KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Jedi Academy [merged]

Rate Jedi Academy
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Excellent***** 11 45.83%
Good**** 4 16.67%
Average*** 6 25.00%
Mediocre** 1 4.17%
Poor* 2 8.33%
Total: 24 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Jedi Academy [merged]
Started by: justinday15

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
shoe-freak
Jish!!

man! i was reading for hours on how to beat the level! reading
kewl!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 02:18 PM
shoe-freak is currently offline Click here to Send shoe-freak a Private Message Find more posts by shoe-freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

that level was easy...you want a challenge...switch on the saber realistic combat...its crazy and fun as well

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 02:21 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shoe-freak
Jish!!

i tried it, but it does not work! or does it? how do you know it works?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 03:48 PM
shoe-freak is currently offline Click here to Send shoe-freak a Private Message Find more posts by shoe-freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

lol.. if you turn on saber realistic combat to full.. all you gotta do is rub the saber on them and they break into peices (not even swing it).. I loved fighting with those crazy jedi's on that setting.. /sigh

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 04:16 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shoe-freak
Jish!!

full is 20 right? ok, i will give it a go, does anyone want a NPC SPAWN list? i know a lot, even Tiepilots! oh, and if you npc spawn chewie, you can chop him in half or chop his head off if you like! evil face

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 09:22 PM
shoe-freak
Jish!!

try a rancor with rosh penin with A LOT of jawas, pretty good stuff to watch

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 09:23 PM
shoe-freak
Jish!!

rosh is an idiot

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 03:42 AM
zab329

Umm Acid rain level

Ok i have a mac... and i get to the acid rain lvl... but the acid rain is comign through the building and through the over hangs... so where ever i go its constantly hitting and killing me... the only thing i can do is try and do god mode... the whole devmapall then god... but that doesnt seem to be working... when to u type in "devmapall" and then where/when do u type in "god" and does it not work on a mac>?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 05:59 PM
zab329 is currently offline Click here to Send zab329 a Private Message Find more posts by zab329 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

uh...did you do a no clip thinger? confused

that shouldn't happen...

I'm a signature!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 06:03 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

Jedi Academy

how do i stop the mutant rancor with out using weapons

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 12:21 AM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Fight your way through the baddies, then get to the end. You can't kill it until your at the end of the level. Use an FAQ from GameFAQs.com or just explore the level yourself... Better yet, skip the level. After all, you only have to beat for of them.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 01:05 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 03:14 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Sheesh.

Threads merged....

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Last edited by Peach on Dec 4th, 2005 at 03:22 AM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 03:19 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

That was sudden and weird... Anyways, the cheats, this is what you do for a way to like never die (unless you fall down a pit)

Pull up the control panel for the cheats by:
Type ~
Now, type in:
helpusobi 1 (enables cheats)
Hit enter.
god (invincibility)
Hit enter.
undying (999 Health)
Hit enter. Now there's no way you can die, unless like I said before, you fall down a pit.

Now, this is always fun. Go to the 'Droid Recovery' level on Tatooine. Then walk forward into the field, and right before the sand people hit you, hit escape to pause. Then pull up the cheat window. Type in helpusobi 1 to enable cheats, then spawn some jawas by typing:
npc spawn jawa
Type that in a few times (but not too many, or it'll crash the system. Maybe about 4) Then unpause. Move around so the Jawa's can appear. Now pause, pull up cheats, and type in:
npc spawn mutant_rancor
and hit enter. Unpause and move out of the way, and... AHHHHH!!!! A mutant rancor will come out and attack the Jawas and Sand People. Move into a safe area and watch the carniage.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 03:38 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Jedi outcast was AMAZING

But J.A. seemed more of an expenstion pack rather then another game.

I love J.A. in the way that it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO easy to mod and map, I went crazy on it, sooo user friendly. I LOVE mapping for J.A.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 04:16 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I didn't like Outcast, it was very boring. JA at least kept me interesting long enough for me to finish it, even though it was very easy.

Multiplayer's fun, though, especially with all the skins you can download....me, Mist, Ken, and Tpt used to play multiplayer every night. They dared me to play as Slave Leia stick out tongue

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 04:21 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

We should get back into it stick out tongue I havent played for a while.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 09:59 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Jedi Academy skins?

Sorry, and I know there's already a Jedi Academy thread, but I can't find it (my search never comes up with the threads I'm looking for), but where can I download JA skins?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 07:52 PM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

You won't find a site better than this:

http://jediknight2.filefront.com/

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 08:10 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Thanks. But after you download then what do you do?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 08:16 PM