KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Dumbledore's Death Definately a fake

Dumbledore's Death Definately a fake
Started by: nighdawg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hydroeater

Tongue Dumbledores death is definately a fake

So what about McGonagall? The Time Turner? She's suprisingly absent and very cool about the whole situation, at leaat in the movie. She could easily go back arresto momentum save Dumbledore from the fall, maybe even have dumbledores future body brought back and laid dead. I mean if he falls from a high Tower he's gonna be pudding and meat on the ground not just have a bloody nose.

She could also have given Snape am anti venom and had a nurse or even fawkes revive him with the healing powers as shown in the second movie. Which is also the one that brings the time Turner and the miracle bone re grower. McGonagall could have gone back to save them or even help Dumbledore orchestrate everything. They could be alive or have taken over people who died long before McGonagall had a chance to save them

Old Post Aug 4th, 2017 05:52 AM
Hydroeater is currently offline Click here to Send Hydroeater a Private Message Find more posts by Hydroeater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Dumbledores death is definately a fake

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hydroeater
So what about McGonagall? The Time Turner? She's suprisingly absent and very cool about the whole situation, at leaat in the movie.

Don't be silly, time turners are best used to allow teenagers to take an extra class.

quote:
She could easily go back arresto momentum save Dumbledore from the fall, maybe even have dumbledores future body brought back and laid dead. I mean if he falls from a high Tower he's gonna be pudding and meat on the ground not just have a bloody nose.

The killing curse is what killed Dumbledore, cushioning his fall wouldn't do anything. He was dead before he even started falling. Plus what is the point? Dumbledore was going to be dead within a year anyways. At least this way of doing things allowed Snape to remain working for Voldemort.

quote:
She could also have given Snape am anti venom and had a nurse or even fawkes revive him with the healing powers as shown in the second movie. Which is also the one that brings the time Turner and the miracle bone re grower. McGonagall could have gone back to save them or even help Dumbledore orchestrate everything. They could be alive or have taken over people who died long before McGonagall had a chance to save them

Fawkes can't revive the dead.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2017 06:03 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ARRESOLIA

Proof: We learn through the book how good he is at speculating reactions of Voldemort even though he knows little about him. Thence we should deduce he would definatly know Harry's reactions. So by freezing Harry ha allowed a scene to take place without Harry's intervention. Remember Dumbledore tells Harry to keep his Invisibility cloak with him all the time, and orders him to put it on before they go to the tower. He also allows certain information to reach Harry through Hagrid which whom he trusts his life with.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2020 11:20 PM
ARRESOLIA is currently offline Click here to Send ARRESOLIA a Private Message Find more posts by ARRESOLIA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ARRESOLIA

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ARRESOLIA
Proof: We learn through the book how good he is at speculating reactions of Voldemort even though he knows little Lucky Patcher Kodi nox about him. Thence we should deduce he would definatly know Harry's reactions. So by freezing Harry ha allowed a scene to take place without Harry's intervention. Remember Dumbledore tells Harry to keep his Invisibility cloak with him all the time, and orders him to put it on before they go to the tower. He also allows certain information to reach Harry through Hagrid which whom he trusts his life with.

to take place without Harry's intervention. Remember Dumbledore tells Harry to keep his Invisibility cloak with him all the time, and orders him to put it on before they go to the tower. He also allows certain information to reach Harry through Hagrid which whom he trusts his life with.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2020 11:53 PM
ARRESOLIA is currently offline Click here to Send ARRESOLIA a Private Message Find more posts by ARRESOLIA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rajkmari5692

Mode Select mouse control works in reverse

Hello

One thing I finally reminded myself of mentioning is that the Master CMS Mode Select switch seems to me that works in reverse, it's not the left click, but right click enables the system gradually from off to full auto, I seem to always get confused with this button.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2020 07:45 AM
Rajkmari5692 is currently offline Click here to Send Rajkmari5692 a Private Message Find more posts by Rajkmari5692 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rajkmari5692

Hello

One thing I finally reminded myself of mentioning is that the Master CMS Mode Select switch seems to me that works in reverse, it's not the left click, but right click enables the system gradually from off to full auto, I seem to always get confused with this button.

robbery bob 2 mod apk

Good

Old Post Jun 24th, 2020 08:46 AM
Rajkmari5692 is currently offline Click here to Send Rajkmari5692 a Private Message Find more posts by Rajkmari5692 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote