KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Hermione & Draco

Hermione & Draco
Started by: kaz larner

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Brunette Angel

Gosh! A cliff hanger! Please post more soon! I really like it.

Ron, Harry, Hermione - Anime!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 06:38 AM
Brunette Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Brunette Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Brunette Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

i know im not a hermione/draco fan but your telling the story relli relli well cant want till you post more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 07:10 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Katie123
Pyro Princess

yeah I lke how creative it is ( even though it wont happen ) but anyway, keep it up!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 12:30 AM
Katie123 is currently offline Click here to Send Katie123 a Private Message Find more posts by Katie123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaz larner
Nice new Doctor..........

ty lol i only writing this for a bit of fun anyway big grin

Mmmm...nice new Doctor....

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 08:13 PM
kaz larner is currently offline Click here to Send kaz larner a Private Message Find more posts by kaz larner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

PLZ POST MORE

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 09:31 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaz larner

part 5(i think)

Grabbing her wand hermione rose up and looked around it seemed as though she was in some sort of wood but it was light and not as many trees as before. She was just about to start walking when something or someone moved from under the cloak "whos there?" she asked her hand slightly shaking as she aimed at the cloak.
"you know bloody well who i am" Cme draco's reply.
'this is some sort of trick, draco did this on perpose.' Hermione watch draco stand up and act shocked at what had happened 'nice try draco but i ain't falling for your silly childish trick'
"Where are we?" he asked
"as if you don't know" hermione snapped
"actually i don't" he said looking shocked at hermione, they stood there for a few seconds not moving and not talking when they both looked uip and said "this is all your fault, what did you do?!?!"
"look if you didn't do anything and i didn't do anything then i guess we should work together to get back" Hermione said after the two of them had finished fighting.
"sure, well im just guessing but the cloak is obviously a port-key maybe if we touch it it will take us back." they both closed their eyes and touched the cloak. after a few seconds hey opened them and signed annoyingly.
"there must be a spell on it, only travels one way."
Draco picked up the cloak "might as well start walking then" and he started to leave he had only taken a few steps when he turned to look at hermione "you coming?"
"shouldn't we wait for someone to find us?" she asked nervously she didn't know if she wanted to go anywhere with draco it could still be a stupid trick.
"well, firstly who-ever sent us here is going to come get us and i dont think their going to be nice people from that chant i heard it was more likely dark-magice they were useing-"
"oh you'd know all about that wouldn't you" hermione interupted.
"and secondly we can't get any more lost than we are now" draco continued as if she hadn't spoke, he held out his had to help himone up from where she was sitting. Finally hermione got up ignoring dracos help and walked infront.

Last edited by kaz larner on Feb 9th, 2006 at 07:51 PM

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 07:40 PM
kaz larner is currently offline Click here to Send kaz larner a Private Message Find more posts by kaz larner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

That was awesome! POST MORE CAN"T WAIT!!!

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 12:37 AM
Brunette Angel

Ha! I love it! Hermione is really sassy, it's perfect! Keep it up cause you're amazing!

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 10:58 PM
Brunette Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Brunette Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Brunette Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaz larner

part 6

to hermione it felt like they had been walking for days but in truth it was more like a few hours. she was tired, hungry, very angry and maybe a tiny bit upset worrying about harry and ron anything could be happening to them, to ron. Not that she'd ever admit to draco her fears or how tired she was.
"lets rest here" she said allowed.
"whats the point the longer we keep going the sooner we get back." he said throwing down the cloak.
"we haven't had any sleep and if we do get caught then we want to be able fight at least alittle. " she said after about thirty minutes they had a fire built and various fruits.
"You're worried about them aint you?" Draco said after a minutes of silence.
"of course im worried about ron and harry" she said shocked at the thorught draco might think she didn't care about anyone.
"funny how you saiud ron and then harry, harry being the one in most danger." draco smiled a smug grin.
"That doesn't mean anything..."
"so do you really like ron then?" he asked looking down at his shoes
"thats none of your business." she answered still shocked.
"s'pose. im going to get more wood." he stood up and left.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 10:07 PM
Brunette Angel

Ooohhh, nice - I heart it!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 11:00 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

that was awesome!

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 02:02 AM
~*LoverGirl21*~
I luv my gorgeous face!

omg that was great
write more pliz!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 04:56 AM
~*LoverGirl21*~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~*LoverGirl21*~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~*LoverGirl21*~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sugar&sweet

wow justed read ur story. i think its great! when r u goin to write some more?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 07:20 PM
sugar&sweet is currently offline Click here to Send sugar&sweet a Private Message Find more posts by sugar&sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaz larner

part 7

Hermione woke to the sound of birds singing, sitting up she noticed she was alone "draco?" she shouted as loud as possible but then thorught better of it. 'what if the people that sent us where have caught draco? i don't want to be caught too' She stood up and began sneaking around just incase someone was hiding. 'yeah but if they had found us, why leave me and take him, i'm much more important.' Hermione laugh and thought what draco would say if she told him that. 'no more chance he set all this up and has left me'. suddenly some bushes to the left of hermione started to shake, quickly she got out her wand and aimed it at the bush. "Flipendo" she shouted and watched as draco when flying into a tree. Quickly she ran over. "oh sorry"
"Not to worry, i bet you thought i was a bad guy" Draco said as he slowly got up from the ground.
"ain't you?" Hermione got up and walked away.
"look. i know you hate me and i know you think i planned this somehow. but i didn't so do you think we could try to be nice to each other? at least till we get back?"
"okay, but don't expect me to be nice when we get back your way to horrible to me and my friends"
"like i need your friendship, i just wanna get out of here as fast as i can and as un injured" Draco offered hermione some fruit.
Herminoe didn't know why it hurt her feelings that draco didn't want anything to do with her, after all they had hated each other from the beginning. why should she cared about a spoiled brat anyway. she took an apple and they began walking once again.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 11:38 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

that was great. but like they soon find out they actually like each other right? j/w

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 02:25 AM
sugar&sweet

once again i shall say wow! wat happens next?

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 09:30 AM
sugar&sweet is currently offline Click here to Send sugar&sweet a Private Message Find more posts by sugar&sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sammii

wow ur story is really mint btw

Attachment: dhr.jpg
This has been downloaded 152 time(s).

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 05:59 PM
sammii is currently offline Click here to Send sammii a Private Message Find more posts by sammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaz larner

part 8

suddenly a flash of light came through the trees and just missed draco.
"Herminoe run!" he shouted pulling out his wand, ready to fight back.
"you have to come with me" Hermione pulled draco away from the sound of footsteps. Flashes of light going off everywhere they turn, the two of them made it to a river, the footsteps were gett8ing closer and closer, "just go Hermione, GO! GO!" draco kept pushing hermione to move but she wouldn't leave him.
"No i can fight back too"
"Then they'll get both of us, at least if i go, it'll give you chance to get back." Hermione looked up at draco tears in her eyes.
"but we could..."
"no just go before i make you" Draco looked to where the bushes began to shake, with one last look hermione ran into a nearby cave.
she heard the footsteps halt and then a creepy voice asked "tell me where the girl is and i'll let you go"
"Never! you'll have to kill me before i let you go anywhere near her." Hermione heard draco say proudly.
"ahh the boy is blinded by love... to bad it won't be able to save you" just then there was a a flash of green light and draco shouted out.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 08:45 PM
kaz larner

what do you think?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 08:46 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

OH NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!*clenching hair*

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 01:08 AM