KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Last-Gen Console Discussions (PS3, Xbox 360, Wii)

Last-Gen Console Discussions (PS3, Xbox 360, Wii)
Started by: Peach

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (507): « First ... « 505 506 [507]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Microsoft finally gave me back my account THREE MONTHS LATER.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2013 06:06 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nemesis X
That's what I did for awhile until it removed the cancel option and forced me to use the damn thing.

"Shrugs"

i can still cancel it

also i tried out the security thing, Went with my other email at gmail...ok then send the code, I'm at my gmail account and nothing.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2013 06:47 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

It might be the case that MS is migrating every account to the new security options and Nemesis was migrated first.

In the end though, there is a reason why security proofs are good. They might of not done them well but it's good to have them.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2013 12:03 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I ended up getting the code send through the Xbox site, Still waiting for an email through the other way

either way its done.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2013 10:03 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

edit

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Last edited by AsbestosFlaygon on Dec 4th, 2013 at 10:18 AM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2013 10:10 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

I know this has probably been discussed before, but who do you guys think won the previous generation?

Methinks it was a close call between Microsoft and Nintendo.

Nintendo was practically selling a $20 console for 10x the price.
Almost every (techie) preteen took the bait.

On the other hand, Micro$oft was milking every $$$ out of every XBOX gamer with XBL.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2013 07:06 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I think all three won.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2013 07:27 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Nah, Sony lost.

The PS3 production cost used to be way more than the retail cost.

They lost big bucks selling those phat PS3s.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2013 07:51 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Noticed that they changed the payment options for Xbox live, If your running low on cash with your Microsoft account it'll access your master card or whatever else you use for payment.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2013 07:03 AM
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

IMO, the war in the previous gen is still not over.
New PS3s are still being sold and bought. Same with 360s.

If we're going by both companies' track record, PS3s will continue to be supported until it eventually outsells the Wii.
M$ will abandon 360 sooner or later, like they did the original Xbox.

This is probably what Sony planned all along; losing profit at the cost of advanced hardware, break-even at the peak, and reap profits at the end of cycle.
It worked for the PS1 and PS2, and it seems it'll work for the PS3.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2014 08:17 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Remember reading that both the PS3 and 360 would both still be supported at least until 2017, give or take.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2014 10:01 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Sup!

Anyone here knowledgeable about SSF4? I want to pick up the game and was interested in purchasing the new ultra version that is coming out.

My only question is about the alternate costumes available. I want the full option for costumes, but not totally sure if the below package is all I need. Does it have 3-4 alternate costumes each character?

Super Street FighterŪ IV Ultra Complete Alternate Costume Pack

Old Post May 24th, 2014 12:44 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Um not sure. Why don't you google it?

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post May 24th, 2014 12:52 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Um not sure. Why don't you google it?
Did, but any help would be great right?

So far it states to have all of the costumes in it, but I verified it through steam online. Hope its t he said for the ps3 version.

Old Post May 24th, 2014 12:54 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Well I been a SF4 junkie for years now, so I'm going to talk about what has happened with alternate costumes in the past.

It will probably have all the costumes that have come out, but then who knows if they will come up with new alternate costumes for the new chars and therefor end up adding a whole new army or alternate costumes.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post May 24th, 2014 01:14 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote