KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Hermione & Draco

Hermione & Draco
Started by: kaz larner

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kaz larner
Nice new Doctor..........

embarrasment what? is it bad?

Mmmm...nice new Doctor....

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 11:49 AM
kaz larner is currently offline Click here to Send kaz larner a Private Message Find more posts by kaz larner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaz larner

embarrasment what? what? lol

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 11:56 AM
kaz larner is currently offline Click here to Send kaz larner a Private Message Find more posts by kaz larner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

No way its just suspenseful!! Im scared for both of them!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 09:31 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

Yes me too. I hope Draco is alive and he & Hermione are not in any danger.
Also it is a very nice story and different too.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 11:24 AM
paliwal_ruppal is currently offline Click here to Send paliwal_ruppal a Private Message Find more posts by paliwal_ruppal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sugar&sweet

plz plz tell draco isnt dead plz! i think i will go metal if he is! he loves hermione as he protects her, but then dies? nooooooo i wont let that happen! btw gr8 story

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 04:23 PM
sugar&sweet is currently offline Click here to Send sugar&sweet a Private Message Find more posts by sugar&sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaz larner

thanks lol is draco dead..... shifty ...guess you'll have to wait and see

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 10:01 AM
sugar&sweet

thats is evil! i cnt long that long! it impossible 4 me to wait that long 4 a gr8 story to b continued! lol

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 04:58 PM
sugar&sweet is currently offline Click here to Send sugar&sweet a Private Message Find more posts by sugar&sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaz larner

part 9

Hermione stayed where she was till it was dark, slowly she creeped out of the cave towards where draco had been standing a few hours earlier. But he wasn't there "draco? draco? please be alright" she whispered
"you shouldn't be here, hermione they said there coming back." Came dracos reply hermione turned and gasped, draco was sitting leaning on a rock. he looked like someone had spent hours beatting him todeath.
"oh my god" Hermione rushed over to draco and hugged him, "this is all my fault i should have stayed with you"
"you have to go, there after you not me" hermione shook her head.
"no i ain't leaving you, next time they might kill you and i can't let that happen" she helped draco stand up and the slowly walked towards the cave.
"hermione, i know i was horrible to you when we were at hogwarts but the truth is i-"
"shhhh, look we'll be leaving in a few hours so get some rest i'll find some food from somewhere." she interupted draco just before leaving the cave hermione pulled out her wand and lit a fire and placed the cloak on a shivering draco and kissed him on the cheek softly

Last edited by kaz larner on Mar 4th, 2006 at 11:11 AM

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 11:09 AM
sugar&sweet

who r the people that r after them? y r they after hermione? i love this story! big grin

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 10:12 AM
kaz larner

you'll just have to wait and see won't you? lol i'll be posting more soon big grin

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 03:43 PM
kaz larner

part 10

Draco thought he felt something touch his cheek but he was so tired he couldn't find the energy to open his eyes. He woke up slowly to see hermione sitting close by "how do you feel?" she asked
"like a few guys have been treating me like a punch bag, how do i look?"
"like someones been using you as a punch bag." they both laughed and draco winced at the pain in his chest.
"this is all my fault" draco said more to himself than hermione.
"no it isn't i didnt have to follow you the other night..."

((i'll write more when i can sorry i rushing this lol)

Old Post Mar 11th, 2006 02:20 PM
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

MORE!!!! Ilove this story its awesome!!! could we have a bit more ROMANCE though... lol

Old Post Mar 11th, 2006 04:02 PM
manu_13 is currently offline Click here to Send manu_13 a Private Message Find more posts by manu_13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sugar&sweet

^^^^^i agree wiv wat she sed! i love this story!

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 07:46 PM
kaz larner

part 11

"maybe but i knew you would, in fact i wanted you too" draco sat up
"so you planned all this?"
"only that we would meet in the forest i swear" draco grabbed hermione's hand
"why? why did you want me there?"
"look hermione i understand how you feel about me and how you love ron, but i guess its better you know the truth...." hermione moved closer as draco began to whisper
" i love you" he paused " i didn't mean for it to happen and i tried not to care about you but i can't help it. that night in the forest i was gonna tell you but things happened" he rushed fearing that hermione might not care for him as much as he does for her

Last edited by kaz larner on Mar 13th, 2006 at 02:35 PM

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 02:32 PM
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

awww... Thats so sweet love

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 04:57 PM
manu_13 is currently offline Click here to Send manu_13 a Private Message Find more posts by manu_13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sugar&sweet

wow. wats goin to happen nxt?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 07:02 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

i love your story even though i'm a hermione//ron shipper. keep it up! you're doing great!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 10:23 PM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaz larner

part 12
meanwhile at hogwarts Ron paced the gryffindor common room worrying about hermione 'she could be hurt and all im doing is standing here, because the professors think its safer than me and harry going to find hermione. Stupid! anything could be happening to her.' the whole school had been told of draco's and hermione's mystirous disappearence, and how the minstry were doing everything they can.
"I'm sorry harry but i have to make sure shes ok" Ron said making up his mind.
"i know, lets go find her" Harry through the invisiblity cloak over the two of them and they sneaked out of the common room.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 09:54 AM
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

It is really COOL! thumb up cool thumb up
bunny

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 11:55 AM
paliwal_ruppal is currently offline Click here to Send paliwal_ruppal a Private Message Find more posts by paliwal_ruppal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

love your story. keep posting!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 01:30 PM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote