KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Hosted Area Game Ideas Submission- READ THIS THREAD FIRST!

Hosted Area Game Ideas Submission- READ THIS THREAD FIRST!
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (159): « First ... « 62 63 [64] 65 66 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Death Bringer
silent_wolf u r the best

im in on burning thoughts ideaounds cool

sig by alliance thnx dude smile im taking request

Old Post May 16th, 2006 09:30 PM
Death Bringer is currently offline Click here to Send Death Bringer a Private Message Find more posts by Death Bringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

I think my DBZ rpg has died, I no longer, as well as other, show interest, so I am going to not do that for a hwile but will hold USH to that he gave me permisison for the sequal when I get the time, but at this time I would like to make a brand new TOTAL STRUCTURED MARVEL GAME, there will be a large storyline not jst fight after inporbable fight, there wil be a huge plot, and heres teh fun part,m when you want to join dont say who you are, PM to me the character you wish to have and I will tell you if yo can hav them or not I will bethe main villain and a few heros along the way, be ready for thsi and send the word this will not be horrible liek what teh oteh rgames have become be sure to try thsi out! it will not disapoint
DO NOT SAY WH YOU ARE UNTIL WE ARE PLAYING THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post May 16th, 2006 11:10 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Death Bringer
silent_wolf u r the best

hey i'll join and help u in ur new rp sounds fun and cool

Old Post May 16th, 2006 11:13 PM
Death Bringer is currently offline Click here to Send Death Bringer a Private Message Find more posts by Death Bringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

im in for teh otehr Marvel game also, who els eis in for mine I am going to put great effort into this

well for now at least,

Old Post May 16th, 2006 11:13 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Death Bringer
silent_wolf u r the best

and hey if u need help just pm and i'll try and help u with wut ever it is u need help or i can just help u make the new rp

Old Post May 16th, 2006 11:23 PM
DarkDethbringer

I wont need much help

well for now at least,

Old Post May 16th, 2006 11:55 PM
Pal_Jetsam06
Arcangel

I want to start a Scifi space forum with a tint of magical stuff.

(I will have at least 10 paragraphs about it by tomorrow).

I will hunt you down.

Old Post May 17th, 2006 01:16 AM
Pal_Jetsam06 is currently offline Click here to Send Pal_Jetsam06 a Private Message Find more posts by Pal_Jetsam06 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pal_Jetsam06
Arcangel

I want to start a Scifi space forum with a tint of magical stuff.

(I will have at least 10 paragraphs about it by tomorrow).

that is going to be postponed until i have finished my huge report in school.

I will hunt you down.

Old Post May 17th, 2006 01:20 AM
Pal_Jetsam06 is currently offline Click here to Send Pal_Jetsam06 a Private Message Find more posts by Pal_Jetsam06 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmm whers Ush, hasnt posted anywhere for a while, busy guy huh

Old Post May 17th, 2006 07:00 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spirit Hartford

Heres one for the books.

This is my idea for an RP

Prologue

My name is Spirit Hartford. I am part of the 882nd Space Division. I am nine-teen years old, and the youngest person to ever be accepted into the U.S. and Mars Military. I reached the rank of commander almost the second I joined the Division. My crew is made up of my most trusted friends. One such friend was General Christopher Elliott of the 190th Space Force. Three years ago, he betrayed me and my friends aboard my Super-Ship, Endeavour. Chris was detained and charged with treason. He is currently serving a life sentence aboard the Space Station Bravo Base- 289. Recently, I have been having some flashbacks of my past, and my teenage years weren’t pretty. I have one recording of a mayday call from my father when he was shot down in a long ago space battle. He told me as much as he could, but some sections of the recording have been tampered with. The year now is 2088. My Super-Ship has been docked at Bravo Base- 289 for five days. My team and I are embarking on the largest mission in history. We are to reach the Andromeda Galaxy and dock at a remote satellite-cum-refueling station, and wait for further orders. My team consists of the highest ranking officers in the U.S. and Mars military: Captain Kaine MacBurll, twenty-one years old, First Lieutenant Allister MacBurll, twenty-one years old, Private Samantha Simpson, nineteen years old, And Second Captain Megan Zion, twenty-two years old. If we succeed at this mission, the Universe will be changed forever. We have already started polluting Mars’ atmosphere, and we might already need a new home. The date is July 10th, 2088: My Twentieth birthday. Today might be the day when my fellow friends and I become the new hero’s of the 21st century. With NASA’s help, we can, and we must succeed.

Need the following Characters:

Commander Spirit Hartford: Spirit Hartford
Captain Kaine McBurll:
First Lieutenant Allister McBurll:
Private Samantha Simpson:
Second Captain Megan Zion:
Ex-General Christopher Elliott:

Old Post May 20th, 2006 04:30 PM
Spirit Hartford is currently offline Click here to Send Spirit Hartford a Private Message Find more posts by Spirit Hartford Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Do some more work on structuring the Marvel game, Dark, and we'll talk.

Burning Thought- please do go ahead.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 09:03 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

how else will i structure it? its basically secured, any ideas on making it more structured?

Structure ideas:
I have new plans to make this a little more accessable as to who can beat up who, each Marvel Character will have a number, from one to ten, the higher your numkber teh better, your number is decidded by teh area/landscape you are in, your chracater, elements and weaknesses
i.e: Juggernaut with everything (including Telepathy imune helmet) is a 7 without his helmet he is a five but without his helmet AND fighting Professor Xavier (his little step bro) he is a 6
see how this works? the number is given by me, your character may not be aproved for some reason, if it is aproved I will tell you ways you can affect places in the story specifically
People may be teh same people but in differnt frms they may be weaker or stronger i.e: Bruce Banner is a 1 but when hes angry and becomes Hulk he is a 5-7 at one of thos enumbers his anger can rise and potentially reach 10
remember the strongest characters are not always accepted nor are they always fun to play pick your favorite Marvel Heroes or Villains and have fun with it I hope to soon get permission on this and get this up as soon as possible

well for now at least,

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 11:10 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Do some more work on structuring the Marvel game, Dark, and we'll talk.

Burning Thought- please do go ahead.

thanks very much

Old Post May 23rd, 2006 06:54 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

well ive got the RP character and story plot and a lot of other things started up for my RP, only one race available for now but about 6-7 classes and a nice money making scheme within the Rp, i think ive put a bit too much info, i doubt many people will read that but those who are interested the World of oaurious is partially open, put ur character profiles in the thread and ill check them

Old Post May 23rd, 2006 09:11 PM
Algamel
I will kill you.

I've got an idea for an ok RP I'm not sure if people will like it or not though. The basic idea is a Hero Scape style of game with anybody who wants to join.I'm hoping at least a few people give it a passing glance.

Old Post May 24th, 2006 02:39 AM
Algamel is currently offline Click here to Send Algamel a Private Message Find more posts by Algamel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Final Fantasy IV-2:
Grievous Cry

Two years have passed since Cecil and his team defeated the terrible Zemus on the moon. Now peace has returned to the world. But for how long? A meteor suck the earth in the north and ever since then monsters have been spreading like wildfire. Kain, who was trainning at Mt. Ordeals, was the first to learn of this invasion and warned the closest kingdom ruled by King Yang. With that the world is preparing against the War of the Monsters. And so the Paladin must take up his sword once again and ride to stop the terrible creatures with his old friends once more.

==Characters==
Cecil (ESB - 1138)
(please log in to view the image)
The King of Baron and the mighty Paladin. He was part of the five who went to the moon to defeat Zemus. Now he is married to Rosa and rules over Baron.

Rosa
A White Wizard and the Queen of Baron. She is married to Cecil. Rosa teaches a class for White Wizards to help cure instead of destroy.

Kain
A Dragoon Knight who hasn't been seen since the fall of Zemus. He was training at Mt. Ordeals to become the perfect Dragoon Knight before seeing his friends again.

Rydia
A Caller able to summon monsters and cast black magic. Rydia has been living in the Land of the Summons since the fall of Zemus in the Underground.

Edge
A Ninja and a good one for that matter. Edge has perfected his skill in twin blades and is able to show off some talented styles of combat.

Cid
Master of Airships and a good friend of Cecil and Rosa. Cid has been upgrading the Red Wing airships to create a grand fleet.

Edward
A Bard prince capable of signing and hiding. The only woman he loved, Anna, was killed two years ago.

Yang
A Karate Man and well trained mind, body, and soul. Yang is a perfect example of a devoted warrior.

Porom & Palom
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
Twins. Porom (girl) is training in the arts of white magic. Palom (boy) is training in the arts of black magic.

==Rules==
1.) No God moding
2.) No member bashing
3.) Stick to the story
4.) The RPG thread is for RPGing only
5.) No one-ten word(s) responses. Min of 11 words.
6.) Stick to your characters. White Wizards won't cast black magic.
7.) No dodging every attack
8.) No coming unharmed after being beaten and still walking
9.) No double posting
10.) At least 2 people most post before you can post again
11.) No overusage of foul language
12.) If you are gone 3 days I shall take control of your character
13.) If you are gone 6 days your character will be up for grabs

Last edited by ESB -1138 on May 24th, 2006 at 07:45 PM

Old Post May 24th, 2006 07:41 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am SO in ESB!!!

Old Post May 24th, 2006 08:13 PM
Kai Lein is currently offline Click here to Send Kai Lein a Private Message Find more posts by Kai Lein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kainreaver

I'm BEYOND going out on a limb here, But I'm hoping someone here has seen the "Shadow hearts covenant" trailer...But does anyone know the song used in the trailer from that game? I'm DESPERATE to find that song. Message me if you do PLEASE!

Old Post May 25th, 2006 07:41 AM
Kainreaver is currently offline Click here to Send Kainreaver a Private Message Find more posts by Kainreaver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

umm wrong area

Old Post May 25th, 2006 09:06 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

very wrong forum, anyone else for Marvel? goingh to be a very good game

well for now at least,

Old Post May 25th, 2006 09:09 PM