KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » The Sims 2

Do you like this game?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 9 75.00%
No 3 25.00%
Never Played It 0 0%
Total: 12 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Sims 2
Started by: justinday15

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cepheus

i luv the sims!!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 06:47 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Their so much fun big grin

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 08:00 PM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

Sims 2

i was just wondering, do you need the previous sims expansion packs to play sims 2?

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 12:32 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mads Davidsen

.....no, not at all....the Sims 2 is a new version sooo, you can throw out
the Sims 1, then...

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 06:27 PM
Mads Davidsen is currently offline Click here to Send Mads Davidsen a Private Message Find more posts by Mads Davidsen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

The sims 2 has a lot of high system requirements though so you may want to check if your computer is compatible and will be able to play the game properly yes

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 06:32 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco M.

Good. smile

Shh..I'm hiding from Malfoysbride shifty

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 08:48 PM
Draco M. is currently offline Click here to Send Draco M. a Private Message Find more posts by Draco M. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Malfoysbride
Kick Ass chick!

evil face guess who?foubnd you!!!ok now we can stop playing...it's getting boring to just keep looking at your last post ........

"Tina!come get some food you fat Llama!"rolling on floor laughing laughing out loudrolling on floor laughing

"he's not realaxing is he?"_harry Potter and the sorceror's stonelaughing out loud

"alright there scarhead?"

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 08:50 PM
Malfoysbride is currently offline Click here to Send Malfoysbride a Private Message Find more posts by Malfoysbride Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco M.

Okay

Draco M. is currently offline Click here to Send Draco M. a Private Message Find more posts by Draco M. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Malfoysbride
Kick Ass chick!

Lots'o' love

"Tina!come get some food you fat Llama!"rolling on floor laughing laughing out loudrolling on floor laughing

"he's not realaxing is he?"_harry Potter and the sorceror's stonelaughing out loud

"alright there scarhead?"

Malfoysbride is currently offline Click here to Send Malfoysbride a Private Message Find more posts by Malfoysbride Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

whats the system requirements ?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 06:02 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lady_Shiara
~*Lady of the Dark Side*~

If you have a T&L capable video card with at least 32 MB of video RAM then you need at least:

-800 MHz processor or better
-256 MB RAM if Windows XP, Windows ME, Windows 98 or Windows 2000
-At least 3.5 GB of hard drive space

If you have a non-T&L capable video card (an Intel Extreme Graphics or a Radeon 7000/VE Series) then you need at least:

-2.0 GHz processor or better
-256 MB RAM if Windows XP, Windows ME, Windows 98, or Windows 2000
-At least 3.5 GB of hard drive space

~*When the storms fill my eyes
and we touched the last time
I will love you - love you*~

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 05:28 PM
Lady_Shiara is currently offline Click here to Send Lady_Shiara a Private Message Find more posts by Lady_Shiara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

quote:
Originally posted by Abbita
The sims 2 has a lot of high system requirements though so you may want to check if your computer is compatible and will be able to play the game properly yes

ya, and my computer is so old that i dont think im going to be able to play it, the computer barely lets me play the first sims erm
i think it need 256 mg RAM, my computer has 32, and i think it need windows 2000...it might take windows 98, not sure tho...

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 05:29 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SJS
! Greebo Sk8a Chick !

The Sims 2

dudez this games rox, i love it 2 pieces !!! laughing Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

Rosie + Joseph

www.millaforum.cjb.net
www.jsboards.cjb.net
www.jacobsmithisfit.cjb.net

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 04:47 PM
SJS is currently offline Click here to Send SJS a Private Message Find more posts by SJS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Theirs already a thread lowewr on the page!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 06:57 PM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TWelling4Ever
Smallville Freak

god, i friggin luv this game, can't wait for the sims 2 university pak...gotta buy it!

Lois: I don't understand what the big deal is. We just took a shower.

Clark: SHOWERSSSS!!! We took seperate showers!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 05:12 PM
TWelling4Ever is currently offline Click here to Send TWelling4Ever a Private Message Find more posts by TWelling4Ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Has anyone else exept me put in the code that gets rid of the censorring, so that when they go into a shower or the tiolet, or get undressed, you can see them properly without the censor blur.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 11:20 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TWelling4Ever
Smallville Freak

laughing

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 12:49 PM
TWelling4Ever is currently offline Click here to Send TWelling4Ever a Private Message Find more posts by TWelling4Ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLG

I think Sims 2 is a fun and very good game. I'm not obsess with it, but I play it when I have some time.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 02:38 AM
LLG is currently offline Click here to Send LLG a Private Message Find more posts by LLG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TWelling4Ever
Smallville Freak

i play it all the time, i am obsessed laughing

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 12:58 PM
TWelling4Ever
Smallville Freak

anyone beat it yet?

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 01:05 PM