KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Last-Gen Console Discussions (PS3, Xbox 360, Wii)

Last-Gen Console Discussions (PS3, Xbox 360, Wii)
Started by: Peach

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (507): « First ... « 344 345 [346] 347 348 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Don't have to tell me, I might be going back to live there again soon.

Anyway Lana who do you think will win the war?

Last edited by Neo Darkhalen on Dec 13th, 2007 at 05:05 PM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 04:59 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lana
The prices translate rather the same across the board.

The fun thing is that they don't always do that, almost as if certain companies have special arrangements with customs etc.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 05:22 PM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Very true.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 05:24 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Originally posted by @st
Gaming was no where near as big before the PS as it is now. I dont like the PS3, but having it makes competition which forces all 3 consoles to push and innovate and try to one up each other.

Competition helps make gaming better, if you dont think so, look at the Madden games lately, now that 2K is gone the Madden games are shitty and stuck in neutral.

I hate to disagree.

This year Madden was damn good. Alot better than the 2k game, in which it had a couple of years to make but is still stuck in 2003.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 07:54 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm not into sports games so I could be wrong, but it always seems like the next round of sports games aren't all that different from the last. It's basically the same game with a new year in the title and a new "cursed" athlete on the front of the box art.

How much can you actually add to a sport really...........not much. Football in 2007 is the same as football in 2002.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 08:17 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I don't like sport games, apart from Mario related ones, and to an extent Mario & Sonic ATOG.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 08:22 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Originally posted by InnerRise
I'm not into sports games so I could be wrong, but it always seems like the next round of sports games aren't all that different from the last. It's basically the same game with a new year in the title and a new "cursed" athlete on the front of the box art.

How much can you actually add to a sport really...........not much. Football in 2007 is the same as football in 2002.

You said it yourself, your not into sports games is the same way I'm not into Japense RPG's.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 09:27 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinkfloydkor

Originally posted by InnerRise

i buy them every 2 years, by then there are more new features and different players and its better

i currently own madden 02, 04, 05, and 07

08 doesn't appeal to me very much, not too much new stuff

thanks LifeInSepia, sig is AWESOME

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 09:44 PM
pinkfloydkor is currently offline Click here to Send pinkfloydkor a Private Message Find more posts by pinkfloydkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Originally posted by Smasandian
I hate to disagree.

This year Madden was damn good. Alot better than the 2k game, in which it had a couple of years to make but is still stuck in 2003.

Im not saying All Pro was better than Madden this year, Madden was easily better than that game.

But Ive been disappointed in Madden with all 3 "Next Gen" versions of the game. I can maybe excuse the first year, but to not having as many features and content as Madden 05 is inexcusable. But thats EA for you.

I believe if Madden never got the exclusive licenses, both the 2K franchise and the Madden franchise would be much much better than the recent Madden games.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 09:46 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Smasandian
You said it yourself, your not into sports games is the same way I'm not into Japense RPG's.
So what are you actually saying? (Besides you don't like Japanese RPGs)

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 09:55 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

smile Japanese RPGs are cool.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 09:58 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

FF FTW.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 10:00 PM
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
smile Japanese RPGs are cool.

Since we are just spouting off on what we like and what we dont. I hate Japanese RPGs, especially Final Fantasy. stick out tongue

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 10:02 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Elder scrolls 4
Dark cloud
Mario and Luigi Super star saga
Dark cloud 2

some of the best.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 10:17 PM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by @st
Since we are just spouting off on what we like and what we dont. I hate Japanese RPGs, especially Final Fantasy. stick out tongue
What do you like?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 12:17 AM
Accent Core
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ushgarak
First of all, think before you post. If it was just a debate where a mod was participating as a private member then that is different. But a mod acting in his/her capacity as a mod, enforcing rules and making rulings, arguing with that is a bannable offence.

Secondly, I often moderate around here; most areas have a global providing back-up.

Thirdly, what you consider appropriate is completely irrelevant. When a mod makes a ruling you follow it.

Fourthly, now I am simply warning you, for off-topic posts clearly arguing with mods and trolling at that with your personal comments. As this is hardly your first warning in this area, that's a week's ban, which you can read about when you get back here. Take the point this time or you will be gone forever.

If you ever have anything to discuss with a mod in respect to rulings, do it by PM.
I'll happily speak for him, then.

Where in that post he made was trolling? He simply pointed out how something you said was ridiculous, which, I have to agree it was.

In all honesty, it was your fault for not explaining what you meant by "when mods tell you to do something", and from investigating this issue, it seems you're saying that another moderator saying acting like a backseat mod was a bannable offense.

Face this fact, you banned someone you thought was "trolling", when he was merely asking you a question and stated his opinion, which was nothing more than how you define one thing, was ridiculous. That's all there was to it.

Now, if you're going to make the excuse that it was off-topic, then you have not an excuse for not banning the other 4 or 5 members who weren't on-topic on that page.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 12:35 AM
Accent Core is currently offline Click here to Send Accent Core a Private Message Find more posts by Accent Core Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Good Lord, did you simply decide to ignore the bit where I said that if you had any issues, take them to PM? I feel my comments were clear and have no intention of getting dragged into such a petty debate in here. You don't think he was trolling or making warn-worthy posts- fine, but I think you are completely and utterly wrong there.

That's a warning to you for such a blatant off-topic post in direct contradiction of what you have been told. Keep it up and you will be banned in turn. Take any comments you have about moderating decisions to PM.

Seriously, people, some of you have got to learn how this works. You don't argue with the mods in public, and moderating decisions are pretty much final.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 12:44 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Indeed let's talk about the Current Gen.

PS3 games infinitely more fun than the Wii.

Give it up Sony. Trash talking have failed you every time.

Yeah, more fun...that is why COD4 (Xbox 360) and Mario Galaxy and also Assassins Creed (Xbox 360) take the top three spots for November's NPD. Yes, Stringer so much fun...everyone is buying them. Oh, did I forget to mention DS console sales?

quote:
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarfEvilTwin

You hate Sony.

No, I hate their arrogant attitude this gen.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 01:22 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

PS3 has games, now?

When did they start doing that?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 01:24 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last Year.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 01:33 AM