretty jokes, but I don't get how Spiderman could still avoid his attacks.... pretty lame storyotherwise.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 10:09 PM
botcherby is currently offline Click here to Send botcherby a Private Message Find more posts by botcherby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote