KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Hosted Area Game Ideas Submission- READ THIS THREAD FIRST!

Hosted Area Game Ideas Submission- READ THIS THREAD FIRST!
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (159): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

So, who other than Trickster likes my Band Camp RP idea?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 08:38 PM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corruption_Vash
Marvel Freak

This is a Marvel RP

SuperHero Academy

Rules:
1.No spam
2.No foul language
3.Must be experienced in RP'ing
4.Have fun

Story:In the streets of New York City, chaos has broken loose. Gangs fighting for turf, corrupted police officers strive for power. Now in SuperHero academy, in the heart of New York, the students of SuperHero academy must master their powers in order to bring peace back to New York.

In this RP you can presume the role of a made up character, or an orginal Marvel character. You may also choose your alignment, either to to be good or evil.

So what about it, is it approved?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 07:22 AM
Corruption_Vash is currently offline Click here to Send Corruption_Vash a Private Message Find more posts by Corruption_Vash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Hmm, not really seeing anything more worth approval yet.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 12:49 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KnivesOut
nuff sed

I wanna make a samuri RPG. Set back in the times when japan was still just a bunch of waring factions, abitious samurais are popping up all over the place, all after the ultimate goal: the Emporer. you can raise armys, but to do so you need: rice (food to feed em), cash (to pay em) and iron, silver or gold (to kit em out)

basic rules:
1)no swearing
2)any loopholes you see, please tell me, or else it'll ruin it 4 every 1.
3)dont make multiple characters. If u die, u die.

if i get any interest, i'll post some full rules.

[5:20][showcase]

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 07:52 PM
KnivesOut is currently offline Click here to Send KnivesOut a Private Message Find more posts by KnivesOut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snehin
Darth wolf

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zac_j
exactly whos gonna approve it? hello?
mods

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 03:30 PM
snehin is currently offline Click here to Send snehin a Private Message Find more posts by snehin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Doom Master

This is just and idea i came up with:

In a distant world, a group of students lead normal lives, until one day a twist of fate leads them to an ancient shrine hidden deep within a cave. It is filled with weapons of every kind, weapons of power. One touch infuses them with the abilities, but with a curse as well, a curse that draws them ever closer to an unkown destiny. Unwilingly, they are drag away by the dark curse that binds them...

OK, so it's not Shakespeare, do i look like i care? embarrasment
Anyway, i do have rules:

1. NO DAMN GOD MODDING!!! I HATE THAT!!!
2. limit of two abilities per character
3. as said, any weapon can be used, but don't give it the power to kill anything in one blow!

Vidina will be in charge in the afternoon and other designated times, but during school time, i'm in charge. Also, i'm happy for our little band of characters to meet other people and for them to join our quest, but it would also add more colour if we have a few "bad guys".

i tell you anything else if i'm givin permission, and Ushgarak, can you please PM me if im givin permission? cos theres a very slim chance that i'll read this thread again.

CYA!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 03:20 AM
The Doom Master is currently offline Click here to Send The Doom Master a Private Message Find more posts by The Doom Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vidina
What to write?

I'll join (obviously)

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 04:05 AM
Vidina is currently offline Click here to Send Vidina a Private Message Find more posts by Vidina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

I'm joining Doom Master's! I'm using a pair of kukris; a link is included that leads to a site describing it (along with a photo).

http://www.army.mod.uk/brigade_of_g...kri_history.htm

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 02:45 PM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

Hell, i'll join Doom Master's rp. Sounds like fun. First dibbs on an evil character that is if the rp gets permission.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 03:57 PM
Mannequin Sin is currently offline Click here to Send Mannequin Sin a Private Message Find more posts by Mannequin Sin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KnivesOut
nuff sed

id like to try that one: taste my double ended spear, that lets me fly and move super fast!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 04:15 PM
KnivesOut is currently offline Click here to Send KnivesOut a Private Message Find more posts by KnivesOut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zac_j
Hogsmeade RP by Zac J!!!

Harry Potter - Hogsmeade

Rules:
1) No being Characters from the books, you may make your own character or be yourself.

2) No member bashing.

3) No cussing. Mildly is ok, but no going into heavy detention worthy swearing.

4) Have fun!

-Places-
Zonko's Joke Shop
Honeyduke's
The Shrieking Shack
The Leaky Cauldron
The Three Broomsticks
The Hog's Head

You can make your own shop, but you have to have at least 5 people want you to open it.

You can own a shop if you are the first one to call it.

-People-

Good:
Hogwarts Students (Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Gryffindor, or Slytherin)
Teachers

Bad:
Dementor
Lord Voldemort
Death Eaters

Money-
Everyone starts out with 100 Galleons. You can make money by finding it off the ground (keep reading) borrowing from other students, or opening a shop.

Earning money:
To earn money, you can open a shop. It costs 80 Galleons to open a shop. You can also find money off of the ground. The only way to find money is if an important person who either runs the thread or helps to run the thread states that there is money on the ground. In that case, the next person to post gets the money.

Losing Money:
You can only lose money if you buy things.

is this good?

Thanks for the sig, KillTheLight!!!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 08:02 PM
zac_j is currently offline Click here to Send zac_j a Private Message Find more posts by zac_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Doom Master

well, i'm not too fussed how many people want to join!

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 03:04 AM
The Doom Master is currently offline Click here to Send The Doom Master a Private Message Find more posts by The Doom Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

hey USH two questions if you have an rp aproved and you wish to make a Character data Base/Archives thread do you need permission? an dteh next is if you are going to make a second saga or a sequel to an already aproved roileplay do you need permission?

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 03:20 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

DM - Why not, sounds good.

Heh, I just thought - we could try and scrap together a Shakespeare RP. Not based on any of the actual plots from the plays (though we could try a Midsummer Night's Dream). More like a prologue for Romeo and Juliet, taking the side of either the Capulets or the Montagues, or something in that vein...

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 05:04 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

How about a FullMetal Alchemist RP? You can use characters from the show or create them. Anyone interested?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 07:20 PM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KnivesOut
nuff sed

what about a one piece rp? that would be awsome... dibs on zolo!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 08:20 PM
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

quesstions?

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 09:42 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zac_j
Hogsmeade RP by Zac J!!!

Harry Potter - Hogsmeade

Rules:
1) No being Characters from the books, you may make your own character or be yourself.

2) No member bashing.

3) No cussing. Mildly is ok, but no going into heavy detention worthy swearing.

4) Have fun!

-Places-
Zonko's Joke Shop
Honeyduke's
The Shrieking Shack
The Leaky Cauldron
The Three Broomsticks
The Hog's Head

You can make your own shop, but you have to have at least 5 people want you to open it.

You can own a shop if you are the first one to call it.

-People-

Good:
Hogwarts Students (Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Gryffindor, or Slytherin)
Teachers

Bad:
Dementor
Lord Voldemort
Death Eaters

Money-
Everyone starts out with 100 Galleons. You can make money by finding it off the ground (keep reading) borrowing from other students, or opening a shop.

Earning money:
To earn money, you can open a shop. It costs 80 Galleons to open a shop. You can also find money off of the ground. The only way to find money is if an important person who either runs the thread or helps to run the thread states that there is money on the ground. In that case, the next person to post gets the money.

Losing Money:
You can only lose money if you buy things.

is this good?

ok Ushgarak, can you approve mine?

Thanks for the sig, KillTheLight!!!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 06:49 PM
zac_j is currently offline Click here to Send zac_j a Private Message Find more posts by zac_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Here's a better description of mine:

FullMetal Alchemist RPG

Rules for the game:

1. Don't overcuss

2. Don't call people noobs

3. No god moding

Characters:
You can make up a character, or use one from the show
Making a character:
Use this format.

Name:
Group: (Military, merc, etc.)
State Alchemist title: (If applicable)
Appearence:
History: (if you want)
(You can add more fields also)

Note: If you are a humonculus, remember, you can still be killed)

Anyone want to join?

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 07:20 PM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Originally posted by The Doom Master
This is just and idea i came up with:

In a distant world, a group of students lead normal lives, until one day a twist of fate leads them to an ancient shrine hidden deep within a cave. It is filled with weapons of every kind, weapons of power. One touch infuses them with the abilities, but with a curse as well, a curse that draws them ever closer to an unkown destiny. Unwilingly, they are drag away by the dark curse that binds them...

OK, so it's not Shakespeare, do i look like i care? embarrasment
Anyway, i do have rules:

1. NO DAMN GOD MODDING!!! I HATE THAT!!!
2. limit of two abilities per character
3. as said, any weapon can be used, but don't give it the power to kill anything in one blow!

Vidina will be in charge in the afternoon and other designated times, but during school time, i'm in charge. Also, i'm happy for our little band of characters to meet other people and for them to join our quest, but it would also add more colour if we have a few "bad guys".

i tell you anything else if i'm givin permission, and Ushgarak, can you please PM me if im givin permission? cos theres a very slim chance that i'll read this thread again.

CYA!

I'll join.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 07:27 PM