KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » togather we are one

togather we are one
Started by: inuyashapuppy!!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (135): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

quote: (post)
Originally posted by silent dreams
"I am so sorry. I can take you to the nurse if you want." she said
onizuka laughed and got up winced alittle but got up "its fine don't worry about it see ya later and walked in the class the class with skylar in it and sat by her

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 12:27 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

"Why si there a fight going on?" Rin asked again.

Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Later on, Lake looked into the hallway; the door way open. The Mistre tattoo on his neck started glowing. "What's this? My tatoo's glowing... I guess I'll have bad luck soon. Goodie." After class, he walked out into the walls and appeared into the other hall. He appeared right in front of Onizuka and Rin. "Damn it, I phased through the wall in front of someone else AGAIN."

NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

then cloud got up and ran into his room
itachi still useing his sharingun beating the guy that hurt his brother

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 12:28 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyingstar29
Restricted

Account Restricted

* he greabed there heads and smashed them together as his gang of 6 walked in back of Rand* YOU LITTLE FUKS ARE DEAD *Rand started smashes one there hads in the ground while the gang beat up the other one* WE DONT CARE IF WER CAUHT RITE GUYS !

im the original Dyingstar , so why should i waste my time on n00bs and retards ?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 12:28 AM
Dyingstar29 is currently offline Click here to Send Dyingstar29 a Private Message Find more posts by Dyingstar29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

" hey.." *smiles at the person next to her*

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 12:29 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

then itachi got madder and smashed his head in the wall smashing the bricks

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 12:29 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyingstar29
Restricted

Account Restricted

...... hi *starts to blush , then grabs the brother and punches him in the face until he lied there* you guys take of him plz *his gang kept kicking him all over*

im the original Dyingstar , so why should i waste my time on n00bs and retards ?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 12:30 AM
Dyingstar29 is currently offline Click here to Send Dyingstar29 a Private Message Find more posts by Dyingstar29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

"HEY!" Rin yelled and turned into a horse. She rammed Rand into a wall and turned back to normal.

Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Originally posted by Wild Cherry
" hey.." *smiles at the person next to her*
onizuka lookaed at her "hey"

Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

and moves one foot and his whole gang is knocked out and flys toward the guy and balls of his fist and punches him in the gut the guy falls to the ground spitting up blood

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 12:31 AM
Dyingstar29
Restricted

Account Restricted

YOU LITTLE B!TCH LAY OFF ! * grabs his head a smashes him head first onto the principals door until the glass breaks, the Principle came out* WHAAAA !

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 12:31 AM
Striding Cloud

and itachi kick him again the guy slides across the room and itachi runs toward cloud

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 12:32 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Originally posted by Thunder Fox
onizuka lookaed at her "hey"
" my name is Skylar...nice o meet you "

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 12:33 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyingstar29
Restricted

Account Restricted

" STOP NOW OFFICERS !!! " *officers came out* o great ! * the cops coming*

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 12:33 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Originally posted by Wild Cherry
" my name is Skylar...nice o meet you "
nodded "hello skylar i am called onizuka"

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 12:34 AM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Originally posted by Dyingstar29
YOU LITTLE B!TCH LAY OFF ! * grabs his head a smashes him head first onto the principals door until the glass breaks, the Principle came out* WHAAAA !

Rin rammed him again and kept him pinned against the wall

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 12:34 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

[I attached a pic of my person. He looks like that except he has black hair.]

Lake walked up to the fight. "Damn it, another fight...." He turned into his shadow form and overtook one of the guys. He drained some of his soul then turned back to normal form.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 12:35 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

itachi ran down stairs saying to the guy hope ur ready to die how bout i grant ur wish

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 12:36 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Originally posted by Thunder Fox
nodded "hello skylar i am called onizuka"
" nic eto meet you.." she grinned and then frowned.. " wow... very violent for only the first few hours of school."

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 12:36 AM