KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Bond Vs Batman

Bond Vs Batman
Started by: TwisterGameX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Clovie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
I give up
okay happy

Originally posted by silver_tears
as enlightening as this conversation is, is there a point? huh
no jasne big grin

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 04:19 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

yes, who would win a fight

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 05:48 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

then discuss that stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 05:56 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

they did confused

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 08:23 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Batman is Bond......

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 02:39 AM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

no, they discussed whether clovie can get her hands on batman or not roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 06:09 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Batman is Bond......
since when?
Bond is British.

no, they discussed whether clovie can get her hands on batman or not roll eyes (sarcastic)
so better would be discuss if you can get your hands on..ermm.. Hayden for example?
I seriously fail to see your point (except for you trying to show of with your *higher* status erm)

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 05:01 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

How is Hayden at all relevant?
The point of the thread was to compare the two, hence the versus in the title, not discuss batman, I'm sure there's more than enough batman threads out there for all I know thank you very much.

And furthermore, if you haven't seen the batmans or whatever, why comment in a comparison at all roll eyes (sarcastic)

And the whole thing with my higher satus, get a grip, I let a lot of stuff slide here, more than half the threads aren't even on topic anymore, and it seems to piss some people off, but I figure that's all that keeps this place alive. so that's fine for now.
If you have a problem with the way I do my job, speak to Raz instead of being underhanded and snippy about it, that is if you have a legitimate claim and not just some personal vendetta with me. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Now either discuss the topic in this new thread or I will close it, let's not start it off on a bad foot.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 08:22 PM
Clovie

ACtually I guess you didn't understand the point of the discussion.
Let me explain.. I've said that I prefer Bond to Batman, evem though I kinda liked the one with penguin..etc.
and he said that I should see the newest one. so I have better comparision. all.

and...what vendetta? either you don't know me well enough to know what I would do if it was vendetta, or you think very low of me erm

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 08:31 PM
silver_tears

No I must have missed it in the 30 or so posts there.

No, I don't know you, and I prefer not to, we don't get along, let's leave it at that. I don't pretend to be anybody's friend, and I don't think you wanna be mine. So let's just agree to not bother with one another, how's that?

As for the Bond vs Batman comparison, I haven't seen the newest one, but I love Batman, and I think it would have a good chance to become an amazing franchise if they expanded it a little more. It has awesome potential, and some of the old ones have had amazing casts.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 08:35 PM
Clovie

glad you admitted it at last.

especailly if you haven't seen most of the Bonds erm

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 08:37 PM
silver_tears

Just like you seem to have missed the sarcasm. happy

Yea, that is a shame........

Now, I'm leaving this thread, let's stick to bond vs batman shall we smile

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 08:49 PM
Clovie

I've told ya already that I've have missed noticing sarcasm classes erm

Batman is using a lot of technology, same as Bond
but Bond is more real.
and the general plot is the same
hero fights the villain and gets the girl (hot one obviously)

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 08:55 PM
Scarecrow756
The Joker

Read my sig Batman, without a shadow of a doubt.

"STARTING TONIGHT PEOPLE WILL DIE.. I`M A MAN OF MY WORD"-
THE JOKER- THE DARK KNIGHT TEASER TRAILER

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 09:26 PM
Scarecrow756 is currently offline Click here to Send Scarecrow756 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarecrow756 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

This thread is now mortal kombat Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 10:32 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I tuned out after the first or second post, but you should seriously go see Batman Begins

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 04:07 PM
silver_tears

I'm purchasing it as we speak big grin

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 08:57 PM
Null

Batman Begins is the best Batman movie and it is on par with bond.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 09:15 PM
Clovie

I won't see it no expression

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 09:22 PM
Null

Originally posted by Clovie
I won't see it no expression

sad Will you see it in the future.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 09:23 PM