KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » HERO TOURAMETN (( Included Created Characters))

HERO TOURAMETN (( Included Created Characters))
Started by: JacopeX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

(Just PM me when its my time to fight)

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 01:59 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Monday

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 02:29 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ballister
[It's Chakra by the way not chakura]

Ed was walking in a park. "Well, it looks like everyone's out practicing" he said. "Maybe I should do the same." He walked over to a large rock. "Let's see if I can change this into a metal spike ball." he said, putting his hands together. A few seconds later, the boulder was now a spiked metal orb. He looked over to the lake where Naruto was sitting. "Huh? Who's that?"

(badly translated anime and my own fault. thank you for correcting me)

Happy Halloween

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 03:37 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

[No problem]

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 03:42 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Opening one eye, Naruto looked around. Except for Ed, whom Naruto could not see, there was no one. "Where is the Lustful Immortal? He was going to teach me today." Finally getting up, Naruto dusted his pants off and headed towards the hot springs to search for his sensei.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 01:56 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Ed turned away, forgetting about Naruto. He used alchemy to transmute a metal staff and started practicing his combat.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 02:37 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Happening to have walked around an odd looking rock, Naruto noticed a guy practicing with a metal staff. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to ask if if he's seen the Lustful Immortal... Getting closer, Naruto walked up behind Ed. "Um... Have you seen my sensei?"

Happy Halloween

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 01:32 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

a slight noise was heard in the distance something moved in the deep jungle hidden by the thick branches the fog was so thick you couldnt see your own hand you had to rely on your other senses to survive now.
a group of native hunters walked through the humid forest keeping quiet so not to be heard by the other things that lurked in the deepest darkest depps of the jungle. But their attempt to try and get food was in vein Kong's clone(just called kong) stalked them looking down at them from the trees he jumped in front of them and tore them apart like twigs they had led him to his true meal a stegasaurus he grabbed the beast by its tail and swung it into a tree bashing its brains out he then drug it to his den where he could eat

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 02:10 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Ed turned around. "Huh? Who are you?"

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 10:55 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

"My name's Uzumaki Naruto. I'm a gennin from the Village of Hidden Leaf, and I'm looking for my sensei." Naruto piped, to the blonde hair guy with a braid.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 01:46 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

"Huh? I don't know what you just said, but I guess I can play along. I'm Edward Elric, a state alchemist from the military. What are you doing in this deserted park?"

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 02:26 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Kong finished devouring the beast and layed down to rest.
meanwhile.......
A second group of hunters were sent out they saw their friends dead once they had food they returned to the camp and told of the horrid demise of the family and friends. The attacks had gone on long enough this creature was nothing like the old kong that they could satisfy with a mere woman but this one knew no love only destruction filled its deluted mind. "We must end this creature it has killed to many" Yelled one. "No, it was the Americans that unleashed this monstrosity upon us they must be the ones to pay for their treachery and they killed our god!" Yelled another. The chieftan calmed the raging men down. "We shall settle this in a peaceful manner we will send some of our men to America and give them food and water to last them till they reach another island and can refill their supplies once they reach America we shall ask them to come and do something with the beast" Said the wise chieftan. "but who shall go?" One asked. "We will send two of our best hunters and sailors and fishers and i shall accompany them as well leaving our witchdoctor to lead you for the time," Proclaimed the mighty chieftan. They packed ready to leave the next day. Little did they know they were being watched by Kong he looked over the gate at them preparing to strike once their finest left.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 03:06 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote