KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » What happenned to Mace's lightsaber?

What happenned to Mace's lightsaber?
Started by: xyz jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wookie_pimp
PIMPING THE LADIES

Supershadow will know what happened to Mace's Lightsaber!

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 05:36 PM
Click here to Send wookie_pimp a Private Message Find more posts by wookie_pimp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ast
The guy got his arm cutoff, he got fried by lightning, and tossed out a window to his death, and you are worried about his lightsaber? You heartless bastard. no expression

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 05:44 PM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

Originally posted by wookie_pimp

yes......he will find it wedged through his headno expression

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 05:45 PM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ermac_Master
Ninja

Originally posted by xyz jedi
Ani cut off mace's arm. arm n mace LS fell on floor behind sids. sids through mace out of window. when sids got back up, no LS.How could it of gone out of the window when it was sliced away w/ mace's arm. MORON! mad

You clearly see it fall! Dude, watch RotS again, and you will see it.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 07:30 PM
Click here to Send Ermac_Master a Private Message Find more posts by Ermac_Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Yeah, or watch the file I uploaded of the scene devoted to the saber falling to the ground below.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 09:48 PM
Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Originally posted by wookie_pimp

Ok, apparently this SuperShadow person is very hated in KMC, or at least the Star Wars sections. Well, if this is the case, I have a theory. He's probably SuperShadow on another account that he created because he was so hated. This is very likely because this is the second time (that I know of) that wookiepimp supported or complimented SuperShadow.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 10:44 PM
Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Originally posted by Ballister
Ok, apparently this SuperShadow person is very hated in KMC, or at least the Star Wars sections. Well, if this is the case, I have a theory. He's probably SuperShadow on another account that he created because he was so hated. This is very likely because this is the second time (that I know of) that wookiepimp supported or complimented SuperShadow.

no expression

He's Hated Everywhere. Mention That Name On milleniumfalcom And You Will Be Shot.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 11:30 PM
Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Everywhere as in the entire KMC? Or everywhere as in a ton of other forum sites?

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 11:57 PM
Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

Everywhere as in the entire KMC? Or everywhere as in a ton of other forum sites?

Supershadow is crap and hated on many sites I am sure confused

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 12:03 AM
Click here to Send Wind Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Wind Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Yeah, I've heard about 2 bagillion comments about him being all shit.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 12:09 AM
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

As you would expect, all information regarding SuperShadow is above top secret (classified at the highest level). Mysteriously and very enigmatically, nothing is known about SuperShadow except that SS is very close, personal friends with George Lucas, the creator of Star Wars.

eek!

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 12:16 AM
Click here to Send Wind Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Wind Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

I'm guessing he said that too, right?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 12:25 AM
wookie_pimp
PIMPING THE LADIES

SuperShadow is the last person i would support. I think he is an arrogent mother f****r who need to get a get a girlfriend. All my coments about Supershadow are said in sarcasm and im dissapointed that you guys have taken them so serously.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 12:38 AM
Click here to Send wookie_pimp a Private Message Find more posts by wookie_pimp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Well wookie pimp, it's pretty difficult to determine virtual sarcasm unless it's very vague. In order to determine sarcasm, you'd have to hear their voice and see their face. Otherwise, it's rather hard. I don't think many people realized that.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 12:43 AM
calvs
Kommunist

Well wookie pimp, it's pretty difficult to determine virtual sarcasm unless it's very vague. In order to determine sarcasm, you'd have to hear their voice and see their face. Otherwise, it's rather hard. I don't think many people realized that.

wrong
the way you find out if sumone is being sarcastic about SS is simply this:

1.) if they are saying something good about SS, they are being sarcastic.
2.) if they are saying something bad about SS, they are being 100% honest.

Some men die under the mountain just looking for gold
Some die looking for a hand to hold

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 01:24 AM
Click here to Send calvs a Private Message Find more posts by calvs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-FENS

Originally posted by Stun
yes......he will find it wedged through his headno expression
If only we could be so lucky as to have that happen to SS....

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 06:24 AM
Click here to Send D-FENS a Private Message Find more posts by D-FENS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

Hey hey hey guys, either discuss this dumb thread or go to the supershadow giggletime happy thread, comprendé?

Sheesh, told this a thousand times already, still nobody joins my fav thread..

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 12:24 AM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote