KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S ORIGINAL TRILOGY STAR WARS GAME- Campaign intro and character creation

USH'S ORIGINAL TRILOGY STAR WARS GAME- Campaign intro and character creation
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (32): « First ... « 30 31 [32]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Versyn Gaul
Samurai for Hire

Gen. Versyn Gaul

Ally: Moff Kolaris

Strength 5
Agility 5
Dexteruty 5
Speed 5

Charisma 10
Intelligence 9
Willpower 6
Perception 7
Fortune 6

Guns 13
Combat +3
Savoir-Faire +1
Intimidation +4
Language +1
Fix-it +1
Meds +1
Leadership +7
Observation +2
Warfare +7

Merits 3

Gun trick : Flurry Fire, Gunslinger
Weapon: Blaster Pistol

Combat trick: Parry , Quick Attack

Is this in order? Trickster

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 03:04 PM
Versyn Gaul is currently offline Click here to Send Versyn Gaul a Private Message Find more posts by Versyn Gaul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Yeah. If you want, too, you can choose to increase the level of a gun trick. Have you checked out this thread?

Tricks are about 6 posts down. For instance, with your current allocation you'll be level one in the tricks you chose, but you could drop Flurry Fire and go to level two in Gunslinger, getting +1 to hit with your pistol.

I'm not saying to do that, just giving an example.

Also, looking at your base stats, you seem to have overspent by one point. You've put all your points in mental stats, which is interesting - but unfortunately, 8 is the upper limit. Also, leaving your physical stats at 5, as you're a general, means you're just an average person physically - and generals do occasionally get into physical confrontations. I quote Ush from the first page (which you really should read well):

quote:
To set your stats, simply add the amount your template allows you to between physical and mental stats. 5 is the average for a being in the Galaxy, 6 a better average for trained people like yourselves, 7 is the exceptionally fit/clever level- and 8 means you are actually at the limit! Impressive.

It's also worth checking your skills: as the upper limit on skills is 12 (including stat), then having a leadership of 7 and a charisma of 8 is a little pointless, since that totals 15. The skills and their base stat are also on the first page of this thread.

It does seem pretty complicated, and somewhat time consuming, but it's easy to get the hang of. If I was you I'd just wait to see if there's room in the game, first, though.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 03:36 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Versyn Gaul
Samurai for Hire

yes i can wait for next game I just want to get a character in order. I thought i had read everything but i guess i didnt understand them. I will start over. Thank you for your help

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 11:29 PM
Versyn Gaul is currently offline Click here to Send Versyn Gaul a Private Message Find more posts by Versyn Gaul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The next OT game will actually be a little way off. Next Star Wars game will be PT.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 07:03 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Oooooooooooh.

Yay!

Finally...

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 07:13 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

So eager to slaughter someone, Lana? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 07:16 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Versyn Gaul
Samurai for Hire

I would gladly play PT, just let me know when your doing it,

Thanks for your response Ush

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 08:32 PM
Peach
mordrem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Melkor
So eager to slaughter someone, Lana? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well, duh...stick out tongue

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 10:20 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

So you slaughter all oppostion on Desert of Stones while I grab those Sith artifacts that I hope Lady Adelmo is after? Then we kill her and rule the galaxy in peaceful cooperation? And I made this masterplan in less than a second.... eek!

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 10:31 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote