KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Hosted Area Game Ideas Submission- READ THIS THREAD FIRST!

Hosted Area Game Ideas Submission- READ THIS THREAD FIRST!
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (159): « First ... « 61 62 [63] 64 65 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ConfuzzedRPPoet
Psionic Vanilla Ghost

quote: (post)
Originally posted by sqwunchy
just wait a while. it doesnt rly seem fair for newcomers if there r only 12 ppl allowed. mayb if u just even it out a bit it will b fine. but ill b in the freak show!

Erm... yea I guess that's true.

Old Post May 7th, 2006 09:42 PM
ConfuzzedRPPoet is currently offline Click here to Send ConfuzzedRPPoet a Private Message Find more posts by ConfuzzedRPPoet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by Mr. Valentine
The "Ultimate Marvel" RPG
(please log in to view the image)
GameMaster: Mr.Valentine
Deputy Mod: DarkCrawler
Deputy Mod: Grey Fox

RULES:

-Players can choose any hero in the Ultimate Marvel Universe. Players who have proved themselves as good RPer's will also have the option to Ultimize a character, and/or take up a second character. No God-Like characters.

-Everyone exists in the Ultimate Marvel Timeline. No 616 or other alternate items may be used.

-No Killing (unless agreed by a mod). Unnamed faceless NPC's may be killed, but not comic characters. Someone else may want to take up the character, or they may be important to another story.

-You can go anywhere on Earth, or travel off planet, but do so within your characters means.

-You are your character, so act like it. Talk like them, use there dialouge. Do not exaggerate your powers, or pop-up here and there without explination.

-Several stories can be going at once, and you have the freedom to interact with other characters.

-No Time Travel.

-You must post at least once every two weeks, though it is preferred that you post more. If you go two weeks without a post without prior notice, your character is up for grabs.

-And of course, all regular rules of KMC apply.

-Have fun.

PLOT: The world are shocked and amazed by the mutants popping up around the world; some react it horror, thiinking they are abnormal and try to stop the spread of mutants. Others embrace them and work together with them. Yet the growing number of Mutants are also increasingly dangerous.. as more and more mutants are deciding to use their gifts for crime and to earn themselves riches and fame. Weapon X and the government are mass producing sentinels and experimenting on humans to fight back.. the good mutants just happen to be caught in the middle stick out tongue

Has it gotten permission yet?

Old Post May 7th, 2006 10:16 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

sadly nothing has.ush to my knowing hasn't been here in days if not weeks.one thing i know after a while people lose interest

Last edited by PsyrenAviance on May 7th, 2006 at 11:16 PM

Old Post May 7th, 2006 11:12 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by H. S. 6
Has it gotten permission yet?

I'm waiting for it to be approved as well sad

Old Post May 8th, 2006 03:21 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

It'll rock... I'm Ult Venom!

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post May 8th, 2006 04:02 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by Shalimar_fox
sadly nothing has.ush to my knowing hasn't been here in days if not weeks.one thing i know after a while people lose interest

That's why I was trying to bump it. stick out tongue

Old Post May 8th, 2006 07:56 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

were is ush??????

Old Post May 8th, 2006 07:59 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I see Marvel is pitched in both areas. Hmm. Try and convince me it would work here. I approved it unhosted.

I have to say, I'm just not fully convinced by the other ideas. I see them as not quite having the spark needed ror success, looking a bit too generic.

I may be wrong, so as ever, try and convince me. Azure, have a go at re-working your idea and try me on it again.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on May 22nd, 2006 at 09:02 PM

Old Post May 8th, 2006 10:16 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok, i have a new digimon idea.

Digimon: Digital World

Story: You are any digimon you want to be, any at all. you live your lives in the digital world, battling, eating, making friends, yadda yadda yadda. You can make up a Digimon or be an orriginal Digimon. All you know about Digimon and their attacks will help you level up faster.

Every Digimon Starts off as Level One. Depending on how many battles you have faught and won/lost will determine youe EXP. You start off with a simple attack and 100 HP.

There are parts and areas of the digital world you can choose to live in:

Valcano Area, mainly for digimon of the fire type
Grassy Plains, for almost all digimon
Ocean Area, for water Digimon
Desert Area, A restricted Area, only level 10 and up may enter
Wasteland Area, for undead type digimon

The battle System is simple. Example

_Health_|_Attack
100 ___ |22 dmg.

You will take turns doing attacks. Depending on your Digimon he or she will have different start attacks and strengths/weaknesses such as:

Fire is weak against Water. The water Digimon will have a bonus of an extra 10 attack dmg.

Grass type are wake against Fire
Same attack difference, 10 extra dmg points

and so on and so fourth. Digimon learn new attacks by the attack master and of coarse by leveling. The attack master will sell you more attacks, but at a high price.

Money:

Money is simple to make, but you get small ammounts at a time. You can help clean things, and such. Or you can help the sick Digimon.

DO NOT CALL YOUR CHARACTER!

I thaught hard on a basic RPG concept. and i thaught actually having a battle system, level system, buying system, money system would work well with digimon.

Please consider. Thanks

Old Post May 13th, 2006 04:21 PM
Kai Lein is currently offline Click here to Send Kai Lein a Private Message Find more posts by Kai Lein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

Im in, lol.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 04:23 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tombstone
hit man

Delete

Last edited by Tombstone on May 13th, 2006 at 09:23 PM

Old Post May 13th, 2006 09:20 PM
Tombstone is currently offline Click here to Send Tombstone a Private Message Find more posts by Tombstone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hello people, ime new to this forum and have had a pretty cool idea of a RP game (at least i think its cool smile ), this is a game for as many players as want to play so if your interested please say, also please be patient of my spelling ime not one of the best spellers and i type fast but not 1005 accurate so if you see any spelling mistake plz try and undertsand what the word is

this is a RP about an entire medieval fantasy world called Oaurious, this world is filled with many cities, countries and is enormous, hundreds time the size of earth, races such as orcs and goblins are present as well as angel like creatures called Averonians among many other designed races that i will explain in greater detail if this RP is approved, simply put there is five sides with many neutral sides, Humans are example of neutrals as are dwarves. etc, The five sides are the Dark,light,Destructive (chaos), Water and knowledge and nature such as elves, ents and forest spirits and natural monsters

each race has its own city and area of the world it inhabits, each has its own God who helps, leads them or in the dark and chaos sides case controls and bends them to its will. The Water,Light and nature sides are allied as well as the humans but the Dark and Chaos forces are bascially trying to wipe all life off this world or take control of it

1. The plot is a large one that will not state entirely since many may become confused but simply put, its good vs evil on a large scale, i have made a world where an enromous world war will be going on in some places, but peace go on in others
2. You can make your own character, most races from the world are playable, you do not have to be a fighter, merchants, tradesmen and civilians are available and to some races the ability to change your role, for example, civilian/merchant to a Warrior/priest etc etc, players can gain gold and money to develop and buy items for characters (a system has not been fully thought out yet but a simple one can be made in place easily) also higher ranked players can in some cases promote lower and give rewards. a player when creating a character must state race, allegeiance, starting weapons and armour etc

3. Some idea of the rules. The rule is that you cannot kill eachother unless the other player you want to kill says you can or you want a battle and both agree to it, also you cannot overdo the starting equipment you have or you cannot be an completly rightious character on the side of evil, an angel wouldnt fight for darkness for example and darkness would not have elves or pixies now would they smile unless ofc i make dark pixies or dark elves in the game which i may well do if its approved, other rules are the usual, only mild swears, no hating, no godmoding, dont post rediculous threads and PM me if you want to join the game or if its only just begun then you can simply ask me in brackets if you can join and then make your character sheet that i shall design on the first page
4. Some idea of the way the game will be run. players can craft their own lifestyle in the game, i may add buyable buildings in the cities and i myself can start wars and battles, skirmishes. players cannot kill main characters or gods but can have an enormous impact on battles especially dependant on items, class and rank, some players may become godly themselves

i enjoy RP and have always thought of making my own, my world is always evolving as i add more to it, if this is approved i will add more and tell the players more about it, i hope people like it smile

Last edited by Burning thought on May 14th, 2006 at 10:29 PM

Old Post May 14th, 2006 10:24 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

Im in.

Old Post May 14th, 2006 11:48 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

cool, well in a world as big as this we can have hundreds or just a few players, it should be quite awsome. theres many classes and races smile

Old Post May 15th, 2006 07:17 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

im in burning_thought's idea!

Old Post May 15th, 2006 08:33 AM
Kai Lein is currently offline Click here to Send Kai Lein a Private Message Find more posts by Kai Lein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tombstone
hit man

Im in.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 09:45 AM
Tombstone is currently offline Click here to Send Tombstone a Private Message Find more posts by Tombstone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

thinking about idea's, renamon said i could use the idea of the battle system in the digimon RP that he created, monsters could have certain stats and so could players along with items adding to your overall power

if you think this is a good addition please note it, i may add it or i may not depending on how it all works out, however it could be difficult to put into practice since some of the monsters in this world are pretty unique and so may be difficult to put into this format and may be restrictive in some cases

also i need Ushgarak's permission dont i before i start so i better not put anything in the actual forums to start it all off until he says

Last edited by Burning thought on May 15th, 2006 at 02:18 PM

Old Post May 15th, 2006 02:15 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

i got some Averonian info of you who are interested in created images in your head of the place and characters and things, they are one of them any races in the world of Oaurious and are playable

ime going to past are huge part of storyline in here so perhaps ill put a small summary of them in the end for those who are not to keen on reading but those who love a bit of detail ill past this in:

Averonians are perhaps one of the most peaceful or just races in the World of Oaurious, they are an angel like race, their skin is white and glows with righteous purity, although they look almost identical to humans apart from the glowing skin, they have feathered wings and stand at least 7ft to 9ft tall, they are a greatly religious race, praying to their God of Light, they simply call him the High Father, he is one of the deities that created the World, his true name is Dephalus the light holder

above describes what they look like and the god they worship

they live in a great white city, similar to the white Gondor city, minis tirith (however you spell it smile ) only their city is not up in a mountain or built into one, grassy lands and small deserts surround it, its quite flat yet some of their buildings are almost as tall as the white tower and the city itself is about 10x larger than minis tirith, the city is shining pure white with cathedrals that reach to the sky

Classes playable are of course the Civilians that simply make shops to sell potions, sword and armour, food, magic items that i will state later, civilians can however become warriors later and change their type

there is the ordinary soldier class, Archers, Light harnessers which are basically averonian wizards, priests are playable

eventually your class can gain rank after you have won battles against creatures and your pay will rise and your weapons and armour will be upgraded

for example a soldier when he goes up a rank can become a knight and learn horse riding, this will take an hour or two of real time to complete so after two hours your soldier will be a knight and will gain more money, speed, power, weapons and eventually he will gain in power, each grade or rank also allows you to join or command certain regiments and military armies

priests and warriors to some extent can be mixed, if a rank 2 priest wants he has the choice of becoming a warrior and losing some of his old powers yet when as a warrior he gets to final rank he become a high powers healing, knight warrior class which although takes longer in the long run can actually make you far more powerful

eventually at last rank you can ride light dragons as Averonians, get massive pay and use varied weapons, yet it may take a long while to get to this rank since you will need the blessings from other players within the RP and you would have to of had many battles

Battles can be fought 5 times a day, in your post you can include monsters that you are fighting, obviously a simple soldier wouldn't defeat a great dragon on his own so you cant post silly things but he could take on varied orcs and goblins at low rank by himself, and if he wins he will gain gold that i will award for the monsters and his battle will be listed, after 20 odd battled you can increase your grade/rank and become more powerful, i will host larger wars and battles to make the RP more interesting to revolve the story line but your characters can evolve with it which should be fun if it can be put into play smile so it should be fun if we dont get too confused

Old Post May 15th, 2006 05:35 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

ime afraid after thinking about it, it would be bascially impossible to make a battle system, although your one is good rennamon, most beasts in the world of oaurious are too unique and have too many skills to take into consideration in battles.

if this game is allowed to be played i will post descriptions of monsters as the game goes on and their abilities and then it you be easy to work out weather a little civilion class can defeat ten orcs smile since my Orcs are not the tolkein like orcs and most of my monsters and beasts are unique all together it will be too difficult to employ a realistic battle system without throwing out unique and cool powers of creatures and having most all ordinary

sry to thodr who would of liked this battle system but i think all these numbers and stats pouring across the screen may make the game more confusing than ever sad

Old Post May 16th, 2006 07:27 AM
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll explain my battle system a bit more if you want me to. just PM me asking what you want to know.

Old Post May 16th, 2006 07:36 AM