KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Termination RPG

Termination RPG
Started by: Ballister

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

[I reported you CoolBlue, you'll be banned from KMC soon.]

The alien's face was instantly blown off, but it started to regenrate. One of the cybernetic alien's chest opened, and it fired energy blasts all over the room.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 09:58 PM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gamewarrior
The Drifter of Dreams

Ricter dodged the energy blasts and jumped down the floor. Ricter quickly aimed his rifle and fired on the opening on the aliens chest. Quickly he stood up and an alien pushed him and made him crash into one of the capsules. The fall made him drop his rifle but when the alien pounced on him he pulled out his dual pistols and shot the monstrosity untel evey bullet was gone.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 01:17 AM
gamewarrior is currently offline Click here to Send gamewarrior a Private Message Find more posts by gamewarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

o well dam u anoying

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 03:40 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gamewarrior
The Drifter of Dreams

Would you just SHUT UP AND GO!!!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 06:25 AM
gamewarrior is currently offline Click here to Send gamewarrior a Private Message Find more posts by gamewarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

ok ok dang

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 06:26 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

[stay on topic and don't threat members with a banning, it might get back to you wink]

by Scythe

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 07:09 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

so i cans stay on

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 07:10 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

[No you can't. I said your banned from this RPG, so please leave.]

The alien started exploding, and the glass on the generator cracked. The red liquid spewed from it, and lava burned through the floor. Suddely, a goopy red humanoid formed. Red rays shot from it and a few aliens died from them. The cynernetic alien died, and the other one escaped. The red goop spoke "You have no business meddling with GAMMA's experiments, leave now, or I will destroy you!" The 4 remaining aliens attempted to get away, but the humanoid shot goop balls at the aliens. They were ensnared with it, and the humanoid absorbed them. It grew in size, and started talking again. "This is a warning. If I see you again, I will kill you all." It disappeared into the floor.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 08:49 PM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

i did'nt ask u i asked monderator and did'nt u see what she just said don't threaten people to be banned

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 11:55 PM
Striding Cloud

o never mind

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 11:57 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

((he can bann you from his RPG she was talking about the site so leave cool blue you have been banned from here and dont double post))
Victor looked perplexed "What in the name of God was that thing?" He asked. "I didnt think it would be this tough of a mission i dont know if we will make it guys i havent ever faced a creature like the red thing why dont we just go," Victor asked trying to urge his team to go

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 01:07 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

A small hiss echoed through the room.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 01:14 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Deep inside the bowels of the base, the red liquid formed again. This time, it was standing in front of a man with cybernetic body parts. He had an arm just like the alien's, and part of his head was metal. His body was 20% alien, 50% robotic, and 30% human. "Hello, Crimson Knight. Did you take care of the intruders?" Crimson Knight replied "I gave them a warning to leave, and told them that if I saw them again, that I'd kill them, Dr. Solomon." Solomon smashed his fist on his armrest. "I ordered to specifically to KILL them. You had the chance, and you let it go?! I want you to do it right this time!" Crimson Knight started to sink into the ground. "I won't fail you this time, Dr."

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 01:55 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

When Crisom Knight turned to go he was confronted by Unitarian, a raptor like alien. He wore special armor designed to fit his movements.

Unitarian: The humans...I do not think they are backing off.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 01:57 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Crimson Knight looked up to Unitarian. "Hmm... Very well. Dispose of them, Unitarian." Dr. Solomon got up. "Both of you will go to kill the humans! My operation in this base is too valueable to be ended!"

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 02:03 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Unitarian knelt down to Dr. Solomon (hey Solomon. That was a character in Judgment of Celestial, leader of the Confederacy) and then stood and turned around.

Unitarian: Humans are weak. I can deal with these pests by myself.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 02:05 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Solomon looked down at Unitarian. "Very well. Crimson Knight will go on to create more aliens..." Crimson Knight melted through the floor and went to the labs.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 02:15 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Unitarian jumped and moved vile the ceiling. His armor made him appear like a part of the roof as he moved swiftly without a sound.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 02:18 AM
gamewarrior
The Drifter of Dreams

Ricter stood up and picked up his rifle. He got a few cuts and scratches but nothing serious. He reloaded his dual pistols then holstered them."It seems theres something big going on here."he said. Looking at one of the alien bodies on the floor, he kicked the body to make sure it was dead.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 04:21 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Victor got a grip on himself after awhile. They had been there a long time though it didnt feel like it. He was feeling weak and the guy who was carrying the food was dead and the food was covered in guts. "Hey guys anyone else hungry?" He asked then added "We need to find a cafeteria or something,"

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 06:41 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote