KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Marvel Comics Roleplay 3/ game

Marvel Comics Roleplay 3/ game
Started by: FG725

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 16 17 [18]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General_Iroh
White Guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
~first of all, I am Dark, he is Choco~
Punisher looked at Spyke and turned around , he didnt care about him, blowing up the Mansion wanst agood idea, inocent people were probabley in that place, Punisher thought as he climbed down the building and onto his MotorCycle.

Magneto picked up a Com link "This is Magnus, are you, Mystiqe and Quick Silver in position, Blob?" as asked with a grin, as a fuzzy repliy answered bakc, Magneto smiled and sat back to wait.

(ok Dark what the hell are you doing, first off you don't control others characters unless you're doing it because you're fighting them or something. Next don't start bringing in all these other characters without my permission and run your ideas by me first ok.)

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 06:57 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Death Bringer
silent_wolf u r the best

*Spyke picked up the credit card and noticed Logan was awake*

"sweet free money and how r u feeling should we go after him"

(its really hard rping with some1 thats not on much when he has alot to do with my character its f*cking hard lol)

sig by alliance thnx dude smile im taking request

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 07:00 PM
Death Bringer is currently offline Click here to Send Death Bringer a Private Message Find more posts by Death Bringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utaro

(is it to late to join:?)

Nintendo Wii will change the world of videogamming.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 09:06 PM
Utaro is currently offline Click here to Send Utaro a Private Message Find more posts by Utaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

(no but I doubt you can RP......and you're in the wrong thread for joining)

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 09:25 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Magneto walked up a short set of steps that led to his throne. He sat down and smiled. He looked over at sabretooth then Pyro. "We'll need someone to replace Sauron the X-men are to many. We will split up Sabretooth and Pyro will pay a visit to my son Pietro, while mimic and I go find a few people who might be willing to join us." He said with a smirk. He lifted up his hand and two giant metal spheres were formed from the metal on the walls. "Enter and you will arrive at your destination shortly," he said. So the brotherhood did just that. Sabretooth and Pyro arrived at Pietro's home. Sabretooth walked to the door and smashed it down. "Hey Pietro!" he yelled out. "Calm down mate ya don't wanna scare him outta the house do ya?" Pyro said. Sabretooth just snarled at him. Pyro walked into the houses basement and made some fire to light his way. It suddenly was put out. "Must be a draft down 'ere," he mumbled. He made some more fire but it was quickly put out as well. He began to get angry. "Alright Pietro you've had ya fun now show yourself!" Pyro yelled.Pietro appeared in front of him for a second then landed a hard punch knocking out Pyro. Sabretooth busted through the roof of the basement. Pietro was blinded by the darkness and ran right into him. He picked him up by the head and his eyes glowed in the darkness. "Pietro you're coming with us," he said as he dragged Pyro and Pietro upstairs. Pietro moved fast and began punching and kicking sabretooth as much as he could but it wasn't working. He was dragged outside through the neighbors yards they all ran into their homes in fright. one person had been working on his car and filling it up with gas. Pietro reached and grabbed it. He looked over at pyro who was beginning to wake up and yelled "think fast!" Pyro shot out his fire on instinct catching all of them on flames Pietro began to run and the wind rushing by him extinguished the fire and he left the others behind.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 09:58 PM
gamewarrior
The Drifter of Dreams

Punisher drives away from the mansion to his place. He knows that the credit card he gave them was stolen and they would have no way of finding him with it and he wrote the pin code at the back of the card. Punisher ends up in his warehouse and parks inside. He closes the door and starts patching up his foot and other injuries.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 10:20 PM
gamewarrior is currently offline Click here to Send gamewarrior a Private Message Find more posts by gamewarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Back on Muir Island Emma had payed Moria an visit.It was not the same reason as the x-men.She noticed Gambit first and the Jubilee.Her focus was on Charles.*Oh Dear Charles where could you be.*"I'll see you Later Dr.McTagger.after an while outside Emma began to try an contact Eric also known as Magneto*Eric.Can you hear me.*unsure if magneto had his helmet on she continued

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 11:57 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Death Bringer
silent_wolf u r the best

*Spyke wondered through the woods*

"dude i think we r lost"

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 02:55 AM
Death Bringer is currently offline Click here to Send Death Bringer a Private Message Find more posts by Death Bringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Quicksilver found himself heading towards the Xavier institute to escape his father and his lackeys. He went streaming through the woods dodging all the trees in his pathway. He was cut by a tree branch on his left cheek usually it wouldn't have been anything but the impact at that speed when he tried to stop sent him flying he landed on the ground and rubbed his bloody cheek. He looked up and saw Logan and Spyke with torn up clothes walking through the woods. He got up and ran beside them. "What happened to you two?" he asked in a concerned tone.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 06:10 PM
Death Bringer
silent_wolf u r the best

*Spyke looked over to Quicksilver*

"its along story lets just say we barely escaped the mansion before it blew up and we were attacked that sums it up. so what r u doing out here"

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 06:33 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Emma frost stopped trying to connect with magneto.Emma walked to her own small Jet.with in an couple of hours she was over what use to be the X-Mansion."No!"after the Jet landed Emma walked up to her broke home."Charles!Charles."the white Queen dropped to the ground sopping for her friend"

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 09:18 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

recap?

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 12:19 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

~saber tooth and pyro tried to take quicksilver to magneto be he go away and meet up with Logan and Evan. then Emma is at what was the mansion~

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 05:56 PM
Death Bringer
silent_wolf u r the best

(dam this thread is pretty much dead isnt it)

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 05:59 PM
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

recap?

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 11:06 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Shalimar_fox
~saber tooth and pyro tried to take quicksilver to magneto be he go away and meet up with Logan and Evan. then Emma is at what was the mansion~

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 01:30 AM