KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Ultimate Spider-Man 2 video game Discussion

Ultimate Spider-Man 2 video game Discussion
Started by: Ultimate Hulk43

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd rather have it take days than hours to beat.....

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 11:04 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drache53
Zombie Hunter

Then it'd have to be a Spider-Man RPG. Regular action games don't take days to beat... Unless you have a limited amount of time to play them.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 08:59 PM
Drache53 is currently offline Click here to Send Drache53 a Private Message Find more posts by Drache53 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
How was Spiderman part of the Sinister Six?

he was blackmailed into it. Osborn threatened to kill Aunt May, even though peter didn't know she was in Shield custody, when pete found this out, he kicked Goblin butt!!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 11:02 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drache53
Zombie Hunter

Yes, he did. Osborn at his finest. The ruthless dog.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 04:53 AM
Drache53 is currently offline Click here to Send Drache53 a Private Message Find more posts by Drache53 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sounds sweet. cool

In the next Ultimate Spider-Man game I'd like other heroes to appear and you have to fight some of them to get them to understand you're a good guy too and then you can also team up with them.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 03:39 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

It'd also be nice to have you go into the jungles on a trip to find out about the Lizard as Peter Parker and in the level you have to avoid traps and alligators and crocodiles and get to the Lizard.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 08:31 AM
thundercracker
takin a piss

i still havnt got around to finishing part1 im at th goblin fight but i got need for speed most wanted i just playing that just out of curiosity how far left in the game?

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 09:17 AM
thundercracker is currently offline Click here to Send thundercracker a Private Message Find more posts by thundercracker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't know,I don't own the game yet.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 09:25 AM
Drache53
Zombie Hunter

You got about 20-30 minutes left. I think.. It's been a while since I've played it.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 05:19 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

My sister says she's bought this game for me but she hasn't brought it over yet.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 06:23 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anybody heard any news on an Ultimate Spider-Man 2 video game?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 05:56 AM