KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Magical High School Game Thread

Magical High School Game Thread
Started by: DarkDethbringer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

(its so fun were all pickng on this one guy!!!!! join!!!!)

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 04:36 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

Josh stood in front of the boy who was being picked on. "Leave him alone! All of you! If you don't you'll have to answer to me!" He said, punching through another desk.

Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blood Ninja
she tripped the guy who tried to set her foot on fire and ran after the guy who threw the balloon
he let the girl catch up
(you set a person on a bubbler and turn it on so they get a wet ass all day)

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletPheonix
Goblyn Queen

~ive already joined i just fogot o and do we have our powers and a pecap besides beatin up?~

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 04:39 AM
ScarletPheonix is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletPheonix a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletPheonix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

~huh? anywho some clearing up Xavier=not the nerd nrd has no name as of yet. Nerd is not in the room he ran into the bathroom, no one has powers, class starts soon almost all of you ar en big trouble Maleficious o who ever you aren tsupposed to protect him if you don't piss him off no powers for you kk?~

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 04:40 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(no we are picking on him untill he snaps wich is sooooooo fun)

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 04:40 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

~read my posts he ran into the bathromm after you chased him out of te hhalls, Xavir is not thenerd ok?~

well for now at least,

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 04:41 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletPheonix
Goblyn Queen

The Bell rang and the next period started so Ryan ran away from the crowd to get to math class~how is that~

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 04:42 AM
ScarletPheonix is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletPheonix a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletPheonix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
~huh? anywho some clearing up Xavier=not the nerd nrd has no name as of yet. Nerd is not in the room he ran into the bathroom, no one has powers, class starts soon almost all of you ar en big trouble Maleficious o who ever you aren tsupposed to protect him if you don't piss him off no powers for you kk?~
(I don't want to hurt this kid. Everyone is being mean, why can't I be the only one to help him?)

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 04:43 AM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

~much mor edetail school has not yet started no powers agin incase it didn't catch go ahead no powers for you~

well for now at least,

Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(oh opps sorry)
axel walked into the bathroom seeing the nerd and picked him up and tossed him around

Jacobleo

he gets in guys face* "hes a nerd i do what i want to him" *and pushes the guy*

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 04:44 AM
Jacobleo is currently offline Click here to Send Jacobleo a Private Message Find more posts by Jacobleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

The nerd hi tthe side of teh wakll got up trying to get out of teh bathroom.

well for now at least,

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 04:44 AM
ScarletPheonix
Goblyn Queen

~ok so no class right now~Ryan Pulled up in his 350z and took out his myfi xm radio~he is rich~ and sat down in the grass.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 04:46 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

axel pulled him back in and threw him in a stall laughing

Maleficus
King dork

Originally posted by Thunder Fox
(oh opps sorry)
axel walked into the bathroom seeing the nerd and picked him up and tossed him around
Josh was still standing in front of the nerd. "You must be the stupidest punk in the school!" He shouted at Axel, punching him in the face and slamming his face into the sink. "I said leave him alone. a kid can only take so much!" He punched Axel in the nose again and made him drink from the toilet. "How does that feel punk?"

DarkDethbringer

The nerd finally yelled "STOP IT!" he said lunging at oyu weakly.

well for now at least,

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 04:47 AM
Maleficus
King dork

Originally posted by Jacobleo
he gets in guys face* "hes a nerd i do what i want to him" *and pushes the guy*
Josh grabbed him away from the nerd and tossed him into a garbage can. He turned to the nerd. "Are you okay?"

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 04:48 AM
ScarletPheonix
Goblyn Queen

Ryan went into the bathroom to find a fite going on so he yell "STOP RIGHT NOW OR ITS TO THE PRICIPLES OFFICE FOR ALL OF U"

Thunder Fox
F.M.L

elbowed him in the gut and hit him in the face breaking his nose and kneed him 'below the belt' and sidekicked him out of the room