KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Can Superman & Lois have a kid (you need to read this)

Can Superman & Lois have a kid (you need to read this)
Started by: TheKahn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Creshosk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by house
If she got a tan the baby would burst out, I believe Mallrats discussed this.
But how does the yellow LIGHT get to the babies cells?

I can accept his mucles turning him into a cannon, and all that, but in the womb? How does the baby become empowered without the light?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 11:13 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Creshosk
But how does the yellow LIGHT get to the babies cells?

I can accept his mucles turning him into a cannon, and all that, but in the womb? How does the baby become empowered without the light?

Its pre - pre crisis cresh smile Niven wrote it in the seventies smile they had the powers from birth then ergo every cell including gametes had the power.

Attachment: chris-superman-tribute.jpg
This has been downloaded 188 time(s).

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 12:31 AM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Tell me one thing that cannot be by science. There's a (scientific) explanation for everything that ever was and or will be.
Magic is what cannot be explained by science. As soon as it is explained, it stops being magic and becomes science

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 10:48 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Blending two different types would create a being 50% superpowers but first this father has to remove his powers to perform the act. And humanity should reach its ultimate level. How about that?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 10:12 PM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

OK, this is my part2. Even having a father with no superpowers his biology should evolve the same way and gain powers.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 10:16 PM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

They can have a kid under red sunlight...

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 11:29 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have seen a red sun in front of my eyes, I swear a god! In the morning when you wake up, open your eyes to a new day-this is from the pokemon cd 2ba master. Hear it, is good music and unique I tell ya. The creators of S knew.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 09:17 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by eleveninches
His ejeculate would come out so fast that it would shoot straight through her like a cannon. Even if they did get her pregnant somehow, all the child would have to do would be to kick her when its in her womb, and it would put a huge hole in her

yeah I remember hearing that back sometime by a friend of mine who always read superman and batman comics,that that was why he could not have sex with someone like Lana or Lois Lane.I was always telling him that I sure wish I could be superman,that I wish I could be different than everybody else,thats when he brought up that point to me that superman has his own problems he has to deal with and thats when he mentioned that to me and thats when he remarked to me-if you asked him,he would probably say that he wishes that he was you.Now when I think about it,he's probably right and he convinced me Im better off not being him because i cant imiagine not being able to have sex with a girl,thats a thought I dont even want to think about.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 10:59 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

All Supes has to do is have a wank then get the good ole doctor to insert his seed into Lois stick out tongue

The baby should really have no powers in the womb after all, Kryptonians aren't born with super powers and as no sunlight gets into the womb, all is well that ends well blink

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 04:37 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ash007
Strength and Honour

Clark got his powers growing up. When the Kent's found him as a baby he had no powers. He only started to get them when he reached eight or ten. Thus the baby will have no powers until he reaches a certain age and even then its not certain since he is half human.

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 06:42 PM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fcuker

All right guys heres how it goes... superman ****s woder woman...then puts his sperm in lois... then gives her a special neckless (batman and superman generations) and the kid turns out to half have of supermans powers.... 1/2 of infinity though is still infinity lol

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 02:19 AM
Fcuker is currently offline Click here to Send Fcuker a Private Message Find more posts by Fcuker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Kal El
Last Son of Kyrpton

it is possible but very hard and disturbing to contemplate

Philosophy "He who strikes first admits that his ideas have given out. - Traditional Chinese Quote

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 11:38 AM
Super Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Super Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Super Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Ravenous
The Stoned DarkLord

kryptonian condoms, thats all you need to spred the seed

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 03:54 AM
Darth Ravenous is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Ravenous a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Ravenous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Originally posted by ash007
Clark got his powers growing up. When the Kent's found him as a baby he had no powers. He only started to get them when he reached eight or ten. Thus the baby will have no powers until he reaches a certain age and even then its not certain since he is half human.

Didn't Clark lift Jonathan's truck up in the air in as a toddler, while smiling?

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 04:10 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

that was precrisis, and was from the movie, not the comics

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 12:06 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Originally posted by eleveninches
that was precrisis, and was from the movie, not the comics
I guess you answered it but I was looking for a yes or no just to know. I know we're going by the comics but I seriously forgot if he did since I haven't watched the movie in a long while.

gratzi.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 04:11 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Has anyone realized he might have a super sizedm peis that's too big for Lois' vagina?

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 04:39 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Or that kryptonian reproduction works completely differently, like the mea craps in the woman's mouth or something...

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 04:40 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Or how could a kyptonian alien fall for a human. Would that be even possible? I mean, maybe, physiologically speaking, she doesn't have the female kryptonian mannerisms that Kryptonian men may need in order to court a female of the same race. I'm sure they go by different rules genetically.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 06:35 PM
Kovacs86

Maybe he cant even get an ereectioon from an earthling woman... maybe Kryptonian women have a similar manner to Earth men... he only gets turned on by men!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 07:15 PM