KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Obi-Wan's Mistake

Obi-Wan's Mistake
Started by: Exador

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darkjedi132
SITH MASTER

i havent read it all. i havnt had enough time. ive read bits and peaces of it though, and i realy liked it

There is no death, There is the Force.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 03:10 AM
Click here to Send darkjedi132 a Private Message Find more posts by darkjedi132 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Womprat
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think I liked the novel better, Anakin had more of a struggle tward the darkside

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 03:52 AM
Click here to Send Womprat a Private Message Find more posts by Womprat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Yup, I missed that in the film.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 08:20 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthvader_fan
Dazed and Confused

yes i agree its all obi-ones fault

should have killed him when he had the chance

im the coolest guy there is GO CHIEFS

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 02:07 PM
Click here to Send darthvader_fan a Private Message Find more posts by darthvader_fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MarioX
Booker T Washington

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Exador
I'll have to buy the adult novel and finish reading it. I checked it out from the library last year and read half of it
It wasn't out last year blink

The only social effects they affect are side effects of the health effects. smile

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 02:44 PM
Click here to Send MarioX a Private Message Find more posts by MarioX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

But why didn't Obi-Wan just end it there. I mean, He knew Grievous had survived a Shuttle crash

Because it was in the script...

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 03:13 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McCusto
Republic Commando

This is what it said in the book:

"It would be mercy to kill him. But Obi-Wan wasn't feeling merciful today"

Official Member of the Cliegg Lars Fan Club

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 03:53 PM
Click here to Send McCusto a Private Message Find more posts by McCusto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Obi-Wan made a mistake when he walked away from Anakin's burning body.

He should have just stuck the lightsaber in Anakin while he was on the ground and ended it right there
well DuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaH. *wipes spit off* ofcourse he should ofkilled him but then ep 4 would be COMPLETELY different

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 04:00 PM
Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lowrider370
X

ani was the choosen one after all

Sig Duels 3 w, 2 L

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 05:31 PM
Click here to Send lowrider370 a Private Message Find more posts by lowrider370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

Re: Obi-Wan's Mistake

Obi-Wan made a mistake when he walked away from Anakin's burning body.

He should have just stuck the lightsaber in Anakin while he was on the ground and ended it right there
Your mind is pretty warped dude..

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 10:27 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Originally posted by xyz jedi
well DuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaH. *wipes spit off* ofcourse he should ofkilled him but then ep 4 would be COMPLETELY different

No shit, but there are other reasons. Other important reasons.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 10:47 PM
Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

Yeah, that's no reasoning at all what xyz does, he is obviously warped too.

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 10:58 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

In my short amount of time on KMC, I've actually figured that out already. Damn, it usually takes me longer.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 11:05 PM
Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
craft-a-saber
a target for arseholes

Miffed

the fact is that obi-wan had already kicked his best friends ass and did not want to kill him he only watched anakin burn because it took him back to when qui-gonn had his funeral plus i can build a better saber than anyone

Be Mindful Of The Living Force

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 11:19 PM
Click here to Send craft-a-saber a Private Message Find more posts by craft-a-saber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

Why does this comment need a thread? why?

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 01:44 PM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SS_181st_Snow
Flyer of the Wraith.

Actually, it's because Obi-Wan was jealous of Anakin. You can even see it in the films, Obi-Wan is the real Sith here, not Anakin. In Ep 1, he wanted to leave Anakin on tatooine so that he(obi) could become the powerful sith, he had more than enough time to burst through the plasma doors standing in between him and Qui-Gon vs. Maul, but he let Qui-Gon die so he could become the master.

Ep 2 raised my suspicions about him being jealous of Anakin when he just let anakin attack dooku, just sitting on the sidelines waiting. Then after he got injured, he gave his lightsaber to anakin, knowing full well that he'd lose with two sabers.

Ep 3 sealed the deal, when he dared Anakin to jump at the high ground, where he could finally be rid of Anakin and take his rightful place as Sidious' apprentice, but that all backfired since Anakin survived.

Even in the OT it's obvious, sending Luke to fight a Sith Lord and a giant iron lung, that both slaughtered tens of thousands of jedi, by himself? He wanted Luke to fail, but that also backfired, since Luke survived.

It's all so obvious I tell you. It wasn't a mistake, it was a deliberate scheme set by the real sith apprentice.

HEIL BARON VON RICHTHOFEN! HEIL THE LUFTWAFFE!

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 03:35 PM
Click here to Send SS_181st_Snow a Private Message Find more posts by SS_181st_Snow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cascador

What have you been smoking, dude!

"The greatest hero is the one who learns to face his fears and overconquers it!"

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 04:23 PM
Click here to Send Cascador a Private Message Find more posts by Cascador Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exador
Exadorian Commander

Originally posted by SS_181st_Snow
Actually, it's because Obi-Wan was jealous of Anakin. You can even see it in the films, Obi-Wan is the real Sith here, not Anakin. In Ep 1, he wanted to leave Anakin on tatooine so that he(obi) could become the powerful sith, he had more than enough time to burst through the plasma doors standing in between him and Qui-Gon vs. Maul, but he let Qui-Gon die so he could become the master.

Ep 2 raised my suspicions about him being jealous of Anakin when he just let anakin attack dooku, just sitting on the sidelines waiting. Then after he got injured, he gave his lightsaber to anakin, knowing full well that he'd lose with two sabers.

Ep 3 sealed the deal, when he dared Anakin to jump at the high ground, where he could finally be rid of Anakin and take his rightful place as Sidious' apprentice, but that all backfired since Anakin survived.

Even in the OT it's obvious, sending Luke to fight a Sith Lord and a giant iron lung, that both slaughtered tens of thousands of jedi, by himself? He wanted Luke to fail, but that also backfired, since Luke survived.

It's all so obvious I tell you. It wasn't a mistake, it was a deliberate scheme set by the real sith apprentice.

What the hell?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 04:50 PM
Click here to Send Exador a Private Message Find more posts by Exador Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vious
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by craft-a-saber
i can build a better saber than anyone

Any pics to back that up?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 05:49 PM
Click here to Send Darth Vious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

*executes craft-a-saber for reviving the stupid thread*

*executes SS 181st Snow for being a crack addict*

And now we shall have...peace...

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 08:14 PM
Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote