KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » togather we are one

togather we are one
Started by: inuyashapuppy!!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (135): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wild Cherry
Skylar dashed down the road in the form of a white cheetea, one of the only things she could turn into... she could change to a cheeta, a wolf, and an eagle, all pure white. Her backpack was clenched tight in her mouth. She took her human form, finally reaching the school doors, and tucked a peice of hair behind her ear. Her pink back slung casually over her shoulder, she wlaked in confidently, and looked at her schedual.
1. Ap english
2. science hon.
3. AP world history
4. Calc hon.
-lunch-
5. Phys ed.
6. student aid
7. culinary arts hon.
onizuka looked at the shapeshifter and walked toward her

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 12:17 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Lake turned around. His body became a shadow and he slid through the floor, and reappeared into his first class; AP Science. He sat down and waited for the assignment.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 12:18 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

* looks up at the scene, shrugging nervously* " hey..you ok..?" she asked the girls.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 12:19 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Rin took the form of a horse and dashed off towards her first class. she accidently bumped into a boy. she turned back to normal. she saw it was Onizuka. "Oh my god. are you ok?" she asked looking worried.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 12:19 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

cloud: was done with his class and was done and got and A+ and he walked off to his second class english

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 12:21 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

*backed up from the two* Sky walked to her first hour and took the first available seat....the room was fairly empty.

Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyingstar29
Restricted

Account Restricted

* Rand pushed him* SO YOU LIKE TO TOUCH GIRLS EEH !!!

im the original Dyingstar , so why should i waste my time on n00bs and retards ?

Dyingstar29 is currently offline Click here to Send Dyingstar29 a Private Message Find more posts by Dyingstar29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

cloud opened the door and took the first seat he could find

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Originally posted by silent dreams
Rin took the form of a horse and dashed off towards her first class. she accidently bumped into a boy. she turned back to normal. she saw it was Onizuka. "Oh my god. are you ok?" she asked looking worried.
onizuka was lying on the floor "ow............."

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 12:22 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

cloud hey back off

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

Vydran: *he ran in to Sky* "............"

Deit is currently offline Click here to Send Deit a Private Message Find more posts by Deit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyingstar29
Restricted

Account Restricted

NO ! *puched him the face and threw him out of the classroom* GET UP !

im the original Dyingstar , so why should i waste my time on n00bs and retards ?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 12:23 AM
Dyingstar29 is currently offline Click here to Send Dyingstar29 a Private Message Find more posts by Dyingstar29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Originally posted by Thunder Fox
onizuka was lying on the floor "ow............."
"I am so sorry. I can take you to the nurse if you want." she said

Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

itachi left out walking to english now and seen his brother cloud getting ready to fight

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Striding Cloud

itachi runs over in front of cloud backo off u want to bully on someone try me

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Dyingstar29
Restricted

Account Restricted

OK THEN ! *puches him in the face* ILLWIPE OUT UR WHOLE FAMILY !

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 12:24 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Originally posted by soren
Vydran: *he ran in to Sky* "............"
" hey..." she smiled.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 12:25 AM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

"eh. excuse me" she said and walked towards the fight. "Whats going on here?" she asked calmy

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 12:25 AM
Dyingstar29
Restricted

Account Restricted

wooow *stoped and looked at Sky hitmotysed* shes beutiful

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 12:26 AM
Striding Cloud

itachi gets up useing his sharingun and kick him in the stomach and he spits out blood and itachi punches him in the heaad

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 12:27 AM