KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » Snakes And Ladders: Hermione/Draco Appreciation Thread

Snakes And Ladders: Hermione/Draco Appreciation Thread
Started by: Diamond~Kisses

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Diamonds
I'm Special.

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 07:30 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

gah! I am a newfound lover of this ship!!

thanks melane!

R.I.P Lance Cpl. Brandon J. Van Parys

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 08:12 PM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TragicFairyTale
The Unhappy Ending

I absolutely ADORE the Draco and Hermione pairing. Even though it will never happen, its always fun to imagine. Some of the best RPs i've ever had were Draco/Hermione. Its so much more fun to have that angst added in, rather than simply lovey dovey stuff. There's a fine line between love and hate and its sooo much fun to jump back and forth over it. yes

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 01:42 PM
TragicFairyTale is currently offline Click here to Send TragicFairyTale a Private Message Find more posts by TragicFairyTale Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Dramione is HOT! This ship is my absolute favorite!

Here are some really cool videos I found

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rwuAInJ_V8 (to Accidentally in Love)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAX9-qkmD4k (to Chemicals React)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WN9y-nvNAg (to You're Beautiful)

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 12:31 AM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

I love the first one.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 02:43 AM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

I know, I love the part where Draco blows the swan over!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 02:51 AM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

Yes, definetly cute. And I could totally see it happening.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 02:53 AM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Ditto. Dramione has such chemistry.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 02:54 AM
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

How about we do a fic recommendation to get this thread back in action?

Pansy's Volcano (colouredgrey.contraveritas.com/viewstory.php?sid=287) - great
We Learned the Sea (www.fanfiction.net/s/3144908/1/) - beautiful

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 02:44 PM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

i ttly agere with the whole Dramione ship! they are my two FAVORITE FAVORITE characters and Emma and Tom are my two fav actors in the film!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 05:35 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Right on! There is something about the whole "forbidden love" idea that just sucks me in. Of couse, I'm a hopeless romantic and a teenager to boot, so that probably only adds to it.

Does anybody have a favorite dramione moment/fic/pic/vid/manip they'd like to share love

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 05:50 PM
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

Im completely all for dramione.

im in the middle of writing a fic myself (but i wont post the link here because im not going to shamefully plug my own thing lol!) and its gotten alot of reviews and good ones at that, which make me feel very proud lol!

The ship is forbidden, which is why i love it so much...
obviously it would never happen in a MILLION years!! but i can dream smile

So when did you first realise you wanted them together???

Here my story;

When i first dabbled with HP fic, i went for the R/Hr ship...but something just did not seem right...

And then i read GOF and read the chapter ' the yule ball' and the little sentence about Malfoy not being able to throw an insult at hermione...that one little sentence threw me into the ship smile I've never looked back lol.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 10:27 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Please post your fic! I'd love to read it big grin

I found Dramione by accident. I was reading a Sparrabeth fic and realized the author wrote a harry potter story called "Pansy's Volcano" - I read one chapter and was hooked. I looked back through the books and thought about their personalities and realized they were perfect for eachother. When I looked up some manips/fanvids I was completely sold.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 11:00 PM
Amaranth

I'm so glad I found this thread.

Dramione is my #1 ship. I love it so much. Just the idea of it being forbidden. If anything did happen between them (which is unfortunately very unlikely *sniffle*) you could just imagine the angst and denial. Each of them would hate themselves so much for having feelings for the other.

*sigh* I want them together so badly. I could just imagine a Romeo and Juliet like storyline between them.

Dangerous&Moving - A DHr Fanfiction

| Predigious birth of love it is to me, that I should love a loathed enemy |

Draco&Hermione

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 01:06 PM
Amaranth is currently offline Click here to Send Amaranth a Private Message Find more posts by Amaranth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

exactly. Its so wrong, and yet <insert slytherin-y smirk> *so* right.

BTW, there is also a Draco appreciation thread at this site: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...threadid=457910

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 02:19 PM
Amaranth

Oh, cool. Draco is so much love *flails*

Shamefully self plugging here *giggle* Link to my new Dramione fanfic is in my signature, click the '&' in Dangerous and Moving.

Dangerous&Moving - A DHr Fanfiction

| Predigious birth of love it is to me, that I should love a loathed enemy |

Draco&Hermione

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 04:48 PM
Amaranth is currently offline Click here to Send Amaranth a Private Message Find more posts by Amaranth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Ooh! I'm always looking for a good Dramione fic - thanks for posting! Do you have a beta already?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 04:54 PM
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

BTW, Amaranth, I totally love your siggy!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 09:34 PM
iluvmonkeys

hey is any one giong 2 write a story on this thing!? anyway how do u start a new thread

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 11:30 PM
iluvmonkeys is currently offline Click here to Send iluvmonkeys a Private Message Find more posts by iluvmonkeys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

quote: (post)
Originally posted by iluvmonkeys
hey is any one giong 2 write a story on this thing!? anyway how do u start a new thread
Not in this forum. This is not the forum for stories. Go to the Harry Potter Fanfiction Forum for that.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 12:50 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote