KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » M. Bison vs. Rugal

M. Bison vs. Rugal
Started by: Gouki

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dvampire
xenogears

How do I see the endings in KOF 2002?

Made by DW

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 05:18 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

There are no endings in KOF 2002, it's like KOF 98, another 'Dream Match' thing (Since many of the characters in it are officially dead, including Rugal)

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 08:50 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gouki
Master of Ansatsuken

Yeah, it's always good to see dead characters come back in a game and not stop being shown in their last respective games.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 03:23 PM
Gouki is currently offline Click here to Send Gouki a Private Message Find more posts by Gouki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

OK thanks! I was wondering why I couldn't see there endings for some time now, I thought I had to pick the right group of fighters. big grin

Made by DW

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 08:39 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

I'm gonna go with Rugal. simply because Bison needs to be at his Alpha levels to match Rugal's normal powers, and Rugal's stronger incarnations dwarf Bison's.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2007 11:15 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightness

i would think rugal.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2007 11:27 PM
lightness is currently offline Click here to Send lightness a Private Message Find more posts by lightness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

What has this Rugal guy done?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2007 11:40 PM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by id369
He has both Orochi power and Satsu no hadou. And can do alot of the some Gouki can (Like Shungokusatsu, Ashura Warp.)

Fixed.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Last edited by GenomeFrozener on Aug 31st, 2007 at 12:42 AM

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 12:32 AM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
What has this Rugal guy done?
As much as Bison has, which is close to nothing.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 06:12 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Originally posted by shin_gear
As much as Bison has, which is close to nothing.

Don't you mean more than Bison?

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 03:13 PM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, I guess.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 04:07 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Rugal Bernstein

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Nov 9th, 2008 02:26 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2008 03:07 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Bison, Rugal lacks feats

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 08:07 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

pwning entire cast of KoF95 which included the SNK giants and shitstomping them all IS a feat. and surviving a megass explosion relatively intact is also a feat....as opposed to being assraped by 13 lowtiers and running away from PISryukens laughing out loud

~Sado

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 09:08 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Originally posted by Sado22
pwning entire cast of KoF95 which included the SNK giants and shitstomping them all IS a feat.
Who in the 95 cast has feats? And then he gets beat by Team Japan who has no feats AND is part of the same cast. The KOF 95 cast is in no way in part the SF cast. So usin' that as feat is crap, yo. I mean if the cast combined their powers together and blew somthin' up at will AND THEN Rugal won, that would be a feat but seein' as how none of the guys have any feats I could easily say Rugal beat up fodder. And it wasn't the ENTIRE cast of 95 either.

Originally posted by Sado22
and surviving a megass explosion relatively intact is also a feat....as opposed to being assraped by 13 lowtiers and running away from PISryukens laughing out loud
~Sado
But did he come right back and continue the fight? No, it took him a year and the only way he came back was through cybernetic enhancements. Also Bison did not lose to the dolls and even if he did, the dolls have just as many feats as the 95 cast laughing out loud NONE. Even if Bsion did lose to the dolls it beats the hell outta losin' to a school boy, a "metrosexual" and some average joe who decides to put on karate pants.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 09:50 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

quote:
Who in the 95 cast has feats? And then he gets beat by Team Japan who has no feats AND is part of the same cast. The KOF 95 cast is in no way in part the SF cast. So usin' that as feat is crap, yo. I mean if the cast combined their powers together and blew somthin' up at will AND THEN Rugal won, that would be a feat but seein' as how none of the guys have any feats I could easily say Rugal beat up fodder. And it wasn't the ENTIRE cast of 95 eithe

it's better. compared to Bison who fight only four people who has no feats but finally retreated despite of his infinite supply of power. oh, and Bison has no feats too erm

quote:
But did he come right back and continue the fight? No, it took him a year and the only way he came back was through cybernetic enhancements. Also Bison did not lose to the dolls and even if he did, the dolls have just as many feats as the 95 cast laughing out loud NONE. Even if Bsion did lose to the dolls it beats the hell outta losin' to a school boy, a "metrosexual" and some average joe who decides to put on karate pants.

13 dolls only lowtiers while the entire 95 are hightier, mid and low. there are 24 fighters in 95 cast and Kyo, Terry and Ryo are involved. which one is better? retreated from 13 girls? or solo the entire cast of 95 who has Kyo, Terry, Ryo, Athena, and more than 20 fighters on it?

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 02:33 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma

13 dolls only lowtiers while the entire 95 are hightier, mid and low. there are 24 fighters in 95 cast and Kyo, Terry and Ryo are involved. which one is better? retreated from 13 girls? or solo the entire cast of 95 who has Kyo, Terry, Ryo, Athena, and more than 20 fighters on it?

thumb up

Rugal Bernstein FTW.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 10:24 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Lowtiers according to whom? Tiamat?

Thats his oppinion. AND, Rugal wasn;t pwning the cast, several fighters where missing, a big one being Iori who only watched from the sidelines...

Besides, where's the proof he pwned the cast?

Oh wait... that was KLantis's oppinion... Way to set double and even triple standards guys...

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 01:52 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Besides, where's the proof he pwned the cast? Oh wait... that was KLantis's oppinion... Way to set double and even triple standards guys.

it is one of those general KoF facts that are considered canon. people have been saying this before Klantis even wrote that faq so i assume its canon. i'd have said you had a point, but please note that Kagura says in KoF96 to EVERYBODY that they were lucky that Rugal died because they never beat him.

nonetheless, just because Iori wasn't there doesn't reduce the feat don't you think? Iori is another ballpark. what matters is that aside from Iori's team, vice, mature, and saisyu, everybody else was there. that's a feat.

quote:
But did he come right back and continue the fight? No, it took him a year and the only way he came back was through cybernetic enhancements. Also Bison did not lose to the dolls and even if he did, the dolls have just as many feats as the 95 cast

terry alone has more feats than all the dolls put together. we've been through that before. as for Rugal, no he used his orochi for the first time duing that explosion and aside from his arm, he survived it in one piece. the only cybernetic "enhancements" was that he got himself a prosthetic arm. it wasn't a power upgrade or nanotech bull that made him supersayan. it was prosthetic arm. aside from his arm, he survived all of it with a % of Orochi power that Goenitz gave him. that's freaking impressive. also, if you haven't realized, Rugal basically never even used his orochi power in KOf94 which may explain why Kyo was able to take him down. otherwise he'd have lost too.

and finally, the only reaosn he came back an year later was because koF is an annual tournament. dah.

~Sado

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 05:25 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote