KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Hey you, yes you reading this. EVOLVE OR DIE!!

Hey you, yes you reading this. EVOLVE OR DIE!!
Started by: willRules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): « First ... « 24 25 [26] 27 28 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KnivesOut
nuff sed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Arahan
Almost everyone possesd the Uni Power.
Why should they give him it permanently.

It is a good idea to upgrade Spidey,
not uber powerful. But to some extend it is okay to make him better. Every comic character gets upgrades why not Spidey.

i was being sarcastic.
Originally posted by Marcus4600
Well, I guarantee if Galactus comes back, he'll get the Power Cosmic again, because that would just rule.

yeah, but fantastic for beat him without the power cosmic
(and dont you dare mention the silver surfer)

[5:20][showcase]

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 04:00 PM
KnivesOut is currently offline Click here to Send KnivesOut a Private Message Find more posts by KnivesOut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlaqChaos

Well after yesterday, we now know a few more of his new abilities (like seeing in the dark; determining what's going on around him by spinning a web, sitting in the middle, and sensing the vibrations the web picks up, and sticking things to his back as tightly as he can to his hands).

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 04:10 PM
BlaqChaos is currently offline Click here to Send BlaqChaos a Private Message Find more posts by BlaqChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KnivesOut
nuff sed

yeah. i like spideys new upgrades. i think overall, theyre good. and now with his new sticky back, he can realey cut down on backpack costs

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 08:12 PM
KnivesOut is currently offline Click here to Send KnivesOut a Private Message Find more posts by KnivesOut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZ MAN
The First Super Sayain

Your using Peter's joke there pac wink But as I said in another thread, i doubt thats really an upgrade as he said he never really experimented with powers and only accepted them for what it is.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 08:15 PM
DBZ MAN is currently offline Click here to Send DBZ MAN a Private Message Find more posts by DBZ MAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcus4600
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here's the question: Am I the only one who doesn't like this "Other" thing made out of f-ing spiders?

Dumbest. Idea. Ever.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 01:03 AM
Marcus4600 is currently offline Click here to Send Marcus4600 a Private Message Find more posts by Marcus4600 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botcherby

no the whole point of the other highlights the entire story of the arc

The other says "I'm your opposite" kinda thing

thats why The Other is female, and made of Spiders... its highlighting the fact that Peter is Human... its right in front of his dumbass nose and he doesn't see it afterall that angst he complained about when he returned ("am I peter or the other, other or peter").

now me having an IQ of 30 says a lot about Peters Genius IQ

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 03:22 AM
botcherby is currently offline Click here to Send botcherby a Private Message Find more posts by botcherby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcus4600
Restricted

Account Restricted

Like I said. They're making an Eddie Brock substitute. Not really genius. Take Venom, make him a woman, and instead of a symbiote, he's made of spiders. Bullsh*t.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 06:36 AM
Marcus4600 is currently offline Click here to Send Marcus4600 a Private Message Find more posts by Marcus4600 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Like I said. They're making an Eddie Brock substitute. Not really genius. Take Venom, make him a woman, and instead of a symbiote, he's made of spiders. Bullsh*t.

So don't read it.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 04:22 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KnivesOut
nuff sed

Originally posted by DBZ MAN
Your using Peter's joke there pac wink But as I said in another thread, i doubt thats really an upgrade as he said he never really experimented with powers and only accepted them for what it is.

i havent even read that issue! i didnt know he said that! oh well, great minds think a like (me and stan lee, i mean)

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 04:37 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

I don't see the resembelance myself..............................

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 06:22 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZ MAN
The First Super Sayain

Originally posted by pacmaniac
i havent even read that issue! i didnt know he said that! oh well, great minds think a like (me and stan lee, i mean)

lol, i applaud u then. cool

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 08:44 PM
DBZ MAN is currently offline Click here to Send DBZ MAN a Private Message Find more posts by DBZ MAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KnivesOut
nuff sed

lol

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 08:47 PM
Arahan
Silver Guy

maybe he has precog laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 09:34 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KnivesOut
nuff sed

laughing out loud

you are going to, to, TO!! i got nothin sad

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 09:57 PM
steverules
The doctor

How did Morlum come back from being a pile of dust?

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 10:43 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

We still dont know.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 04:39 AM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcus4600
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by H. S. 6
So don't read it.

I don't. It's the exact reason I haven't bought a single issue of the Other. After Morlun got his ass handed to him, and Spidey got a little more awesome, it went down from there. I do like the new costume, and the enhanced powers are cool, but a villain made out of spiders was already done before.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 05:11 AM
Arahan
Silver Guy

Done before? Who?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 08:32 AM
Sparkz

Originally posted by Arahan
Done before? Who?

gate keeper?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 11:45 AM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

ehm not really

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 12:09 PM