KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respek Spider-Man!!

Respek Spider-Man!!
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (37): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules
The doctor

Spidey losing his pants LOL, I think it may be made up, but i can't be too sure.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 04:55 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Im pretty certain its fake laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 04:56 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I think it's from the time when he had to lift that incredible weight and had to get to aunt may to give her a cure, what do you think Will.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 04:59 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

spiderman already has a slight healing factor what kinda healing factor are they thinking of giving him?

Last edited by wolverine8888 on Nov 28th, 2005 at 05:14 PM

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 04:59 PM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

He obviously doesn't have a spare pair of pant's laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 05:03 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by willRules
some rumours say spidey's gonna get a healing factor as a result of the Other: Evolve or die storyline

every hero and his dog are getting healing factors these days.... anyone remember when there were only one or two guys that had them?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 10:13 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Anymore spidey stuff Digi, like spidey covers.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 04:18 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Not a bad idea...I'll search for more stuff (I really didn't even do a thorough search for feats when I posted all that stuff,...there's probably at least half of the issues I've still never looked at). Right now I'm too busy to even be online much, but in a week or two I'll try to add some more stuff.

-DM

P.S. Not that what I've already contributed isn't plenty, but I'm sure there's more.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 04:17 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

more speed stuff:

I found these on the net (i have the more up to date one in Comic form but not scanned.... Vision takes him out as he escapes from Quicksilver)

(please log in to view the image)

at least we can see that he's fast enough to tag Quicky when he needs to

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Dec 5th, 2005 07:36 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Nice pics Scoob...I'm familiar with that first one.

I have had a couple Spidey-theories over in the vs. forum so I thought I'd share them here...
Please note, these aren't spoilers...just my own (hopefully semi-educated) guesses.

1. Parker will find a way to absorb Morlun's energy and power, thus getting a sizable power upgrade.

2. If there's an upgrade (and it isn't because of my first theory) it will be linked to his spider-sense. Parker's recently been musing about "being connected to something greater" through his spider-sense. It's almost like a toned down cosmic awareness, but that seems too obvious (and ridiculous at the same time). Some sort of empathic abilities (similar to communicating with spiders??) might not be far behind.

...just random bullsh*t. But if it happens, I want people to know I thought of it....hehe.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 03:11 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Some sort of empathic abilities (similar to communicating with spiders??) might not be far behind.

...just random bullsh*t. But if it happens, I want people to know I thought of it....hehe.

well in "Spider-Man: Disassembled" it was said that about a third of all people have the "Insect Gene" (i think... don't remember it too well) and he was able to read their minds to get the info to disarm that bomb thingy the weird chick had..... maybe they could expand on that

maybe they'll give him the Jedi-like ability to influence the weak minded

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 03:27 AM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

does anyone have the image where spidey is dodging chance's lasers?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 05:28 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Last edited by Digi on Dec 6th, 2005 at 07:24 PM

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 07:21 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

Damn good thread. You got pix of Spidey beating up on The Jury or Tracer?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 05:32 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Thanks. I would need issue numbers for the Jury/Tracer fights so that I could look them up and post scans.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 04:37 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

i've got some with Tracer (not many though.... just up till the point where he's chatting to aunt may when Spidey bursts into the room to try and beat him up... revealing it to be a tracer robot)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 06:25 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

That's an awesome link brainchild...the House of M-Finite Crisis. I laughed my ass off. So many recent tie-ins...you can tell it was written and done by an extreme fanboy who's also funny as hell.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 07:09 PM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Question here-Did Silvermane ever become young after disappearing into nothingness?

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 07:36 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Originally posted by Scoobless
more speed stuff:

I found these on the net (i have the more up to date one in Comic form but not scanned.... Vision takes him out as he escapes from Quicksilver)

at least we can see that he's fast enough to tag Quicky when he needs to

Is that Northstar?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 12:09 AM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Is that Northstar?

both scans are Spidey Vs Quicksilver

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 12:34 AM