KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » favorite Sean Connery Bond movie?

What is your favorite Sean Connery James Bond movie and why?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Dr No 6 7.89%
From Russia With Love 25 32.89%
Goldfinger 26 34.21%
Thunderball 9 11.84%
You Only Live Twice 7 9.21%
Diamonds Are Forever 2 2.63%
Never Say Never again 1 1.32%
Total: 76 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

favorite Sean Connery Bond movie?
Started by: Mr Parker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

the things I did remember didn't make it a good movie; like making Jaws fall in love and talk... it destroyed his myth

Mr. Le Chiffre: No, I believe in a reasonable rate of return.
James Bond: Now the whole world will know you died while you were scratching my balls!

Old Post May 14th, 2008 06:15 PM
Jovan is currently offline Click here to Send Jovan a Private Message Find more posts by Jovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

oh yeah,I didnt like that part either.I want to see Bond DEFEAT his enemys.Not walk away from them cause the villain got good at the end.

Old Post May 15th, 2008 10:13 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

1. FRWL
2. TB
3. GF

Old Post May 21st, 2008 02:14 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Looks like from russia with love and goldfinger have the lead so far.

Old Post May 27th, 2008 03:59 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I think I liked Thuderball the best because of the underwater action.

Last edited by Tired-Hiker on May 27th, 2008 at 05:59 PM

Old Post May 27th, 2008 05:45 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

thunderball didnt have jaws in it though.its my second favorite connery movie though,has a lot of great underwater action in it.maybe that was WHY it was?

Old Post May 27th, 2008 05:54 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Parker
thunderball didnt have jaws in it though.its my second favorite connery movie though,has a lot of great underwater action in it.maybe that was WHY it was?

What did I just say?

Old Post May 27th, 2008 06:00 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

well if it wasnt for Connery bond would not have been that famouse

Old Post May 28th, 2008 09:39 AM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

true dat.

Old Post May 28th, 2008 06:44 PM
Darth Martin

1. From Russia With Love
2. Goldfinger
3. Dr. No
4. Thunderball
5. You Only Live Twice
6. Never Say Never Again

Haven't fully seen Diamonds Are Forever and quite frankly I don't really want to.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2008 07:15 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

yeah that one is my least favorite of the connery Bond films as well.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2008 07:33 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by coolmovies
Thunderball for me

great choice.thats my second favorite of his.For me its a close second behind You Only Live Twice.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2008 07:56 PM
steverules
The doctor

Gold finger...Bond was caught and he coulda been killed...showed that Bond wasn't invincible and could be caught which made things more interesting than Bond just escaping all the time

Old Post Jun 14th, 2008 08:41 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Originally posted by steverules
Gold finger...Bond was caught and he coulda been killed...showed that Bond wasn't invincible and could be caught which made things more interesting than Bond just escaping all the time
Everything in Goldfinger was good except for the plot. That thing about Ft.Knox was lame. FRWL was perfect.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 02:34 AM
Darth Martin

Originally posted by Mr Parker
Jaws was lame and a sophmoric villain IMO.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 02:35 AM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by steverules

good point.The thing I like most about Goldfinger is the car.reminds me a lot of the game SPYHUNTER. big grin which Im sure was the inspiraction for that game. big grin

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 06:47 PM
Darth Martin

The more you watch movies the more you find out that James Bond inspires everything. cool

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 08:32 PM
Mr Parker

true.Like in one of Connerys Bond movies,he is actually talking about a watch Q gave him and asking him if its water proof-back then in the 60's if you had a water proof watch,you were the talk of the town and everybody was in awe of you if you had one,NOW of course,very few people who wear a watch dont have one thats not waterproof.and also in the spy who loved me,towards the end of the movie when Moore is on that wetbike riding it,I know from people who were around at that time old enough to see it when it came to the theaters,they told me the audiences were laughing when he got on that wetbike to rescue his girl from that underwater city where his girl was being held at because back then,they had never seen anything like it in their life.back then in the 70's,everybody wanted to be your new friend if you had one of those cause they were so rare and new.NOW if you go to a beach,its rare NOT to see someone skiing around on one of those.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2008 02:53 PM
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like Sean Connery, but for some reason I can't really remember the ones I liked out of all his films apart from Goldfinger. Can't remember enough to give an opinion, saw the films such a long time ago. Must watch them again.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 10:05 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

yeah thats a good idea,you should do that.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 04:50 PM