KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Hosted Area Game Ideas Submission- READ THIS THREAD FIRST!

Hosted Area Game Ideas Submission- READ THIS THREAD FIRST!
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (159): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NinthCorona

Alright, thanks Trickster, but I'd like five here. Maybe we can do it here just because there are more people? -shrug- If I had permission from Fire we could use his rules/threads about it, and it'd be like a seperate adventure.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 11:30 PM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

D&D can go ahead if you had the people.

I don't remember permitting an RE idea- what was it?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 02:04 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

I like the hogsmeade I idea posted by Zac_j. I just think the whole money concept may get confusing for a RP game.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 08:12 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zac_j
Hogsmeade RP by Zac J!!!

-Money-
Everyone starts out with 100 Galleons. You can make money by finding it off the ground (keep reading) borrowing from other students, or opening a shop.

Earning money:
To earn money, you can open a shop. It costs 80 Galleons to open a shop. You can also find money off of the ground. The only way to find money is if an important person who either runs the thread or helps to run the thread states that there is money on the ground. In that case, the next person to post gets the money.

Losing Money:
You can only lose money if you buy things.

is this better?

Thanks for the sig, KillTheLight!!!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 02:52 PM
zac_j is currently offline Click here to Send zac_j a Private Message Find more posts by zac_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

Thanks Ush, just need the people sad

Basically it's a DND adventure set around the time Baldur's Gate (A Forgotten Realms city, for reference) was founded. It plays similar to what I've seen of Fires, but has a different storyline.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 04:38 PM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snehin
Darth wolf

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zac_j
-Places-
Zonko's Joke Shop
Honeyduke's
The Shrieking Shack
The Leaky Cauldron
The Three Broomsticks
The Hog's Head

You can make your own shop, but you have to have at least 5 people want you to open it.

You can own a shop if you are the first one to call it.

-People-

Good:
Hogwarts Students (Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Gryffindor, or Slytherin)
Teachers

Bad:
Dementor
Lord Voldemort
Death Eaters

-Money-
Everyone starts out with 100 Galleons. You can make money by finding it off the ground (keep reading) borrowing from other students, or opening a shop.

Earning money:
To earn money, you can either borrow some or open a shop. It costs 80 Galleons to open a shop. You can also find money off of the ground. The only way to find money is if an important person who either runs the thread or helps to run the thread states that there is money on the ground. In that case, the next person to post gets the money.

Losing Money:
You can rob someone for a total of one time a week. If you exceed the limit, you will lose all of your Galleons. If you are robbed by someone, you have to wait a week to rob someone. If you rob someone, you can only take between 5 and 10 Galleons.

That's basically it. Do you want this as an RP?
i like it but the money thing is kinda confusing tho i am up for the RP

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 04:55 PM
snehin is currently offline Click here to Send snehin a Private Message Find more posts by snehin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snehin
Darth wolf

-Money-

Earning money:
To earn money, you can open a shop. It costs 80 Galleons to open a shop. You can also find money off of the ground. The only way to find money is if an important person who either runs the thread or helps to run the thread states that there is money on the ground. In that case, the next person to post gets the money.

Losing Money:

is this better?
err ok i guess so is it approved it?

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 04:58 PM
snehin is currently offline Click here to Send snehin a Private Message Find more posts by snehin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camille's_Death
Forever lost..lol..lamo!!

hey iwant to know if i can get permisson to put like a form to sine uup for to post your pomes just for fun i know a lot of peolple that want thkis to happen so i desidde to go and ask you hires what i got

title----->pomes in my lost hart

pomes---->only 1-4 swear words if more gets a warning next warning will be cant post for 3 day next not lisning out of the form because i dont want this to be dirty and no sex going in the pomes or your out first thing

pomes hafe to be like more then 1/ long

so plz let me do this plz alot of peolple want this to happen so plz

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 10:45 PM
Camille's_Death is currently offline Click here to Send Camille's_Death a Private Message Find more posts by Camille's_Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

-Money-

Earning money:

Losing Money:

is this better?

sounds a lot better smile

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 02:15 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThaSprout
Darkness Will Spread..

The world of Nexus is for the most part considered a realm, one located somewhere in the Dark Umbra, floating as it seem randomly with no recognisable fixed point anywhere.

The origin of the realm is shrouded in mystery, but around 10.000 B.C it was found by the entity known as Kioko Soro and with the help of his adopted son Lugaidh they reshaped the realm into their liking and shielded it from the outside. During this period they also created the "Anch alom", or the navigators as they where later called. These mythical beeings where ibued with mythical powers to harnes and direct the gateways that was found throughout the realm. These gateways defied even Kioko Soro's powers, but with the aid of the "Ach Alom's" they could be controlled even if they could never be closed.

Through the gateways many beings came through and made Nexus their home and for a while life in Nexus was good. Then came the Shadows....

The Shadows where the original inhabitants of the realm and for eons they had slept in their realm, hidden in a dimension beyond the one occupied by the people in Nexus, but as the realm reshaped to the will of Kioko Soro and Lugaidh they started to wake up. For many years they watched the intruders from their dimension, building up strength and gathering informationa bout the intruders...then they marched against the Black Pyramid of Kioko Soro.

