KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » KOTOR sucks

KOTOR sucks
Started by: Deus Ex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok ok, let's try and keep this thread useful.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 04:45 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont think it has a use, if I was a mod i'd shut it down.

"The wait is over."

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 04:46 PM
Click here to Send Nactous a Private Message Find more posts by Nactous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Meh, if I was a mod I'd keep a tight leash on you with all those KOTOR threads. Three in a row, really.

But if Ush wants to deep-six this thread, by all means. I was just striving to make a point. And since subtlety is lost around here for the most part, this thread was the next best thing.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 05:06 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

I now realise my extreme posts. I will now go on talking about how much KotOR sucks instead, everything to make you guys happy.. I love you guys..

KotOR? Isn't there a SW game forum? Aargh!!

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 05:10 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deus Ex
Meh, if I was a mod I'd keep a tight leash on you with all those KOTOR threads. Three in a row, really.

But if Ush wants to deep-six this thread, by all means. I was just striving to make a point. And since subtlety is lost around here for the most part, this thread was the next best thing.

Oh, I am sorry, your just someone else with a useless thread.

"The wait is over."

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 05:13 PM
Click here to Send Nactous a Private Message Find more posts by Nactous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

And more good threads and arguments under my belt than you've ever had. Please. Don't bore me with petty third grade insults. Go play KOTOR for the eigthieth time or something.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 05:14 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

And more good threads and arguments under my belt than you've ever had. Please. Don't bore me with petty third grade insults. Go play KOTOR for the eigthieth time or something.

Doubt that.

"The wait is over."

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 05:38 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Look, am I going to have to make one big thread for KOTOR, haters and lovers all?

It is a fair topic to complain about KOTOR fanboyism, so if we can keep things civil, this is the place to do it.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 05:52 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Fair enough. Mum's the word from me. I just wanted to get the point out there; not everyone needs KOTOR crammed down their throat. I played the game when it first came out, I played the sequel this past year. They are good and I look forward to the third edition. Canonwise, they trip over themselves like a greased up blind man and starting threads on KOTOR being better than ROTS is subjective and likely to incite arguments, riots, and the occassional flame war.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 05:59 PM
overlord
OD'd

Let's make this thread the 'Giggletime thread' of KotOR, I love this threads title! And every other KotOR thread deleted!! WTF! Tres cool idea of mine!! haha! hurray!!!

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 06:12 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zachara
Lady Knight

I liked KOTOR and holy shiznit is was a fun game for me, but I won`t sacrifice my boyfriend for it or something.....

"To Yoda's English class, welcome you, do I. Put subject before verb, fail this class will you." *pokes with small cane* "Listening to me , you are not. Unwise of you, that is. For a detention with Lady Knight Zachara, will you earn. And survive that, you might not."

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 07:15 PM
Click here to Send Zachara a Private Message Find more posts by Zachara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SS_181st_Snow
Flyer of the Wraith.

My point, really. Half a million thread on how KOTOR pwns all and should be canon despite its inconsistancies, etc.

What? The movies don't have inconsistencies? They're worse than KOTOR in that department. But, no, being movies, they're canon, and you can come up with an excuse as to why leia can remember her mothers face, even tho padme died ten seconds after she gave birth. "But the force.." *Shakes head in disgust*

HEIL BARON VON RICHTHOFEN! HEIL THE LUFTWAFFE!

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 08:42 PM
Click here to Send SS_181st_Snow a Private Message Find more posts by SS_181st_Snow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Holy crap. blink Since when has KOTOR sucked? Sure, it pollutes the forum, but I thought it was a great game.
It's a decent enough game, but it's storyline is lower-class, and...that's right...condradicts the movies.

Movies by the way which are the original. So no matter what you like more in terms of entertainment, the movies will always be the basis for every piece of EU out there.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 09:19 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

the load time have sucked but the game's awesome

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 09:33 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

It was a good game, yeah. But as said, nothing to isolate yourself with. I myself thought Battlefront a superior game in certain aspects.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 09:35 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

battlefront was good....I didn't play it all that much but it was still a good game...fun"ner" to play in a group

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 09:36 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SS_181st_Snow
What? The movies don't have inconsistencies? They're worse than KOTOR in that department. But, no, being movies, they're canon, and you can come up with an excuse as to why leia can remember her mothers face, even tho padme died ten seconds after she gave birth. "But the force.." *Shakes head in disgust*

Welcome back bro. It's like the old days, fighting the good fight. Heres your answer Deus Ex, its popular, now get over it, whining acting like a little noob.

"The wait is over."

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 09:39 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Excuse me? Did you just call me out after a direct warning from the moderator to keep it civil? You must be slower than I thought.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 09:55 PM
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Originally posted by Tangible God
It's a decent enough game, but it's storyline is lower-class, and...that's right...condradicts the movies.

Movies by the way which are the original. So no matter what you like more in terms of entertainment, the movies will always be the basis for every piece of EU out there.

I see where you are coming from but if you always went by the origional then Luke and Leia would be midgets,Boba would be dead, and it would have been obvious that in ROTS Sids threw the fight.

Just to throw people off I will always go with the movies over any other source.

Last edited by reborn_213 on Oct 11th, 2005 at 09:59 PM

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 09:56 PM
Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Nac, you've been warned- cut that out.

BtVS

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 09:56 PM