KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Marvel Comics Roleplay 3/ game

Marvel Comics Roleplay 3/ game
Started by: FG725

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
gamewarrior
The Drifter of Dreams

In a diner Frank Castle eats with an order of 1 Burger and shake. He takes one big bite of his burger while whatching the TV trying to relax from all the punishing hes been doing for the past 3 days. Suddenly 2 men rushed in the diner with a 9mms and shouted"Nobody move! this is a robbery." one of the robbers said as he swings his gun around trying to scare the people inside. he then points his gun at the cashier and asks for all the money. Punisher stands from his seat which happened to be next to the cashier and the robber immediately points the gun at the punisher at point blank range."Put the gun down before you do something youll regret." Punisher said as he stares at the robber with deadly look and the other robber just watched. The robber hesitated and his gun began to shake. Punisher secretly hid a fork at his left hand and quickly he stabed the robber at his chest. Startled the robber shouts in pain and the punisher gives him one hard punch at the face and the guy jerked backward and fell to the ground with a hard bump and became unconscious. The other robber was surprised and scared at the same time aimed his gun at the punisher but punisher pulled a colt 1911 from his trenchcoat faster than the robber could shoot and Punisher shot the other robber at the head. Punisher holstered his gun and walked outside quietly"I just cant get a break can I" He said as he jumps in his motorcycle and rides off.

Last edited by gamewarrior on Oct 22nd, 2005 at 05:22 AM

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 05:20 AM
gamewarrior is currently offline Click here to Send gamewarrior a Private Message Find more posts by gamewarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

Captain America walked along the street his sheild on his back ready for anything harm,ing the city H elooked ABOUT wondering hwat was going to hapen

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 07:11 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gun
The Last Gunslinger

spider man is swinging around the city when he sees rogue and gambit on the city floor. "arent they with the xmen" he says to himslef

Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 01:18 PM
Gun is currently offline Click here to Send Gun a Private Message Find more posts by Gun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

rogue flew by gambit and tried to punch the actacker

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 04:34 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

"rouge he is sand" gambit pointed out

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 05:14 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Donna turned the corner to find Sandman attacking some people.
"What the hell?" She morphs into Scream and lunges. "Hey, aren't you a little far from the beach?"

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 07:07 PM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

rogue looked over at a water funtain. "water"

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 07:30 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psionic_Luver08
SUPER PHOENIX!!!!!!

Dani comes out of rahnes new house and sees the sand man then she changes to her costume and starts getting the normal humans away from the area cause she doesnt know wat sand is afraid of!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 10:37 PM
Psionic_Luver08 is currently offline Click here to Send Psionic_Luver08 a Private Message Find more posts by Psionic_Luver08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psionic_Luver08
SUPER PHOENIX!!!!!!

once everyone was gone she tried a psychic arrow to see if it would knock him unconcius or not?!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 12:28 AM
Psionic_Luver08 is currently offline Click here to Send Psionic_Luver08 a Private Message Find more posts by Psionic_Luver08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gun
The Last Gunslinger

spiderman does a swing kick into sand man cause him to break apart.
"take that"spidey says

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 12:35 AM
Gun is currently offline Click here to Send Gun a Private Message Find more posts by Gun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Looks up from where she keeps trying to claw the Sandman (and he keeps turning into sand).
"Hey what do you know, it's the SSSpider!"

Attachment: scream7.jpg
This has been downloaded 53 time(s).

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 12:43 AM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psionic_Luver08
SUPER PHOENIX!!!!!!

the arrow turns the sand man human for about five seconds then he turns back to sand

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 12:46 AM
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Scream lands a blow with her claws within that 5 second window where Mirage has changed him back to human form. "Whatdoya know? He bleeds red like everyone else!"

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 12:53 AM
Psionic_Luver08
SUPER PHOENIX!!!!!!

(LOL)Mirage finally finds the sandmans fear and shows him himself dying he backs away fearfully then regains himself!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 01:03 AM
Gun
The Last Gunslinger

~um who is scream? never heard of her~

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 01:09 AM
Psionic_Luver08
SUPER PHOENIX!!!!!!

look at the pic above it kna tells bout her ,a little...more pl are coming around the corner so Dani has no chose but to scare them away "an image of magneto should do the trick"

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 01:13 AM
Gun
The Last Gunslinger

~is she like venom~

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 01:21 AM
Psionic_Luver08
SUPER PHOENIX!!!!!!

i tink but u would have to ask next venom gurl

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 01:23 AM
Next Venom_girl
Scream

(Scream is Venom's "daughter" like Carnage is his "son". The first time we met she was unexperienced and Spider-man mopped the floor with her, but she's gotten better since then... and the first time we met she was totally schizo and trying to kill you [Spider-man].)

Attachment: scream2.jpg
This has been downloaded 40 time(s).

Last edited by Next Venom_girl on Oct 23rd, 2005 at 01:29 AM

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 01:26 AM
Psionic_Luver08
SUPER PHOENIX!!!!!!

hew can u tell me bout that family in a PM but lets get back to the game) the humans run away and Dani turns around and is astouded to find scream who used to be evil helpin them but she quickly gets focus back and shoots another arrow and it turns him human for only 3 seconds this time"dang it he gatting resistent"

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 01:34 AM