KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Mystique In Star Wars...Is it needed?

Mystique In Star Wars...Is it needed?
Started by: exanda kane

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
overlord
OD'd

I think Lucas did a horrible job making the prequels as mythological as portrayed in the OT. He even made scenes with Yoda landing on Dagobah, as if nobody has any imagination left or something.

And the pushing out of the Skywalker twins and Padme's death were also a bit unnecessary.

But like everybody else, the clones being on the side of the jedi was really what screwed it up for me and I didn't even notice any war.

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 08:59 AM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

quote: (post)
Originally posted by overlord
I think Lucas did a horrible job making the prequels as mythological as portrayed in the OT. He even made scenes with Yoda landing on Dagobah, as if nobody has any imagination left or something.

And the pushing out of the Skywalker twins and Padme's death were also a bit unnecessary.

But like everybody else, the clones being on the side of the jedi was really what screwed it up for me and I didn't even notice any war.

True about the Clones. What was there all together? About 10 minutes worth of scenes from the actual CLone Wars (not counting utapu)? That no war, that a relavtive passive skirmish...

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 09:34 PM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Monk

The Clone Wars battles suck, compared to the rest of the Star Wars battles. Especially Geonosis. What the heck is the point of charging your whole army at the enemy if you only have ranged weapons (exept for the jedi)? The only cool part of a Clone Wars battle was when that Republic ship was broadsiding the Invisible Hand in the Battle of Courasant. It was like a Napoleonic Naval Battle.....with lasers.

"Who needs courage when you've got a gun?"

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 02:06 AM
Click here to Send Insane Monk a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Monk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

What happened to 'Star Wars' anyway? In AotC they all get together on some ugly bug planet and they starts dying. It wasn't like there was a shield or something, so why the planetary war..
They could have just saved Padme, Anakin and Obi Wan and gotten the hell off of the planet and then bombed the planet.

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 01:31 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote