KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » X-Men Character Permission

Which do you like like better.
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Good Guys 41 43.62%
Bad Guys 53 56.38%
Total: 94 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

X-Men Character Permission
Started by: X-Menfan04

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (154): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

she sad Wildchild who that is I don't know and coming to an X-Men trhead and asking to be an X-Men is kinda an OxyMoron

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 04:21 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Menfan04

Thats not nice Dark

bunnyShalimar_Fox,Wei Phoenix,Jalekbunny

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 04:30 AM
X-Menfan04 is currently offline Click here to Send X-Menfan04 a Private Message Find more posts by X-Menfan04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

nice it may not be but true is one thing it is lol stick out tongue Im just messin your all right

well for now at least,

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 05:04 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
David Sykes
Payne

He just meant he wanted to play.

"He's not...a bug..."

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 05:20 AM
David Sykes is currently offline Click here to Send David Sykes a Private Message Find more posts by David Sykes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
David Sykes
Payne

Wild child is a miniature version of Sabretooth but they are not related

"He's not...a bug..."

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 05:24 AM
David Sykes is currently offline Click here to Send David Sykes a Private Message Find more posts by David Sykes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

I am not very cunning with X-men, so therefore I think it will work good if I make a new character that dont play much importance and who also know little about mutants and the X-men.

-Code Name: Illuminate
-Height: 7'1"
-Weight: 320lbs
-Eyes: Clear blue eyes, with an strong red center
-Hair: He has shoulderlong orange hair.
-Physical Description: He is pretty big and strong in the body build. He has pointy ears, almost like an elf and he has pretty clear sharp eyebrows, giving him an look of angry. He has furr on the back and on his hands. He also often wear his black jeans and black shirt with an hood. He wear leather gloves to cover the furr and has pretty heavy boots, for rought terrain walking. (Will be explained in the BIO)

-Place of Birth: Sweden
-Known Relatives: One sister, which is the only family he has.

-Powers: He is not very sure with his powers. He did not know of them all untill maybe two years ago. For what he knows, he is wielding the power to turn his body into pure metal, making him nearly indestructable. He also wears the power to create and form illusions and can create mindgames. He does not know how to handle these powers in the right way, making him very insecure in himself and make him much on an loner. He does not dare stay close to people, because his illusions have done harm to people, not physical but mental. He also can duplicate himself for an set of time to confuse his enemy. His duplication will have the same physical as himself.

-Personality: He is very quiet. He have not been with any humans or mutants on an long set of time, since he fear his own powers. Other than that he is an kind and funny person. Once he learn to control his powers he will be very helping to others. He on the other hand is very power greedy, so once he learn his powers, his future will take an major turn. So with those he love.

-History: Before he learned about his powers he was a bodyguard for the military general. He had trained with guns all since he was 15 and has grown up with battle and worriedness. He have been a part of the national guards to hold the citys clear and the streets empty from crimes. He have been in many different security eployments and always have hated the mutants, but he recently got a new look on them when he discovered he himself have been an mutant. These powers, he suspected he got while raiding an chemical factory who worked with illegal chemicals and human experiments. He was the first to go in and when he came inside the workers defended themself with the different liquids. He directly started to change and maybe ten minutes later he was in pure metal. This freaked him out and only minutes after that he was nearly normal again, except from the furr on his back and hands. This frighted him and he was lucky the others did not discover him like that, since he knew they hated mutants as much as he did. He since that day always covered his back and hands. He maybe one year later got pissed of on his boss and that made him discover his powers again, to create illusions, duplicate and turn into metal. After an total disaster he desided to hide. He went to the mountains and the forest where he lived for two years, trying to learn his powers so that he could handle them. He recently got found by some X-men. (I dont know which, you may deside that) They are at this moment taking him to the facillity where the X-men hang out.

-Player Name: Darth Extecute

(Is this an acceptable sheet?)

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 01:27 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Menfan04

Thats great ! smile
The Character is yours.
Report to the Roleplay Illuminate.You have permission.
CHARACTERS TAKEN SO FAR
Crimson Phoenix= Professor Xavier
X-87= Storm
Thunder Fox= Gambit
feline= jubilee
Psionic_Luver08= Jean/Phoenix IV
Lord Nauj= Rogue
Willrules= Nightcrawler
HarmoNiC FLo= X-Man
miroku= Wolverine
Mainstream= Cable
wsg= X-23
DarkDethbringer= Beast
David Sykes= Sabertooth
Cassidy Mathews= Cassidy Mathews
TheQuincy= Chamber
billy_eisan= WildChild
Darth Extecute= Illuminate/David Lord

Last edited by X-Menfan04 on Nov 3rd, 2005 at 03:57 PM

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 03:51 PM
X-Menfan04 is currently offline Click here to Send X-Menfan04 a Private Message Find more posts by X-Menfan04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Yeay.. Just be prepared I am not very good at X-men so my character will know barely no X-men.. You have any suggestions how to make my entrance? Please PM me in that case.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 03:56 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Menfan04

Done.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 04:06 PM
crimsonphoenix
Officially Unofficial

i voted for the villians....lol

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 05:26 PM
crimsonphoenix is currently offline Click here to Send crimsonphoenix a Private Message Find more posts by crimsonphoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Menfan04

I voted for good.... laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 05:45 PM
ScarletPheonix
Goblyn Queen

Can i be Emma Frost

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 11:30 PM
ScarletPheonix is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletPheonix a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletPheonix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ra˙ne
Dark Queen

Code Name-Rayne
Real Name-Ivory Storm
Gender-Female
Race-Demon/Human Hybrid
Height-5'7
Weight-135lbs
Eye Color-Silver (blank pupils when using powers)
Hair-Red
Place of Birth-Makai
History-Unknown
Powers-The psionic ability to control the weather over limited areas. She can fly by creating winds strong enough to support her weight. Storm has limited immunity to extreme heat and cold and also psionic ability to manipulate ambient cosmic energy enables her to bend light around her body without distortion, thus rendering herself invisible. The cells of her body produce an unknown form of energy she can mentally project around other people and objects -- rending them invisible, as well, brain cells produce psionic force she can shape into relatively simple forms - such as rectangle planes, globes, cylinders, cones and domes. Also, she can mentally project protective fields that are highly resistant to concussive forces. And by projecting columns of psionic force beneath her, she can travel through the air.

Player Name-Blood_Rayne

Is this good?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 02:08 AM
Ra˙ne is currently offline Click here to Send Ra˙ne a Private Message Find more posts by Ra˙ne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(BloodRayne is a good game

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 02:10 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

~thats just a remake of storm which is already in play~

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 02:13 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ra˙ne
Dark Queen

Ok well can i keep my character with her secondary powers instead?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 02:25 AM
Ra˙ne is currently offline Click here to Send Ra˙ne a Private Message Find more posts by Ra˙ne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

not my call. ask phoenix or X-men

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 02:27 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ra˙ne
Dark Queen

Ok thanks big grin

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 02:40 AM
X-Menfan04

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ScarletPheonix
Can i be Emma Frost

Yes you have Permission to be Emma Frost.
quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blood_Rayne
Ok well can i keep my character with her secondary powers instead?

Yes secondary powers only though,You have permission for your Character.

CHARACTERS TAKEN
Crimson Phoenix= Professor Xavier
X-87= Storm
Thunder Fox= Gambit
feline= jubilee
Psionic_Luver08= Jean/Phoenix IV
Lord Nauj= Rogue
Willrules= Nightcrawler
HarmoNiC FLo= X-Man
miroku= Wolverine
Mainstream= Cable
wsg= X-23
DarkDethbringer= Beast
David Sykes= Sabertooth
Cassidy Mathews= Cassidy Mathews
TheQuincy= Chamber
billy_eisan= WildChild
Darth Extecute= Illuminate/David Lord
ScarletPheonix= Emma Frost/White Queen
Blood Rayne= Ivory Storm/Rayne

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 04:18 AM
DarkDethbringer

hey heres an example idea for entrance say that you are mnew walkin down to find you rnew room when you bump into ome one...you look to say something but freeze when you see who you ar etalking to.. try something lik ethat maybe not the same but you get it...I think

well for now at least,

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 04:57 AM