KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Hosted Area Game Ideas Submission- READ THIS THREAD FIRST!

Hosted Area Game Ideas Submission- READ THIS THREAD FIRST!
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (159): « First ... « 60 61 [62] 63 64 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kovacs86

Valentine, this is definitely more of an Unhosted RPG... move it over there if I were you! hosted are for exct plots that evryone MUST follow!

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Apr 30th, 2006 10:07 AM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

oh ok then...hmm 1 second

Old Post Apr 30th, 2006 11:38 AM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Mr. Valentine
i'm in

Old Post Apr 30th, 2006 03:03 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dark Shazam93
Valentine, this is definitely more of an Unhosted RPG... move it over there if I were you! hosted are for exct plots that evryone MUST follow!

I'd rather see it as a Hosted, though.

Unhosteds always turn to wild, unplotted, chaotic crap. messed

Old Post Apr 30th, 2006 06:19 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

Yup... To many er.. New people? there... But than its unorganized and no one understands the plot and yeah... "Chaotic Crap".

Old Post Apr 30th, 2006 08:26 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

I'm in for Ultimate Marvel RPG.

Since I am Deputy Mod, and all. big grin

Old Post May 1st, 2006 10:59 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I'm in for Ultimate Marvel RPG.

Cosigned

Old Post May 1st, 2006 02:44 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

i'm in for ultimate marvel rpg

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post May 1st, 2006 04:30 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

Whoo big grin you know you love the support big grin see, lotsa people want it..dont deny it Ush stick out tongue please?

Old Post May 1st, 2006 04:49 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hugh Jass
Exhibit A

im down with the ultimate marvel idea. sounds good

The only way to have a friend is to be one. Now that's what I call good advice!

Old Post May 1st, 2006 11:49 PM
Hugh Jass is currently offline Click here to Send Hugh Jass a Private Message Find more posts by Hugh Jass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King_Cobra_23

what about a kill bill rpg im so green at this it isnt funny i just had the idea if someone wants to take it and go with it thats kool but i do want to be bill if it happenes

Old Post May 4th, 2006 06:04 AM
King_Cobra_23 is currently offline Click here to Send King_Cobra_23 a Private Message Find more posts by King_Cobra_23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hugh Jass
Exhibit A

try tellin what u would b doin in the rp and tell the plot and stuff

Old Post May 4th, 2006 09:10 PM
Hugh Jass is currently offline Click here to Send Hugh Jass a Private Message Find more posts by Hugh Jass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azure
Your socks taste good...

what about mine?

Old Post May 4th, 2006 09:24 PM
Azure is currently offline Click here to Send Azure a Private Message Find more posts by Azure Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ConfuzzedRPPoet
Psionic Vanilla Ghost

SO THIS IS THE RP IDEA!:

I want to first say I kind of... borrowed this RP from another thread. This RP was made up by Ace Dillinger from a site.

The Midnight Array

PLOT: The year is 2006. The place is Las Vegas, Nevada. During a magic show on the Vegas Strip in a club called Romero's, a mysterious gang off thugs called 'The Freakshow' assault the security, and take all valuables and cash from the patrons. The LVPD determines that The Freakshow is a group of offbeats and oddysses, both mentally and physically. Now The Freakshow is causing a citywide crime spree, making Las Vegas even more dangerous then normal. The leader of The Freakshow seems to be the one that commanded the thugs at the hold up. Victims say he looked like a vampire in every way, and the LVPD is looking into it. How much longer does the LVP have before The Freakshow brings the city to it's knees with crime?

RULES:
1) No godmoding
2) No cybering
3) PG-13 cursing
4) No killing without permission from the character's creator
5) Be literate
6) If you're going to speak in OOC, do something to signify it, like double parenthesise, brackets, etc
7) Don't discriminate anybody
8) Only humans with odd appearances or talents are allowed, no other races (the leader is NOT a vampire)
9) Have fun, and obey the rules!

Character Templates:

Full Name:
Nickname(s): (Optional)
Height:
Weight:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:

((Someone needs be the leader but only ONE person can be the leader and the leader has to be a guy... sorry girls. Their can ONLY be about five people in the Freakshow group and there can ONLY be six to seven to be in the LVPD. So first come first serve.))

Old Post May 7th, 2006 10:45 AM
ConfuzzedRPPoet is currently offline Click here to Send ConfuzzedRPPoet a Private Message Find more posts by ConfuzzedRPPoet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hugh Jass
Exhibit A

so for your RP idea only up to 12 ppl can play?

Old Post May 7th, 2006 01:06 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

waiting

Old Post May 7th, 2006 05:36 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

Originally posted by ConfuzzedRPPoet
SO THIS IS THE RP IDEA!:

I want to first say I kind of... borrowed this RP from another thread. This RP was made up by Ace Dillinger from a site.

The Midnight Array

PLOT: The year is 2006. The place is Las Vegas, Nevada. During a magic show on the Vegas Strip in a club called Romero's, a mysterious gang off thugs called 'The Freakshow' assault the security, and take all valuables and cash from the patrons. The LVPD determines that The Freakshow is a group of offbeats and oddysses, both mentally and physically. Now The Freakshow is causing a citywide crime spree, making Las Vegas even more dangerous then normal. The leader of The Freakshow seems to be the one that commanded the thugs at the hold up. Victims say he looked like a vampire in every way, and the LVPD is looking into it. How much longer does the LVP have before The Freakshow brings the city to it's knees with crime?

RULES:
1) No godmoding
2) No cybering
3) PG-13 cursing
4) No killing without permission from the character's creator
5) Be literate
6) If you're going to speak in OOC, do something to signify it, like double parenthesise, brackets, etc
7) Don't discriminate anybody
8) Only humans with odd appearances or talents are allowed, no other races (the leader is NOT a vampire)
9) Have fun, and obey the rules!

Character Templates:

Full Name:
Nickname(s): (Optional)
Height:
Weight:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:

((Someone needs be the leader but only ONE person can be the leader and the leader has to be a guy... sorry girls. Their can ONLY be about five people in the Freakshow group and there can ONLY be six to seven to be in the LVPD. So first come first serve.))

Im in, I'll be part of The Freakshow, if not the leader.

Old Post May 7th, 2006 05:40 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ConfuzzedRPPoet
Psionic Vanilla Ghost

Fine with me Ashiitaka.
Just remember your role in the role play.
Yea only about 12 can play. I have to have a limit... or it might get confusing.

Just curious... sincI've never actually started a RP on here.. how do I get permission to start a RP exactly?

Old Post May 7th, 2006 09:18 PM
ConfuzzedRPPoet is currently offline Click here to Send ConfuzzedRPPoet a Private Message Find more posts by ConfuzzedRPPoet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hugh Jass
Exhibit A

just wait a while. it doesnt rly seem fair for newcomers if there r only 12 ppl allowed. mayb if u just even it out a bit it will b fine. but ill b in the freak show!

Old Post May 7th, 2006 09:30 PM
SundaysTheory
The Phrase that Pays

I'm up for the midnight array... I'd like to be part of the freakshow... haha yeah I definitely don't say that everyday

Thanks Scottie!

Old Post May 7th, 2006 09:33 PM
SundaysTheory is currently offline Click here to Send SundaysTheory a Private Message Find more posts by SundaysTheory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote