KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Magical High School Game Thread

Magical High School Game Thread
Started by: DarkDethbringer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « First ... « 27 28 [29] 30 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

~as I hav ebeen saying to EVERYONE! you don't ask here, and IF you can figure out an explaination, this is dying~

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 11:29 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ewansbabe
Jedi Knight

Kendra smiled at Kenneth and took up his hand carefully and brought it back down to her knee holding it. "thanks... my day's all better now too." she smiled at him again.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 11:48 PM
ewansbabe is currently offline Click here to Send ewansbabe a Private Message Find more posts by ewansbabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camille's_Death
Forever lost..lol..lamo!!

((thxs i take it as a yes um do i make a carter sheet ??))

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 11:50 PM
Camille's_Death is currently offline Click here to Send Camille's_Death a Private Message Find more posts by Camille's_Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Having climbed into a tree, Mitsu daydreamed as she stared up into the green foliage. It had got from chaos to peace within seconds, and she didn't like it. Something big was under way. Mitsu could feel the tension of the situation.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 01:53 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camille's_Death

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Gaia
Having climbed into a tree, Mitsu daydreamed as she stared up into the green foliage. It had got from chaos to peace within seconds, and she didn't like it. Something big was under way. Mitsu could feel the tension of the situation.

((were i make my carter sheet??))

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 02:14 AM
Camille's_Death is currently offline Click here to Send Camille's_Death a Private Message Find more posts by Camille's_Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

(I'm guessing sign-up thread)

Happy Halloween

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 02:21 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camille's_Death

((that would be were??))

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 02:23 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Happy Halloween

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 02:28 AM
Camille's_Death

((thx smile ! ))

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 02:29 AM
KillerNinja
Super Sniper

(i`ll post mine there too. ^_^ )

I'd never drag them in battles that I can handle unless I absolutely have to
I'm supposed to set an example
I need to be the leader, my crew looks for me to guide 'em
If some shit ever just pop off, I'm supposed to be beside 'em

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 12:46 PM
KillerNinja is currently offline Click here to Send KillerNinja a Private Message Find more posts by KillerNinja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillerNinja
Super Sniper

((I haven`t posted any pics of my character yet))

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 12:55 PM
KillerNinja is currently offline Click here to Send KillerNinja a Private Message Find more posts by KillerNinja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

Letting Kendra hold his hand he felt his face get just a little hot. "That's good to hear." He would let his other hand dig around in his pocket for a moment thinking. "Did you get any power?"

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 03:35 PM
Mannequin Sin is currently offline Click here to Send Mannequin Sin a Private Message Find more posts by Mannequin Sin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tombstone
hit man

name:rashede
age 15
sex:male
specialabiolities:necromancer death nagic
hobb:train and play game
sexuality:staright

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 07:25 PM
Tombstone is currently offline Click here to Send Tombstone a Private Message Find more posts by Tombstone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

[Rashedec, didn't they just say use the sign up thread to post your character...]

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 11:35 PM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillerNinja
Super Sniper

(fool)

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 11:44 PM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

[Are you calling me or Rashedec a fool? (This'll be my last post on this thread, I don't want to spam)]

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 12:07 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ewansbabe
Jedi Knight

Kendra shook her head "no I haven't... not yet" she smiled at him seeing that Kenneth's face had gotten a little red. she then rubbed her thumb over his hand trying to make him not so embarrassed about him having his hand in hers.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 05:24 AM
ewansbabe is currently offline Click here to Send ewansbabe a Private Message Find more posts by ewansbabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

Other hand in pocket he would somewhat relax more as she rubbed his hand with her thumb. "Well, do you want to get some practicing done or what? I'm up for anything. I could play for you if you want."

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 03:33 PM
Mannequin Sin is currently offline Click here to Send Mannequin Sin a Private Message Find more posts by Mannequin Sin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ewansbabe
Jedi Knight

Kendra smiled at him "Sure!" she said hopping up pulling him up after her. She walked over to the mic and readjusted it to her height... fiddling with her hair she pulled it up into a messy bun and got another drink. bending over to tie her shoe she felt the back of her shirt slide clear up and figured that kenneth had noticed so she quickly straightened and pulled it back down.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 04:09 PM
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

Kenneth watched Kendra for a few minutes getting ready as she bent down to tie her shoe. Seeing her shirt go up he looked for just a minute but quickly turned his head away moving towards one of the amps. "I think i'll listen to you sing for a few then play. That alright? Or do you want to hear me play? Oh, nice tattoo on your well..ahehe." He had seen the tattoo along her back and couldn't help but comment on it.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 08:54 PM