KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Magical High School Game Thread

Magical High School Game Thread
Started by: DarkDethbringer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

~thats just wrong~
Th eteacher glares at you fiercely. "YOU! your staying after school!" he said glaring still at everyone except Xavier. "You shoudk all be ashemed!" he said turning away momentarily.

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 04:22 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

axel sighed and glared at the teacher and when she looked away axel snuck out to catch the nerd

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 04:23 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

"make me!!!!" she yelled glaring
(no people wear 2 pairs of basketball shorts and we only pull one pair down)

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 04:24 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacobleo

*Jacob got up*Damn and *gets dressed*i "have a hang over from hell *rollin a joint and started to walk to school* smokin he threw it on the ground* jacob damn it 10:00 jacob got there at 10;05 uhh i need a tardy they give him a tardy slip he walks to his class the teacher says nice of you to join today jacob.

Last edited by Jacobleo on Nov 9th, 2005 at 04:27 AM

Jacobleo is currently offline Click here to Send Jacobleo a Private Message Find more posts by Jacobleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blood Ninja
she ran over and pulled his pants down. she ran back to her seat and put her shoes on the table
(lolz we do that all the time at my school)
( laughing that is just emmbarassing i don't even do that)

Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

~Nerds don't wear two pairs of pants...or do they?~
You come nto the hall teh nerd is no whre in site you see teh bathroom door swing openm and shut again.. Xavier looks angry that no one answered his question. "SO?" he asked again wondering what fun was going on.

well for now at least,

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 04:26 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

(we dont see any underwear or anything. but this one guy pulled 2 pairs of shorts down and to a girl!!!!)
she followed the guy and waited a long distance for the boy

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 04:26 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

Josh watched the people picking on the new kid. 'Man, not even I'm that mean.' He thought. He stood up and gave the book back to the boy. "I'm sorry buddy. You won't be getting any more trouble from me." He said, then he turned to the girl who was listening to the iPod and set her shoes on fire. "Hot foot!" He shouted. He turned to Axel and punched his fist through his desk. "Leave him alone or you're next."

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 04:27 AM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

(swirly!!!! swirly!!!!!! give him a swirly!!!!!)

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 04:27 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(lmfao no no) "bite me dude" and walked away to xaviar

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 04:29 AM
DarkDethbringer

~umm dude you don't have your powers yet an dthe key is to be eman to him or no powers for you~ Xavier looke dta the kid walking towards him. "Whas up?" he akle dplopping in a desk near (blood ninjas char nam ehere) an dsmiled at her.

well for now at least,

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 04:29 AM
Jacobleo

Jacob walks out the class room its a nerd and pushes him lets give him a swerly

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 04:30 AM
Jacobleo is currently offline Click here to Send Jacobleo a Private Message Find more posts by Jacobleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

(awwwwww thats like the best prank!!!!)
no one laughed, and she kicked him in the face everyone started laughing

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 04:30 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(no giving someone a bubbler ride if you know what that is)
axel tripped xavier

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 04:31 AM
Maleficus
King dork

Josh walked out of the room looking for the boy who got picked on. He ignored the teacher and walked down the hall way. "I can't believe this. All of that torment on one kid. Not even I have acted so cruel." He said to himself, punching his fist into a locker, leaving a big dent.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 04:32 AM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

(nope)

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 04:32 AM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

she tripped the guy who tried to set her foot on fire and ran after the guy who threw the balloon

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 04:33 AM
Maleficus
King dork

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
~umm dude you don't have your powers yet an dthe key is to be eman to him or no powers for you~ Xavier looke dta the kid walking towards him. "Whas up?" he akle dplopping in a desk near (blood ninjas char nam ehere) an dsmiled at her.
(Sorry. Lets say I used a lighter.)

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 04:33 AM
DarkDethbringer

Xavier got back up angrily he glare dat Axel "What ytou got a problem!" he asked angrily hopping up showing his fists

well for now at least,

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 04:34 AM
ScarletPheonix
Goblyn Queen

~recap?~

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 04:35 AM
ScarletPheonix is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletPheonix a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletPheonix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote