KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Quake 4 DONE

Quake 4 DONE
Started by: The Highlord

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Yeah, Doom 3 is awesome for the first 5 hours.
But the game is very repetitive.

But really, get FEAR. Both gamespot, IGN and PC gamer have rated it %92. It's creepy like The Ring, but the action is awesome. Each battle you have with the really good AI will leave the room your in absoutly destroyed. ( i mean windows smashed, walls destroyed, lights destroyed,) basically, its like being in a old John Woo movie, like the Killers.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 03:19 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

Yeah I'l get Quake 4 and Fear and Serious Sam2, and Stalker and what else hehe, anyway is the full version of Fear out?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 06:18 AM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Tomorrow.

Serious Sam 2?
I hearedd some bad things about that game.

STALKER looks very unique. But I have no idea when it will be released.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 06:15 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Odie
King of the Underworld

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Acherontia
Get DooM³ PLay at night with no ligts on and the sound UP.

I love the Warning Lable they give inside the box

"not for people who have a weak heart"

or soemthing like that...

Althought it gets repitive.

That is so fun try it drunk even better smokin'

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 01:12 PM
Odie is currently offline Click here to Send Odie a Private Message Find more posts by Odie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

So this game has been out now for about 3 weeks, any of you tried it yet? I got it a few days ago, and I really dig it! it was way above all my previous exspectations, and its got lots of good action, infact I like it more then Doom3 already, its so good, you can ''drive'' tanks, or acturly they are sorta like a hovercraft tank, and you can have those robots like in Alien2 only with guns on them, and all sorts of stuff, also i like the fact that your often with a squad that supposrts, and the gameplay is just top notch, its always fun and never gets old, the weapons are also very fun, same goes for the monsters, this is IMO a very good answer for best game of the year, I also got FEAR havint played it that much since Quake4 is sooo fun smile but I know it'l be very good aswell, im just gonna finish up 1 at the time

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 07:31 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Yeah FEAR is pretty awesome.

I havnt picked up Quake 4 yet and I will but not until I figure out my problem with my card.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 03:36 AM
tomtom45
Restricted

Account Restricted

I love the series.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 06:15 AM
tomtom45 is currently offline Click here to Send tomtom45 a Private Message Find more posts by tomtom45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I've been playing through Quake 4, and I'm actually quite enjoying it. Kinda underrated, I think.

It's a fun, mindless, action packed run and gun FPS game with gorgeous graphics and fun battles.

It's no FEAR, but then again, few games are.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 06:17 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dayscribe
Restricted

Account Restricted

Quake 4 was amazing. To be honest, I didn't like FEAR much. erm
Kinda overhyped.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 06:07 AM
Dayscribe is currently offline Click here to Send Dayscribe a Private Message Find more posts by Dayscribe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

I dislike the fact people put down Quake4 because "of its story". It's story is very unique. How many games actually have aliens invading Earth AND!!! turning people into half man, half machine? As far as I've seen..none...i love the story....And can't wait for Quake5 to be notified!

Old Post May 10th, 2006 09:37 PM
an_old_wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send an_old_wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by an_old_wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dayscribe
Restricted

Account Restricted

Same here, Shadow. Obvious by my sig. big grin

Old Post May 10th, 2006 09:51 PM
Dayscribe is currently offline Click here to Send Dayscribe a Private Message Find more posts by Dayscribe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote