KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Hey you, yes you reading this. EVOLVE OR DIE!!

Hey you, yes you reading this. EVOLVE OR DIE!!
Started by: willRules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mainstream
lighting the way

quote: (post)
Originally posted by willRules
written in the blood of uncle ben...........

in the web of spiderman testament

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 05:59 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

so it was foretold..............

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 06:56 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

.........that a Spiderman would die only to be reborn more powerful than the sinister six could have i possible imagined

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 06:59 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Hey mainstream who would win in a fight? Spider-phoenix or the Phoenix force?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 07:02 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

Spider-Phoenix-Force of cource laughing

If Peter really gets some new powers then I would prefere this:

loss of organic webbing
loss of insect telepathy, communication to spiders would be okay but not INSECTS.

increase of strength, may be class 20 or 25
increase of speed may be 30x faster reflexes

Overall a classic Spidey with just higher strenght and speed.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 11:31 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jimmy Buggs

what do the insects say to spidy? I havent read any comics in awhile

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 12:50 AM
Jimmy Buggs is currently offline Click here to Send Jimmy Buggs a Private Message Find more posts by Jimmy Buggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolver1ne
Logan

during the last fight spiderman barely made it out alive.........i would want to see how he gets out of this one confused

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 04:08 AM
Wolver1ne is currently offline Click here to Send Wolver1ne a Private Message Find more posts by Wolver1ne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

May be Spidey dies?

" Death and Return of Spider-Man"

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 03:45 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by spiderboy5
during the last fight spiderman barely made it out alive.........i would want to see how he gets out of this one confused

Yes hence the name of the title of the storyline "The Other : Evolve or Die........"

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 03:48 PM
Jimmy Buggs

what makes this bad guy so tuff?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 05:48 PM
Jimmy Buggs is currently offline Click here to Send Jimmy Buggs a Private Message Find more posts by Jimmy Buggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

Originally posted by Jimmy Buggs

Everything Spider-man did to him didnt effect him, at all, not explosions being hit by spidey anything, and he can drain peoples life force, but he is after Spider-man's because he has a spider life force in him thats pure, I'm not gonna go into full detail cause it takes to long. But if he absorbs spider-mans energy he will be alive for another 100 years.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 07:08 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Wait didn't spider-man already fight this guy? The comic where he goes to gives himself more radiation so they bad guy gets hurt by draining him. Unless the bad guy came back?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 07:35 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by Jimmy Buggs

well last time he fought Molurm ezekial told him his abilities. He never tires or gets exhausted, he feeds off of superheros who have animal like powers. He has durability which is reported to be greater than Thor or the Hulks and strength which is higher. IMO his greatest ability is his tracking. Once he has found you he can always find you, no matter where you go or hide.

He wanted to feed off of spider-man. They had a great fight, then spidey tried to run then they fought then spidey ran and this kept repeating for a few days. Spidey started to tire out and came up with a plan. He injected himself with a lethal dose of radiation, when Molurm tried to eat him, he had to digest the radiation which made molurm weak and he died.

here is a link for any more info on him. Just click on the m-o and then in molurm

http://www.marvel.com/universe/index.htm

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 08:07 PM
Jimmy Buggs

so spidey has to evolve or die? or maybe the villian evolve instead of die?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 12:22 AM
steverules
The doctor

I don't get how he returned. I mean last I saw of him was a pile of dust.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 11:22 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

Originally posted by steverules

Yeah I was thinking that, hey maybe if he can come back from a pile of dust so can Ben Reily

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 07:18 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by Sparkz
Yeah I was thinking that, hey maybe if he can come back from a pile of dust so can Ben Reily

eek! Yeah! and for some unknown reason he is a bad guy and they could have a really cool spider-man vs clone fight!! oh wait already happened sad ................

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 07:34 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by steverules

Im sure that will be revealed in this storyline, but if this one is anything like the first Molurn one it will be brilliant...........

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 07:35 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

Morlum was cool

"you will run...I will follow..and I will catch you"

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 07:39 PM
Arahan
Silver Guy

Morlun is a great villian. Powerful, charismatic and funny.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 07:59 PM