At this time Nexus hosted not only humans, but also large communities of Fae, Shapeshifters, Undead and what later would be known as Mages. It was also home to Mythical beasts such as the Powerful Dragons on the Hiagi mountains and the winged Afani from the dense djungles in the south and at the call from the Emperor they gathered under one banner to face the threat of the shadows....they failed.

Despite the awesome might of the Emperor and the heroic deeds that spawned thousands of legends and stories they where crushed by a foe they could not see, that moved faster than a flying dragon and who could crush a man with a single glance. Slowly the forces of nexus was forced back and on the final day they stood with their backs against the Black Pyramid facing a foe they had no chance of defeating. The ground was crimson read from the blood of tens of thousands defenders giving their lives and the flames from the dragon fires illuminated the grim battlefield. It was at this time hope came to nexus.

A small scouting party of Shapeshifters found a rift in the fabric of reality through which the Shadows could keep their connection with their world, making them invincible. Knowing that their people was being slaughtered they joined in a ritual and threw themselves into the rift, sealing it forever with their souls. Their sacrifice cut off the shadow army from the mystical force feeding them and over the next year they where hunted down and destroyed one by one.

This was the end of the Shadow war, but now...thousands of years later they move again....

{ If there's any more information needed, PM me and I will give you all information and the settings of the Roleplaying game. }

The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet. ~ Damien Gerdhardt

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 03:53 PM
ThaSprout is currently offline Click here to Send ThaSprout a Private Message Find more posts by ThaSprout Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

I have an idea that just came to me last night, but I was too lazy to post it then: A BAND CAMP RP!!
I will try to make it interesting, and if any more details are needed, just ask here or through PMs. Preferably PMs.

By the way, I might join the D&D game, as long as I get to use my sniper class (look at Fire's character creation thread).

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 01:06 AM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

Originally posted by KingDubya
I have an idea that just came to me last night, but I was too lazy to post it then: A BAND CAMP RP!!
I will try to make it interesting, and if any more details are needed, just ask here or through PMs. Preferably PMs.

By the way, I might join the D&D game, as long as I get to use my sniper class (look at Fire's character creation thread).
I don't mind, in fact I like input.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 02:03 AM
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

Originally posted by inuyashapuppy!!
hey iwant to know if i can get permisson to put like a form to sine uup for to post your pomes just for fun i know a lot of peolple that want thkis to happen so i desidde to go and ask you hires what i got

title----->pomes in my lost hart

pomes---->only 1-4 swear words if more gets a warning next warning will be cant post for 3 day next not lisning out of the form because i dont want this to be dirty and no sex going in the pomes or your out first thing

pomes hafe to be like more then 1/ long

so plz let me do this plz alot of peolple want this to happen so plz

Didn't you start that thread before? And I suggested you go to the "Poetry Corner" forum and post your stuff there. Tell your friends who think it's a good idea to go there, too, since it seems they want to write poems so much.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 02:08 AM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThaSprout
Darkness Will Spread..

Anyone up for my idea?

The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet. ~ Damien Gerdhardt

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 06:22 PM
ThaSprout is currently offline Click here to Send ThaSprout a Private Message Find more posts by ThaSprout Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camille's_Death

hi can i get perrmishon to have like a pokemon rollplay becuase some people like pokemon im not a big fan but i would want a rollplay for pokemon fans

name ---> pokemon can you bet them!!

sett up --->if you are battleing some one you cant be like you hafe to get hit once in a wiley becuase just to make it far you can go thouw towns but you hafe to run into one of the other peolple you need at least 3 pokemon the limet is 7 and you can get new ones but they go to your ps not a lot of swearing if you keep swearing so much youll get kick out or get a warning you need at least 5 bages meaning to say what ones your got fire,water,air,leterck , grass,dark,ground, this is hpw you set up your person you can only have 1 person so you can only control 1 person not any one esles only if you got permishon to

name-- hafe to be apoet and no more then 19 letters in a name
bages-hafe to name 5 bages you have water,fire,air,ground, dark,lecterick, or grass
pokemon- have on you at that time hafe to have more then 3 and can only go up to 7
look-- there hair eyes clothing hafe to be apoet
history-- no vilent histry no family mebers died so your hole family a live your histry hafe to be apreit no killing or what ever

age-your person hafe to be older then 15 and less then 19

no wepons a lode in this roll play

so can i start this rollplay up or what smile smile ?

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 06:36 PM
Camille's_Death is currently offline Click here to Send Camille's_Death a Private Message Find more posts by Camille's_Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

I suggest cleaning up your spelling and grammar before actually starting that since I can barely understand what you typed, and I managed to translate one of Dark's posts. stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 08:51 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

TS and KD - I like both ideas!

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 11:47 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camille's_Death

is my idea about the pokemon thing got permisson??

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 04:51 PM
zac_j
Hogsmeade RP by Zac J!!!

Originally posted by snehin
err ok i guess so is it approved it?

exactly whos gonna approve it? hello?

Thanks for the sig, KillTheLight!!!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 12:29 AM
zac_j is currently offline Click here to Send zac_j a Private Message Find more posts by zac_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

Originally posted by KingDubya
I suggest cleaning up your spelling and grammar before actually starting that since I can barely understand what you typed, and I managed to translate one of Dark's posts. stick out tongue

haha.

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 04:12 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote