KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Palpatine's Mistake

Palpatine's Mistake
Started by: DrDoom101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
chinabing

I wish I had a laundry list of all of Palpatine's plans...

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 03:45 PM
Click here to Send chinabing a Private Message Find more posts by chinabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darthvader_fan
Originally posted by overlord
Yeah, yeah and he also killed Padme from a distance, planned the exact same arrivals of Anakin and the jedi squad and he also planned that Anakin wouldn't be allowed to lead the Grievous campaign.
Oh yeah and he planned that Mace wouldn't kill him right away thus giving Anakin the time to slice off Windu's arm wich also was planned.

Holy Lord, praise Sidious the planning master who controls every little inch of the universe!
agreed
Agreed? Do you agree with my sarcasm or do you really believe it?

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 05:40 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by overlord
Originally posted by darthvader_fan
Originally posted by overlord Yeah, yeah and he also killed Padme from a distance, planned the exact same arrivals of Anakin and the jedi squad and he also planned that Anakin wouldn't be allowed to lead the Grievous campaign.
Oh yeah and he planned that Mace wouldn't kill him right away thus giving Anakin the time to slice off Windu's arm wich also was planned.

Holy Lord, praise Sidious the planning master who controls every little inch of the universe!
agreed
Agreed? Do you agree with my sarcasm or do you really believe it?
Computers can't show sarcasm. But that was obviously sarcastic.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Last edited by It's xyz! on Dec 10th, 2005 at 11:37 AM

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 11:31 AM
Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol three quotes in eachother!!!

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 02:17 PM
Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

A beautiful sight to see indeed. yes

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 04:06 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC_GG

Imagine how pissed Palpatine would be if Anakin did lead the campaign. Lol Palpatine's plan would be screwed up then.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 09:02 PM
Click here to Send MC_GG a Private Message Find more posts by MC_GG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

Originally posted by MC_GG
Imagine how pissed Palpatine would be if Anakin did lead the campaign. Lol Palpatine's plan would be screwed up then.

He would have found a way even if so stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 10:08 PM
Click here to Send Wind Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Wind Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

IMO, Palpatine WANTED Obi-Wan to defeat Anakin in Mustafar. Because Anakin was burnt in Lava and turned into a cyborg, he was weakened, making Palpatine strongest man on the galaxy.

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 10:19 PM
Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

"My new apprentice will become stronger than both of us."
I am not to sure that Palpatine expected, or wanted that to happen, he seemed to confident in Anakins power.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 10:35 PM
Click here to Send Wind Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Wind Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Actually, that was one of the few things he didn't see coming. But it worked out either way. If Vader hadn't been burnt up, then he would have tried to kill Palpatine. Palpatine would have convinced Vader he still needed him and kept him as his apprentice a little while longer until Vader was strong enough to kill Sidious and rule the Empire. Thats what I think, at least.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 11:37 PM
Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

Originally posted by Dark Envy
IMO, Palpatine WANTED Obi-Wan to defeat Anakin in Mustafar. Because Anakin was burnt in Lava and turned into a cyborg, he was weakened, making Palpatine strongest man on the galaxy.
Yeah, and then Obi Wan's journey to the dark side would be complete, making Obi Wan, Palpatines new apprentice.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 12:47 PM
Darth Venom
No ticket!!!!!

hmmmmmmmmmm Intresting lol

http://www.youtube.com/user/optimuspriime02

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 06:08 PM
Click here to Send Darth Venom a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Venom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

I agree with what Ush said a few pages back (yet cannot be arsed to quote it).

Of course he didn't want Maul to die, he may not have even wanted the to Republic Ambassadors to be Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan.

In E3 he suggested to leave Obi-Wan on the Invisible Hand. Of course I doubt he was pinning a lot of hope on this happening but he gave it a shot. You could also suggest that he might not have expected Obi-Wan to kill Greivous - Obi-Wan would then be out of the way.

You can see where I am going with this...

I do like thinking of Star Wars like this however. It makes Obi-Wan seem immensely great.

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 06:32 PM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote