KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Hermione & Draco

Hermione & Draco
Started by: kaz larner

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

keep going!!!!!!!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 03:23 PM
manu_13 is currently offline Click here to Send manu_13 a Private Message Find more posts by manu_13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sugar&sweet

ron n harry to the rescue!!!!!!!!!! keep going this story is awesome

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 06:45 PM
sugar&sweet is currently offline Click here to Send sugar&sweet a Private Message Find more posts by sugar&sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaz larner
Nice new Doctor..........

laughing laughing happy Happy Dance Happy Dance laughing laughing eek! eek! lol ron and harry to the rescue!!!

Mmmm...nice new Doctor....

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 12:51 PM
kaz larner is currently offline Click here to Send kaz larner a Private Message Find more posts by kaz larner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaz larner

part 13
"come on we've got to go" hermione said pulling her hand free and helping draco get to his feet.
"don't worry hermione i don't expect you to love me back."
"look draco ever since we first met we've hated each other and well Ron.... i..."
"just forget i ever said anything ok" draco said walking off infront of hermione so she couldn't see how hurt he was.
a few minutes later there was a bang not far from where the two of them were standing. hermione and draco made there way to the area where the bang had come from as fast as they could
"i knew i should have cast the spell, at least we wouldn't have blown up" hermione heard harry shout.
"HARRY!!" She shouted and ran up and hugged him, hugged ron and kissed him on the cheek, the three of them watched Rons face turn red instantly.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 12:20 PM
kaz larner is currently offline Click here to Send kaz larner a Private Message Find more posts by kaz larner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

aww... what happened with Draco and Hermione?!? sad

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 12:33 AM
manu_13 is currently offline Click here to Send manu_13 a Private Message Find more posts by manu_13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaz larner

give me time i'm trying to write this while i in a lesson lol

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 04:12 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

it's good. keep going!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 09:55 PM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaz larner

part 14

draco glared at Ron 'things were going ok, he had everything under control' draco thought to himself.
"draco" Ron said quietly his arm coming protectively around hermione's shoulders. "why did you kidnap hermione??"
"i didn't, she followed me and then this person throw this cloak on us which is Obviously a portkey but it won't take us back. what about your spell can it get us all back to hogwarts" draco paused as if only talking hurt him "with out us getting anymore injured than i already am?"

"we could try it" Harry said walking between Ron and Draco
"all you have to do is say "ca....." before harry copuld finish his sentance spells and jinxs were coming at them from every direction. draco grabbed hold of hermione and pulled her behind a big rock, Ron followed
"HARRY!!" Hermione shouted but minutes later after all the jinxs had stopped the three of them watched as a big group of tall thin men came from behind the bushes and grabbed hold of harry who lay faint on the floor. hermione went to shout and run out to save harry but ron held her still and draco covered her mouth
"shall we still look for the girl?" one asked
"no point we only needed her to get close to harry. if you should see them, kill them." the boss nodded to the others and began to walk away being followed by to big guys carrying a life-less harry

Last edited by kaz larner on Mar 28th, 2006 at 08:48 AM

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 08:42 AM
kaz larner

so what do you think? don't worry there will be more about hermione and draco in the next post big grin

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 05:11 PM
Scotty Brockman
My hearts lost n Darkness

I like it and NO HARRY j/p POST MORE THOUGH

Thanks H. S. 6 for making SIG and special thanks to Lana for helping me fix problem

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 02:15 AM
Scotty Brockman is currently offline Click here to Send Scotty Brockman a Private Message Find more posts by Scotty Brockman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sugar&sweet

i love it! plz post more plz!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 11:57 AM
sugar&sweet is currently offline Click here to Send sugar&sweet a Private Message Find more posts by sugar&sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

keep posting your storing is so great you deserve a banana Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 07:10 PM
Denniz234 is currently offline Click here to Send Denniz234 a Private Message Find more posts by Denniz234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

plz post more

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 08:13 PM
Denniz234 is currently offline Click here to Send Denniz234 a Private Message Find more posts by Denniz234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

nice. keep it up!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 01:32 AM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

awesome.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 01:39 AM
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

post dammit

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 09:49 AM
kaz larner

lol i'll post as soon as i can lol

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 04:05 PM
Sexy_SaraJane
d/hr shipper all the way

its really good and i hope hermione falls for draco coz im a d/hr shipper

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 08:01 AM
Sexy_SaraJane is currently offline Click here to Send Sexy_SaraJane a Private Message Find more posts by Sexy_SaraJane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaz larner

part 15

"Why didn't you let me help him!!" Hermione shouted at draco and ron at this point she was actually hit Ron. "i could have stopped them"
"yeash maybe a few of them herimone but i saw how many there were and theres alot more hidding around here, not just the ones you saw take harry away, if i thought there was any chance of us lot- all of us-getting away me, you ron and harry i would have let you help him, heck i'd have been standing right beside you but the only way of getting harry back safe is if we have a plan." Draco said grabbing hold of hermione shoulders and giving her a hug.
"hey get your hands off her! how do we know you ain't just set all this up!" Ron pulled Hermione away and held his wand pointed at dracos face. "you knew me and harry would do anything to get Hermione, even risk our own lives if we had too. you could have set this whole thing up!" Hermione looked helplessly at Draco. She had thought the same once, that he could have set it all up. "why didn't they kill you draco? if they wanted me why leave you alive?" Hermione said quietly she and Ron both began to bad away from Draco.
"i don't know, you can't honestly think that i'd..... look Hermione if i set all this up wouldn't i have handed you over to them instead of getting beaten up?" he took a step closer.
"Stay back draco!" Ron shouted
"Hermione you can't seriously believe this idiot?" Draco said nodding towards Ron.
"He ain't an idiot, hes my friend, hes been my friend a lot longer than you have."

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 06:54 PM
kaz larner

so what ya think?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 12:49 PM