KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » HERO TOURAMETN (( Included Created Characters))

HERO TOURAMETN (( Included Created Characters))
Started by: JacopeX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quincy
Debaser

Vegeta got up angrily. There was a small tear in his blue training suit. He looked over at the imbecile. "For your sake, I hope you plan on apologizing. Or better yet, stand there and let me kick your ass." Vegeta said. "Bastard." He looked at him forming the big bang fireball. "Bastards like you, will never amount to anything. In the end, you are nothing compared to me." he sped toward him and grabbed his wrist, the one forming the big bang fireball. The fireball stopped forming and Vegeta put his hand in front of Jacope's face. "Now, It's MY favorite move. My Big Bang Attack" The energy gathered around Vegeta's palm, then, it blasted forward, tearing everything in it's path, Jacope was thrown with it. Vegeta smiled. "And the idiot is already in his transformation"

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 10:28 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(damn g2g be on as soon as possible)

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 10:29 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

::Jacope blocks it with a barrier and saves the fire bomb in his veins. easily but it wont hold too long, He quickly transform into Jacope XX to see if this transformation will work. Jacope gets out the way and throws the fire ball that was saved in his veins::

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 10:45 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Vegeta smirked. The fireball fazed off of his glistening glowing electrical body. He had transformed into super saiyan. Not because he was nervous, but to show that this match meant nothing, and he didn't care if he wasted energy.

"Galick Gun, FIRE!!" He said shooting the purple beam at Jacope's body.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 11:15 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

::Jacope finally takes out his sword and slices the beam in half going both ways but they both come back to jacope. He dodges them causing them to crahs. He charges at vegeta and uppercuts him so hard. He goes flying up with him and does a 200 hit combo. He then bicyckle kicks him hard down into the floor creating a dent he is in now. He ends the combo with a green blast::

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 11:20 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

(Is the tournament held in any specific place, or can we have a fight anywhere?)

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 11:42 PM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

((its in a ring))

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 11:43 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

(can i hop in even though i wont be in this part of the tournament)

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2005 12:33 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

((Yo im starting the tournament over because it didnt start very good. Post youre character in the rules and registration thread))

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2005 12:47 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

~kool u remaking teams~

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2005 12:49 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

((no teams, only groups))

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2005 12:51 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

was it my turn or am i diqaulified

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2005 01:06 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

(We're done already? Didn't get too scared now did ya?)

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2005 02:15 AM
Maleficus
King dork

Popeye had just gotten home on shore leave. He was walking home when he saw the sign up for a fighting tournament. "Gosh! I could wins me some money doin' what I does best." He thought to himself finding his way to the ring. He waited for his watch and sang to psych himself up. "I'm strong to the finish cause I eats me spinach, I'm Popeye the sailor man!"

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2005 02:53 AM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

(shit am i disqualified? i had school)

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2005 02:54 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

(I'm not sure what is going on. Post on the other thread to ask Jacope X. I think he just didn't like the way the fights were going.)

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2005 02:57 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

(Jacope has restarted the tournament. If you are new, post your character in the Character Thread.)

Happy Halloween

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2005 05:15 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

^^^Yea what he said. I restarded it cuz alot of people PMed me last minute that they dropped out)) I wuz pissed

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 12:54 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Naruto sat in the ramen shop, eating a bowl of his favorite food. "Hey, slow down kiddo. the tournament isn't going to begin for awhile. There's no need to hurry." Swallowing the last of the meal, Naruto put his bowl down and looked at the cook. "That was good. Thank you for the meal. I must go practice now." After paying, the genin raced out of the restaurant and ran to the lake. "Now to practice. Must gather Chakura......." Sitting cross-legged upon the ground, Naruto closed his eyes and tried to concentrate on building up his energy. The first thing that popped into his head was his sensei reading his fantasy romance novel. "Hehehehe. No mst concentrate." Next Sakura. Then Sasuke. And so one until an hour had past and Naruto had gotten nowhere. Grinding his teeth, Naruto cleared his mind and began to gather his Chakura together.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 01:02 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

[It's Chakra by the way not chakura]

Ed was walking in a park. "Well, it looks like everyone's out practicing" he said. "Maybe I should do the same." He walked over to a large rock. "Let's see if I can change this into a metal spike ball." he said, putting his hands together. A few seconds later, the boulder was now a spiked metal orb. He looked over to the lake where Naruto was sitting. "Huh? Who's that?"

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 02:21 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote