KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respek Spider-Man!!

Respek Spider-Man!!
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (37): « First ... « 34 35 [36] 37 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
spidey-dude
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 05:40 AM
spidey-dude is currently offline Click here to Send spidey-dude a Private Message Find more posts by spidey-dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by spidey-dude
(please log in to view the image)

Been posted.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 06:14 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidey-dude
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Soljer
Been posted.
yes i know i did big grin

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 06:52 AM
spidey-dude is currently offline Click here to Send spidey-dude a Private Message Find more posts by spidey-dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Probably. I'm assuming DC's will have most of the feats I posted, but I'll edit things in as necessary. Nothing but the best for my boy...

smile

I'm probably going to make it to SHC because of their more free-form editing thing (no 15-min limit), I can fix scans that don't work and add links and such more easily, and edit stuff if I make mistakes, and remove stuff from wrong places. I'll defenitely post the link here...

When I am done I will have like 10000 scans though. I've gone through maybe 600 comics, and have like 6000 Spider appearences left. And I already have closer to 2000 scans/feats. Finding places to host all those scans will be the hardest part. laughing out loud

Well, maybe I can finally top the Spawn Respect thread. I'm still reading through that one. laughing

I think I have about the same amount of scans that Spawn thread has by now. 90% is stuff that has never been posted here before...and stuff I have never seen. Have to say one thing...Spider-Man has been underestimated a lot in these forums. Some of the speed/strength feats are just crazy. And the fights are great, especially the ones against Green Goblin. I've got 700 fights alone by now though, so there are lot of uber-cool fights.

I'd say the thread is ready in about three months from this. I plan to read/scan about one year of feats in three days.

Funny thing, though, it approximately takes 5 seconds to read and load each scan on computer...I plan to have at least 10000 scans...

If you go through the scans at uber-speed, it will take about 15 hours to read through the thread when it is finished. stick out tongue

Need to have good navigating system so people find them fast enough. I first will order them by year, then by feat type. Maybe order them by impressiveness too.

Last edited by DarkCrawler on Jan 25th, 2007 at 10:03 AM

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 09:54 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

I'm looking forward to all of those pics. Peter has been in many epic battles.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 03:33 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vally-Doosh
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 02:21 PM
Vally-Doosh is currently offline Click here to Send Vally-Doosh a Private Message Find more posts by Vally-Doosh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I'm probably going to make it to SHC because of their more free-form editing thing (no 15-min limit), I can fix scans that don't work and add links and such more easily, and edit stuff if I make mistakes, and remove stuff from wrong places. I'll defenitely post the link here...

When I am done I will have like 10000 scans though. I've gone through maybe 600 comics, and have like 6000 Spider appearences left. And I already have closer to 2000 scans/feats. Finding places to host all those scans will be the hardest part. laughing out loud

Well, maybe I can finally top the Spawn Respect thread. I'm still reading through that one. laughing

I think I have about the same amount of scans that Spawn thread has by now. 90% is stuff that has never been posted here before...and stuff I have never seen. Have to say one thing...Spider-Man has been underestimated a lot in these forums. Some of the speed/strength feats are just crazy. And the fights are great, especially the ones against Green Goblin. I've got 700 fights alone by now though, so there are lot of uber-cool fights.

I'd say the thread is ready in about three months from this. I plan to read/scan about one year of feats in three days.

Funny thing, though, it approximately takes 5 seconds to read and load each scan on computer...I plan to have at least 10000 scans...

If you go through the scans at uber-speed, it will take about 15 hours to read through the thread when it is finished. stick out tongue

Need to have good navigating system so people find them fast enough. I first will order them by year, then by feat type. Maybe order them by impressiveness too.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 03:39 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by jasonk3
HOLY S*** ! thats F*ckin Insane

I still remember that fight. Its a good showing for Spiderman.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 04:30 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Yeah, that is one of the best. Just shows us what non-holding back Spider-Man can do.

For example, in the issue where he fought against Digger (the zombie guy), they had a standoff, both were totally bloodlusted and they hit eachother in the sewers...the combined power of their impact sent shockwaves which ruptured the road, created smoke and sent the sewer entrance plates off...when the smoke cleared, Spider-Man was the one standing...

...and Digger was in pieces. Literally.

I've collected like 100 examples of Spider-Man stating that he could kill a normal man with a punch or snap their neck with little effort, thus he holds back constantly. Even against his enemies.

Last edited by DarkCrawler on Jan 26th, 2007 at 09:38 PM

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 09:34 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Yeah, that is one of the best. Just shows us what non-holding back Spider-Man can do.

For example, in the issue where he fought against Digger (the zombie guy), they had a standoff, both were totally bloodlusted and they hit eachother in the sewers...the combined power of their impact sent shockwaves which ruptured the road, created smoke and sent the sewer entrance plates off...when the smoke cleared, Spider-Man was the one standing...

I've collected like 100 examples of Spider-Man stating that he could kill a normal man with a punch or snap their neck with little effort, thus he holds back constantly. Even against his enemies.

well a lot of character cna kill people by punching them and im talking street character. Spidermans not the only character who holds back while fighting humans

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 10:01 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 10:02 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

...I can see the backlash in the vs. forum already.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nah, sounds great. I'm about to have my crowning acheivement in respect threads get wonder-f*cked. And I'm happy about that.

smile

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 04:39 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Cool big grin

Ran a check through my files, I have exactly 2007 scans now. stick out tongue

I have all the scans from Amazing Spider-Man series, and from Spectacular v1, Web of Spider Man & Peter Parker: Spider-Man v2. Still have about 80-70 % of his appearences left though.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 01:52 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Cool big grin

Ran a check through my files, I have exactly 2007 scans now. stick out tongue

I have all the scans from Amazing Spider-Man series, and from Spectacular v1, Web of Spider Man & Peter Parker: Spider-Man v2. Still have about 80-70 % of his appearences left though.
I wish people would start buying comics.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 04:17 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Do you KNOW how hard it is to get comics in Finland?

It's not like I wouldn't buy them if I couldn't...I do buy Spider-Man every month...it's just that we only have one series here and even that is two-three years late.

I buy comics. But I download those that I can't buy. Trust me, if I would live in States, my comic collection would be MUCH bigger.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 04:41 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Do you KNOW how hard it is to get comics in Finland?

It's not like I wouldn't buy them if I couldn't...I do buy Spider-Man every month...it's just that we only have one series here and even that is two-three years late.

I buy comics. But I download those that I can't buy. Trust me, if I would live in States, my comic collection would be MUCH bigger.
I didn't know you cannot get comics in Finland. That sucks I guess for you guys. I have around 4-5000 comics. I lost count.

Can't you Ebay them or buy them online somewhere?

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 04:45 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

I do buy some comics overseas (etc. Ultimate X-Men Weapon X tradepaper back), but it takes a lot time for them to come here, and it costs more too. I buy some TPB's whenever I have enough money, but their cost is more then USA, because euro is more valuable then dollar, plus shipping costs and so on.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 07:35 PM
doctorstrongbad

I do buy some comics overseas (etc. Ultimate X-Men Weapon X tradepaper back), but it takes a lot time for them to come here, and it costs more too. I buy some TPB's whenever I have enough money, but their cost is more then USA, because euro is more valuable then dollar, plus shipping costs and so on.

Yeah Spider-man comics can be expensive but they are worth it. smile

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 08:36 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by Mindship
...whoa...

Is this canon?? I've never seen Iron Man take damage like that, even from the likes of Namor or Hulk.
Very impressive, indeed.

Bro thats not Iron Man thats the Iron Man from 2020...That comic came out in 1987 I think. It is canon though its from The Spiderman annual.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 12:27 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Originally posted by Alfheim
Bro thats not Iron Man thats the Iron Man from 2020...That comic came out in 1987 I think. It is canon though its from The Spiderman annual.

How is that Iron Man different than the regular one?

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 09:28 PM