KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Hosted Area Game Ideas Submission- READ THIS THREAD FIRST!

Hosted Area Game Ideas Submission- READ THIS THREAD FIRST!
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (159): « First ... « 64 65 [66] 67 68 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

i will support it, but i dont think i could actually RP in it, seeing as how i just dont get it... sorry.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 05:54 PM
Kai Lein is currently offline Click here to Send Kai Lein a Private Message Find more posts by Kai Lein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

well you dont get Marvel? PM me who you want to play and I'l try and coach you through it ok?
thats three need about two or three more!!!

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 06:17 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

Trenai, I'm in...

I have 1 for mine...anyone else want to join mine?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 10:23 AM
Majestik is currently offline Click here to Send Majestik a Private Message Find more posts by Majestik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ESB - 1138
Final Fantasy IV-2:
Grievous Cry

Two years have passed since Cecil and his team defeated the terrible Zemus on the moon. Now peace has returned to the world. But for how long? A meteor suck the earth in the north and ever since then monsters have been spreading like wildfire. Kain, who was trainning at Mt. Ordeals, was the first to learn of this invasion and warned the closest kingdom ruled by King Yang. With that the world is preparing against the War of the Monsters. And so the Paladin must take up his sword once again and ride to stop the terrible creatures with his old friends once more.

==Characters==
Cecil (ESB - 1138)
(please log in to view the image)
The King of Baron and the mighty Paladin. He was part of the five who went to the moon to defeat Zemus. Now he is married to Rosa and rules over Baron.

Rosa
A White Wizard and the Queen of Baron. She is married to Cecil. Rosa teaches a class for White Wizards to help cure instead of destroy.

Kain
A Dragoon Knight who hasn't been seen since the fall of Zemus. He was training at Mt. Ordeals to become the perfect Dragoon Knight before seeing his friends again.

Rydia
A Caller able to summon monsters and cast black magic. Rydia has been living in the Land of the Summons since the fall of Zemus in the Underground.

Edge
A Ninja and a good one for that matter. Edge has perfected his skill in twin blades and is able to show off some talented styles of combat.

Cid
Master of Airships and a good friend of Cecil and Rosa. Cid has been upgrading the Red Wing airships to create a grand fleet.

Edward
A Bard prince capable of signing and hiding. The only woman he loved, Anna, was killed two years ago.

Yang
A Karate Man and well trained mind, body, and soul. Yang is a perfect example of a devoted warrior.

Porom & Palom
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
Twins. Porom (girl) is training in the arts of white magic. Palom (boy) is training in the arts of black magic.

==Rules==
1.) No God moding
2.) No member bashing
3.) Stick to the story
4.) The RPG thread is for RPGing only
5.) No one-ten word(s) responses. Min of 11 words.
6.) Stick to your characters. White Wizards won't cast black magic.
7.) No dodging every attack
8.) No coming unharmed after being beaten and still walking
9.) No double posting
10.) At least 2 people most post before you can post again
11.) No overusage of foul language
12.) If you are gone 3 days I shall take control of your character
13.) If you are gone 6 days your character will be up for grabs

can i be edge

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 10:39 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies
Art-type-person-thingy...

Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
well you dont get Marvel? PM me who you want to play and I'l try and coach you through it ok?
thats three need about two or three more!!!

I'll join, I can't get enough of Xmen so this sounds good, Unless others have taken them, I'd like to be either Magneto or Wolverine...

Zoe: "Shoot them sir?"

Mal: "...Politely"

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 10:49 AM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Tanrai your one sounds realy intresting im in too

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 10:55 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

Originally posted by ESB - 1138
Final Fantasy IV-2:
Grievous Cry

Two years have passed since Cecil and his team defeated the terrible Zemus on the moon. Now peace has returned to the world. But for how long? A meteor suck the earth in the north and ever since then monsters have been spreading like wildfire. Kain, who was trainning at Mt. Ordeals, was the first to learn of this invasion and warned the closest kingdom ruled by King Yang. With that the world is preparing against the War of the Monsters. And so the Paladin must take up his sword once again and ride to stop the terrible creatures with his old friends once more.

==Characters==
Cecil (ESB - 1138)
The King of Baron and the mighty Paladin. He was part of the five who went to the moon to defeat Zemus. Now he is married to Rosa and rules over Baron.

Rosa
A White Wizard and the Queen of Baron. She is married to Cecil. Rosa teaches a class for White Wizards to help cure instead of destroy.

Kain
A Dragoon Knight who hasn't been seen since the fall of Zemus. He was training at Mt. Ordeals to become the perfect Dragoon Knight before seeing his friends again.

Rydia
A Caller able to summon monsters and cast black magic. Rydia has been living in the Land of the Summons since the fall of Zemus in the Underground.

Edge
A Ninja and a good one for that matter. Edge has perfected his skill in twin blades and is able to show off some talented styles of combat.

Cid
Master of Airships and a good friend of Cecil and Rosa. Cid has been upgrading the Red Wing airships to create a grand fleet.

Edward
A Bard prince capable of signing and hiding. The only woman he loved, Anna, was killed two years ago.

Yang
A Karate Man and well trained mind, body, and soul. Yang is a perfect example of a devoted warrior.

Porom & Palom
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
Twins. Porom (girl) is training in the arts of white magic. Palom (boy) is training in the arts of black magic.

==Rules==
1.) No God moding
2.) No member bashing
3.) Stick to the story
4.) The RPG thread is for RPGing only
5.) No one-ten word(s) responses. Min of 11 words.
6.) Stick to your characters. White Wizards won't cast black magic.
7.) No dodging every attack
8.) No coming unharmed after being beaten and still walking
9.) No double posting
10.) At least 2 people most post before you can post again
11.) No overusage of foul language
12.) If you are gone 3 days I shall take control of your character
13.) If you are gone 6 days your character will be up for grabs

Is Yang still free? If he is I'll take him

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 11:28 AM
Majestik is currently offline Click here to Send Majestik a Private Message Find more posts by Majestik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TenraiNinja
Divine Essence

YAYness!!!! Three 4 Me!!!!

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 11:37 AM
TenraiNinja is currently offline Click here to Send TenraiNinja a Private Message Find more posts by TenraiNinja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

Im sorry guys but if you could all read this thread I put up, I'd appreciate it, I have to leave for a week...maybe two.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...threadid=407056

PS: If you wanna join my rpg still, PM me and I'll get back to you when I return

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 02:28 PM
Inuyasha_Lover3

I'm asking for permission to post an Inuyasha RPG angel

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 11:04 PM
Inuyasha_Lover3 is currently offline Click here to Send Inuyasha_Lover3 a Private Message Find more posts by Inuyasha_Lover3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

you need more info
PLEASE do not post who you want to be PM me, thankyou for joining and I can hope we can put all hatred aside

well for now at least,

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 11:20 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

I have four, I need one or two more, possibley even more than that to keep this game running

well for now at least,

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 04:44 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

I have an idea.
Resident Evil:World domination
Basically the virus has spread world wide over the course of two years.there are out posts for the last humans that still walk the earth.each outpost has those loyal to the city is to get the supply's. Then freelancers who are allowed to pick up the extras to sell back at the city.
Both type of groups will go on raids together.
Just an few days ago the zombies managed to get into the outpost in D.C(The starting point)the only out post that has been heard from is in Detroit,MI.
As for the zombies.The zombies have began to solve simple problem solving.such as how to open an unlock door,or use tools to break glass.some zombies are smarter than others.Ex.most will show they are about to attack you,while other hid then attack.
for the most part i will give the characters what weapons i see fit(don't worry,i won't give you and useless weapon like an jump rope)and the characters personality determines how fast the infection will spread if infected.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 03:59 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

RE ideas never seem to work. They fall apart, as people have different ideas of the power of their own characters and of their enemies.

If you want to have a game based on that, you'd need some strong rules.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 04:40 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyone wanna join my Oaurious RP?, its been started for a few weeks now and theres three of us including me but it would be nice to have more smile

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 05:50 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

you'll help me

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 05:51 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

Shalimar, dont you wanna join the new and improved Marvel game? please I only need one or two more!

well for now at least,

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 11:26 PM
Khan West

Hello everyone. this is my first post on this site, but I roleplay all over the place. My Roleplay is based on the video game Hitman, though I stray far from the original principles of the game.

Background:
Three years since we last saw Agent 47 of the ICA (International Contract Agency), at his funeral in the United States. Well, what the numerous FBI guards figured what his funeral, and proved to be their own. Yes, that's correct. He awoke at his own funeral (a staged performance by the ICA so he could clean up his own mess), using his signature handguns to completely destory roughly eighteen FBI gunmen and two innocent bystanders. Now once again sliding into the role of unknown assassin, 47 takes on new contracts as the ICA sees fit. But what happens when even the agency realizes a job is too much for him to handle? How does he succeed? By hiring allies, of course.
The target, of course, is one of immense importance. The head of the Oneida Corporation, a group of biotechnology researchers that have begun new research on cloning. The agency wants the research for their own purposes...namely, creating further superassassins much like 47. And so, with a very generous reward of $10,000,000 as an incentive, the ICA offers the biggest job yet (right up alongside his assassination of the Vice President of the USA) to their top man, with the offerings of any allies he needs from their rosters. And he'll need every killer he can find to pull this off.

Rules:
1) MODERN ROLEPLAY: Only modern settings. modern, REAL locales, real weapons (very specific, please....I like specifics), be realistic - Kevlar won't stop a grenade, you cannot carry portable RPGs, etc, etc.
2) PLAY NICE: Others will be roleplaying with you. Be friendly, leave some for your allies, if needs be. No taking on the whole room of targets on your own - let others share in the fun.
3) STAY ON-TOPIC: Stay on the topic of the RP, please. Don't go off on relatively pointless tangents, please, just stick with us. I don't mind if you thicken up the plot some, but no serious twists without my permission.
4) BE TRUE TO THE PREMISE: Hitman is centered around the idea of 47, and ONLY 47, being a nearly superhuman clone of five different men , each with their own strengths (Speed, Intellect, Strength, etc.). Only 47 (my character) has these special abilities, and therefore, yours must find their own ways around death, to be true to the roots of the Roleplay.
5) DEATH IS FINAL: If you're dead, you're dead. No "but"'s.

Character Creation:
Name:
Firearms/Weapons of choice:
Personality:
History:
Other (anything I've forgotten to mention):

EXAMPLE (and my profile for 47):
Name: Agent 47
Appearance: Roughly 6'1". 47 has a very muscular form, and a cleanly shaven head. On the lower portion of his rear scalp, a bar code is tatooed on his flesh. Beneath it are the numbers: 640509-040147, hence his codename. He is quick on his feet, and abnormally strong. He always wears (except when disguised) his designer suit, which consists of a black suit jacket, pinstriped white dress shirt, Red tie with thin yellow horizontal stripes, black slacks, and Wing Tip dress shoes.
Firearms/Weapons of choice: .45 caliber Silverballer handguns (w/ or w/o silencer), w2000 sniper rifle. The handgun is concealed under the suit jacket. The rifle is often carried in its special foil lined case (impervious to metal detectors/security searches (externally only))
Personality: 47 seems cold, heartless, and utterly loyal on the outside. However, he does have a slightly caring side. For instance, he befriended a rabbit in the laboratory where he grew up, and he kept a small budgie in his hideout before his capture three years ago. It should be noted, however, that immediately upon the budgie's chirping (a threat to his concealment), he snapped its neck.
History: Born in a laboratory, grown up in the firing range, 47 is an expert of all weapons, and a master of silent assassination. He was always an outcast, more aggressive and heartless than the other clones of the project. Eventually, he grew up to be contracted by the ICA. In his career for them, he killed all five of the men whose genes he carried, all of his clone brothers, and everyone related to the project. He was captured three years ago, and had to fake death, and later, massacre roughly 20 people at his own funeral to cover his tracks once more.
Other: 47 lives alone in an unspecified location. his contracts are all given to him via portable computer, and destroyed after completion of assignment. The agency rarely allows operative interaction. Meetings in person are extremely rare, making this new assignment (basis of this RP), very, very unique.

~A tribute to Quentin tarantino and the cast of Pulp Fiction~

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 02:52 AM
Khan West is currently offline Click here to Send Khan West a Private Message Find more posts by Khan West Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

Originally posted by Shalimar_fox
I have an idea.
Basically the virus has spread world wide over the course of two years.there are out posts for the last humans that still walk the earth.each outpost has those loyal to the city is to get the supply's. Then freelancers who are allowed to pick up the extras to sell back at the city.
Just an few days ago the zombies managed to get into the outpost in D.C(The starting point)the only out post that has been heard from is in Detroit,MI.
As for the zombies.The zombies have began to solve simple problem solving.such as how to open an unlock door,or use tools to break glass.some zombies are smarter than others.Ex.most will show they are about to attack you,while other hid then attack.
for the most part i will give the characters what weapons i see fit(don't worry,i won't give you and useless weapon like an jump rope)and the characters personality determines how fast the infection will spread if infected.

sounds like city of the dead

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 03:13 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Shalimar_fox
I have an idea.
im in wink

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 03:14 AM
Kai Lein is currently offline Click here to Send Kai Lein a Private Message Find more posts by Kai Lein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote