KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Hosted Area Game Ideas Submission- READ THIS THREAD FIRST!

Hosted Area Game Ideas Submission- READ THIS THREAD FIRST!
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (159): « First ... « 155 156 [157] 158 159 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

The planet is known as Kios, and how it formed if a mystery shrouded in the myths and legends of its inhabitants. What is known is that in all of the known Universe the planet Kios is unique. It orbits no sun nor has coordinates instead orbiting what some call the Dimensional Nexus. As it moves around the Nexus it passes through various points in space, every few weeks in a different point. No matter where it ends up, the climate never changes nor the length of the day (although on occasion you'll see two suns or so). Occasionally it would even occupy the same space as a planet or star but instead of destroying it, Kios phases through it and the object becomes "infected" in a sense and over time slowly begins to produce magic on its own. The observation of that has led people to believe that Kios is the source of all magic in the universe. No Life on the planet actually originated there, each somehow ended up there long ago and began to evolve with the energy of the world as they were trapped around the Nexus, Now a days most of the intelligent races are capable of leaving but chose to stay as the world has become very special to them. It is now a world of both massive high tech cities, as well as lush jungle filled with mystical creatures and all in between as the different civilizations live there life the way they think they could. No matter what path they have taken the energies of the world have given them a little push that caused things to be very different then they would have been on any other world. This world is one that holds many secrets ones that people would pay alot of money to uncover.

You are in one of those groups: People from over Kios and beyond brought together by an unseen benefactor who only communicates through proxies. He and his organization have brought you all on the journey with promises of money, fame, knowledge, or whatever else your character in particular is after. Your group will be tasked with locating and acquiring certain relics that they believe are the keys to understanding what Kios really is. What you all do will alter how the setting and story of the rp pann out, and who your enemies are or will become. I'll mostly be playing npcs with maybe very essential ones being part of the group if more characters are needed.

There'll be a quasi stat system I say quasi because I won't use dice rolls or anything but it'll be there so that keeping track of characters current ability levels are easier and I'll post updated lists every now and then.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2012 04:52 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I heard Magic, Relics, and Enemies. I'm sold.

Count me in.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2012 05:12 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I was interested in the rough draft presented before, and this still catches my eye, so I'll throw my lot in.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2012 07:35 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Hey! I used to be on here A LOT LOT LOT! Now I am going to RETURN RETURN RETURN! o.o Sure why not. ANYWAY is there any X-Men related RP's going on?

Old Post Jan 27th, 2013 01:37 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

I took a look around and it seems a lot like people have lost a great amount of interest in this part of the Forums. I would very much like the RP aspect of KMC to revive but we would need people who visit the forum every day or at least about every day. When I left here I was really into X-Men RP and as a matter of fact that train of thought is what brought me back here to see such a Sad fate for these Forums. If people are still interested in RP, despite what it is about at the moment, Message me. If I receive a good number in the nest 3 days then I will open discussion on what type of story/plot we can create and hopefully reopen RP to what it was when I was still around. Multiple RPs well thought out wuith high interest.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2013 01:51 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

RP IDEA!

Supernatural High School!

Life at Nature High, A boarding School, seemed normal. Students woke up in thier Dorms and went to class, had lunch in the afternoon, and then went back to their Dorms or where ever after classes ended around 3pm. Normal right? Well you would be right except for the fact that two days ago the school got hit by a Meteor and the Radiation did something to a few students and teachers. They.. changed. For Better. And Worse. While the Teachers had actual homes to go to they remained largly unaffected. The Students however, having to LIVE at the school are the ones who changed. Some changed physically, others Mentally, some didnt even seem affected but developed powers. It seemed the developed powers or changes reflected their personality. Unfortunatly some of these changes made the students go mad over time. You never know who is going to snap and attack the students and teachers. Luckily a small group of students, teenagers who have yet to go mad from the changes, have taken it upon themselves to keep the Enraged at bay or if neccesary, destroy them.

You are these students.

When I see people interested I will post more about what kind of changes are allowed.

This will be a strict RP. Follow the rules.

Post Order
Only ONE character, with exception of myself who will be controling the NPCS. (Teachers, Other Students, The Enraged.)
You are free to act as you wish as a Student. Misbehave in class. Randomly punch a student. Etc. But you will be punished in the RP. Detention. Solitary. Etc. If you go against a Teachers punishment or try to 'Break out' without righteous cause you will be Labeled as part of The Enraged and will be targeted. You will be unable to make a new character if said character dies as a result.
I have final say in regards to NPC or player death.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2013 02:41 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

YOLO, huh? I like it. Count me in. Also, forgive me for submitting to popular trends. laughing

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Mar 11th, 2013 09:53 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Thinking of joining some threads. It's been too long.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2013 06:57 AM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

P.A.T.H - Psychics against Theo Heath

In the near future humanity has evolved the P gene (psychic gene). This evolution has triggered a global arms race for these special individuals. In the forefront of this hunt is the Gustrang Conglomerate headed by Theo Heath. Heath has killed, kidnapped, or sold roughly 70% of all discovered psychics and must be dealt with if there is going to be any chance of peace. This has led to the formation of P.A.T.H a terrorist organization of psychics bent on the destruction of Gustrang, their financial backers, allies, and of course Theo Heath.

The way I'm doing character creation you are going to have the ability to pick as many powers as you have points for from the power wiki (excluding reality warping and anything with the word omni). So there should be a wide range of player created characters.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2013 02:06 AM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Brief spamming of things over here...

In the Star Wars Roleplaying section, I'm interested in operating a small group game set in the Original Trilogy era. Players would be a small ragtag gang of Rebel scums in the early days of the Rebellion, opposing the Empire in smalls ways and trying to expose wrongs and then right them.

If anyone is interested, shoot me a message. I'm looking for about four-five players total.

Side note, I'm looking for good grammar and dedicated players. Dice will be used but with a simplified system, nothing complicated.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2014 09:07 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

Well this place is dead as ****.

Lets start by summoning feats.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2015 07:32 AM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

Live! Live, damn you!!

God bless america, bitches! smokin'
Thanks beta ray howard!!!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2016 02:30 AM
Muck101 is currently offline Click here to Send Muck101 a Private Message Find more posts by Muck101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
$$j4
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Movie_Geek_
You need to have more if you want it in the hostedthread.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2022 09:39 PM
$$j4 is currently offline Click here to Send $$j4 a Private Message Find more posts by $$j4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
$$j4
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by $$j4

$$j4 is currently offline Click here to Send $$j4 a Private Message Find more posts by $$j4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
$$j4
Restricted

Account Restricted

$$j4
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2022 09:40 PM
$$j4
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2022 09:40 PM
$$j4
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2022 09:41 PM
$$j4
Restricted

Account Restricted

$$j4
Restricted

Account Restricted