KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respek Spider-Man!!

Respek Spider-Man!!
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (37): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kid Kurdy

part 2

Attachment: hulk2.jpg
This has been downloaded 605 time(s).

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 07:14 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig
This is pretty cool.
(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)

Is that Thor or Eric Masterson on the fight?

No THOU's and THEE's, so he seems to be Masterson...

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 07:20 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Is that Thor or Eric Masterson on the fight?

No THOU's and THEE's, so he seems to be Masterson...

It is Masterson.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 07:22 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Those Hulk scans are in one of my initial posts...but yeah, he holds his own (until Hulk thunderclaps him). Nice fight with Thor too...Spidey's great for being able to hang with people who are totally out of his league because of his speed and agility.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 04:01 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

And make jokes at the same time

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 04:51 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Those Hulk scans are in one of my initial posts...

Which Hulk scans ?

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 09:37 PM
Sparkz

How did spidey beat firelord? sorry not all the pages would load, i just see him trying to blow him up with a building and gas station, then he went all out with his agility, did he just knock him out or something?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 10:27 AM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Hit and run tactics, hit the man with everyone you get a hold on, and then the ko. Its in the first page.

Did Spidey ever encounter and sparred with Immortal Herc?

Yes even if he made him a fool like he did to hulk and Mcsterson.

Last edited by olympian on Nov 26th, 2005 at 11:35 AM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 11:32 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by who?-kid
Which Hulk scans ?

The 2 you posted were part of a larger fight between Hulk and SM/Doc Samson that I posted in its entirety on page 1 (about 14 scans or so if I remember). Wasn't trying to downplay your contribution (it's a cool fight) just thought I'd mention it.

smile

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 03:23 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Sparkz
How did spidey beat firelord? sorry not all the pages would load, i just see him trying to blow him up with a building and gas station, then he went all out with his agility, did he just knock him out or something?

He runs around for a LONG time in New York, gets a subway train to hit FL head-on, then tricks him into blowing up a gas station when FL was right there. He then finishes him off with a wild flurry of dodging and punching. So some handy plot devices helped Spidey out a bit, since he couldn't do it himself, but it was still a great showing.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 03:31 PM
Kid Kurdy

The 2 you posted were part of a larger fight between Hulk and SM/Doc Samson that I posted in its entirety on page 1 (about 14 scans or so if I remember). Wasn't trying to downplay your contribution (it's a cool fight) just thought I'd mention it.

smile

I have "stolen" others peoples scans in the past lol, but for once, the two I posted here (Hulk vs SM) were mine. I recognize them by their not so great quality lol.

I made them in the summer, I was trying to prove a thing.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 05:16 PM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

He runs around for a LONG time in New York, gets a subway train to hit FL head-on, then tricks him into blowing up a gas station when FL was right there. He then finishes him off with a wild flurry of dodging and punching. So some handy plot devices helped Spidey out a bit, since he couldn't do it himself, but it was still a great showing.

Firelord look like Firestorm a lil bit

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 03:02 AM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Anyone know hen this happened?I'm curious about the context of how this happened:

Attachment: spideynopants.gif
This has been downloaded 467 time(s).

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 04:19 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 04:22 AM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Great thread. :d

Pretty soon, his new powers will have to be added after 'The Other.'

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 06:50 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

cool sig @hotsauce

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 08:43 AM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by Creshosk
Anyone know hen this happened?I'm curious about the context of how this happened:

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 03:08 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

LOL. Nice pic there cresh. That looks sorta like ASM 33 (which is actually in one of my scans) but it may just be something that was edited as a joke. If it actually happened, that's hilarious, but it seems a bit suspect to me.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 10:51 PM
X-Logan

Difference in healing factors would be my guess.

And adamantium eskeleton.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 04:27 PM
X-Logan is currently offline Click here to Send X-Logan a Private Message Find more posts by X-Logan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Difference in healing factors would be my guess.

some rumours say spidey's gonna get a healing factor as a result of the Other: Evolve or die storyline

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 04:53 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote