KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Who does Lios Lane better: Smallville's Erica Durance or Margot Kidde/Superman Movies

Lois Lane
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
(Superman Movies) Teri Hatcher 5 16.13%
(Smallville shows) Erica Durance 26 83.87%
Total: 31 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who does Lios Lane better: Smallville's Erica Durance or Margot Kidde/Superman Movies
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PrettyboyTom
That's my intention, you brainless t i t. big grin

People want rid of me because I've made an impact and made people care, which is more than can be said for you. No one will give a shÃ_t whether you stay or go, nobody cares.

Think about that one for a while, Canadian ham.

No people just don't like you.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 11:08 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samuel8.5
Brazil

some people said erica has no talent and she is only in smallville cause she is pretty... but do you really think the producers would cast someone who has no talent at all??? of couse not. I'm not saying she is just like Hillary Swank... but she is a good actress... just like allison, tom and kreuk... and she is pretty too, come on, would anyone watch smallville if the actors were ugly??????????????????????? I wouldn't!!! I am tired of seeing ugly peolpe everywhere a go!!!! I neeed to see beautifull people on TV!!!!!!!! huahuahuahua...
And, back to the subject... Erica brings something more to the charecter... and I like it

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 08:42 PM
samuel8.5 is currently offline Click here to Send samuel8.5 a Private Message Find more posts by samuel8.5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Erica should replace Kirsten.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 09:21 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Erica should replace Kirsten.

Agreed

quote:
would anyone watch smallville if the actors were ugly?

I think that it's hilarious whenever Chloe mentions something about how the "beautiful people" get all the attention. Gotta love the irony.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 12:20 AM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I think Chloe is hotter than Lana, and that Lana is a whiney little b i t c h

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 12:37 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Agreed. Though she has a right to be pissed. She hasn't been laid since Clark got his powers!

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 04:30 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bychance

these results are saddening...

Why people think Durance is showing us a good Lois Lane is utterly beyond me. Speaking with sarcasm and calling Clark "Smallville" is does not a Lois make. Nor does giving her the grumps, or making her seem "sassy" without any real substance. She just kills time by spouting quips until the script calls for her to wear a bikini. Margot Kidder and Teri Hatcher had a nice balance of substance and personality. Erica Durance's Lois is a fun character, but not all that deep.

The only people who think Erica is the best Lois Lane are hormonal teenage boys embarrasment

quote:
Lois and Clark could have done so much better if it weren't cast as a kind of romance show. The named sucked ass, too.

I thought it was a clever play on words (Lewis and Clark). Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman was the whole title, which is a direct sequel to The Adventures of Superman television show with George Reeves and Phyllis Coats/Noel Neill, just with a more focus on Lois and Clark (well, that's self explanatory) than Superman.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 12:36 AM
bychance is currently offline Click here to Send bychance a Private Message Find more posts by bychance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

I cant stand Durance...i find her rather ugly with her square head and her huge jaw line...her acting is horrible and thats about that...but its only my opinon..whatever thats worth

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 04:33 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

^really huh..
(please log in to view the image)
new pic of her..wah.. xcited for ep 15
``

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 03:18 AM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Margot Kidder was hot back in the day and made an excellent lois lane..

erica durance is also hot, but that isn't helping anything since her storyline is rather boring

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 08:51 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bychance

Erica is okay looking. She looks much better and natural with darker hair.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 05:35 AM
bychance is currently offline Click here to Send bychance a Private Message Find more posts by bychance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

Margot Kidder was not hot by any means, erica durance is much better

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 10:00 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

Both are great as Lois Lane but I believe Durance is the definitive Lois Lane.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jul 10th, 2009 06:10 PM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Durance doesn't compare to Kidder or Hatcher, imo. Not purely Durance's fault, though, poor writing and a weak character are more guilty than she is.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 04:49 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Looks-wise : Durance

Quality-wise: Hatcher Kidder

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 06:15 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bychance

Margot was good looking in her time. Erica Durance is only more attractive by today's standards.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 06:55 AM
bychance

Its sad that MK always gets the short end of the stick just because she wasn't exactly a supermodel. But that's what happens with female characters. In regards to critique, your looks always seems to be number one before anything. confused

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 07:41 AM
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

I haven't seen much of people disapproving of MK because she wasn't a supermodel. She gets a lot of love for her performances, as she should because she did great, but I prefer Erica.

Also, Erica isn't just more attractive by today's standards. She's drop dead gorgeous. I'll never deny Kidder was very, very attractive when she was younger, but even if she looked like that now I'd still say Durance.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 07:00 PM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Originally posted by hermione7
^really huh..
new pic of her..wah.. xcited for ep 15
``

She's no Lana Lang. Or Tess.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 02:25 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

i don't like tess.
Kara is hot

Old Post Nov 30th, 2009 07:38 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote