KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Magical High School Game Thread

Magical High School Game Thread
Started by: DarkDethbringer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

she turned to Passive by A Perfect Circle and watched their music video. she noticed that the teacher walked in but she didnt care

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 03:32 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

kerry sat down in her desk.the desk was like trading silk for cotton.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 03:38 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

Josh sat at his desk behind the girl listening to her iPod. When the teacher came into the room Josh sneered at him. He laughed when the teacher frowned at him.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 03:39 AM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

when the teacher came by her she gave him a mean glare

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 03:41 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

kerry slammed her psych. book on the desk. this was not her subject.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 03:41 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blood Ninja
when the teacher came by her she gave him a mean glare
Josh smiled when he saw her glare at the teacher. 'This might not be so bad after all.' He thought to himself.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 03:44 AM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

she noticed someone was smiling and moved seats to an abandoned area

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 03:45 AM
Maleficus
King dork

she noticed someone was smiling and moved seats to an abandoned area
Josh watched as she moved across the room. 'I guess my smile can be a bit repugnant.' He thought, trying to remember if he brushed his teeth that morning.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 03:50 AM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

she turned her iPod to full blast to drown out the sound of other people

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 03:52 AM
Maleficus
King dork

Josh leaned back in his chair and pretended to read.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 03:57 AM
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

Xavier rolled over in his bed he looek dat his clock, the amar mwasn't off but it was way past time for him ot wake up! He got pu an dlooke daround he walke din taking a shower an dcame out, he styled his hair into mondo spikes, and walke dot his closet, grabbing a Ramones T Shirt, and some wripped mangled blue jeans, he slippe don his teneshoes, the sun was just coming up he grabbed his wallet and Ipod levaing he smiled grabbing some bacon as he left not bothering to say good bye. Xavier steppe dinto his Classic Mustang and drove to school he had a bit before class started he wizzed down as rock music blaste dteh streets even that early.

At school in class a bot with a small fram eand longish hair wakled in his hair covering his face his glasses showing a glare(this i sthe nerd people piss hmi off!). He walke din plopping his book bag on his desk he took ou ta book some could see what it wa sit was Charles Dickens, Oliver Twist. He continued to read as the teacherr put books on teh esk knowing this was to be a lon day.

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 04:05 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

"here come the nerd!!!!" she shouted as the other people started to laugh

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 04:10 AM
DarkDethbringer

Th eboy tried to pretend not to hear you but still tensed up slightly at teh comment and grippe dteh book tightly trying to concentrating on reading. The teacher glares at you an dteh rest of teh class that was tehre.

well for now at least,

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 04:12 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

axel's head rose and grinned and took a water ballon of nasty liquid and threw it him makeing it splatter all over him

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 04:12 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

~at teh nerd I presume?~
The kid leaps up wondering what is on him and out raged. Th eteacher looks at Axel glaring "You just bought your e=self a minute after class!" he said glaring the boy runs ou tof teh class heading for teh bathroom he gets near the door and.....

well for now at least,

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 04:16 AM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

she threw a paper wad at his head
(were being mean... thats sad)

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 04:16 AM
Maleficus
King dork

Josh looked over to the kid reading next to him. 'Oliver Twist?' He thought. 'That's one of my favorite books, going from orphan punk to orphan thief. Oliver Twist was my kind of protagonist.' He laughed, as he swiped the book from the kid who was reading it while he wasn't looking. He began to reading the first chapter.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 04:18 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
~at teh nerd I presume?~
The kid leaps up wondering what is on him and out raged. Th eteacher looks at Axel glaring "You just bought your e=self a minute after class!" he said glaring the boy runs ou tof teh class heading for teh bathroom he gets near the door and.....
(yes)
axel sighed and turned away "like i care" axel muttered
she threw a paper wad at his head
(were being mean... thats sad)
(yes but i had alot of practice...)

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 04:18 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

The kid continues walking~hes not at his desk so I assumke you took it from his desk~ he leaves and you hear his foot steps pick up into a run.

Xavier parks his job in teh usual messy fashion na djumps out as Rancid blasts in his iPod. He walke dthrough teh halls noticing someone running out. "Whats going on in here?" he asked smiling wondering what he wasn't include din now.

well for now at least,

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 04:21 AM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

she ran over and pulled his pants down. she ran back to her seat and put her shoes on the table
(lolz we do that all the time at my school)

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 04:21 AM