KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Need help with KOTOR for PC.

Need help with KOTOR for PC.
Started by: SS_181st_Snow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hulk_Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SS_181st_Snow
I'll get F*ckin' Nactous and the KOTOR boys in here. We all whoop your asses, trolls. Right Envy?

You guys are a bunch of queers. That's all. You guys can't do crap to us.

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 07:48 AM
Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Originally posted by Hulk_Power
You guys are a bunch of queers. That's all. You guys can't do crap to us.

WE CAN BAN YOUR ASS *****. NOBODY LIKES YOU EXCEPT YOUR BOYFRIEND KING KAM HERE.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 07:49 AM
Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

You guys talk all brave and shit because you're in the SW forums but why don't you go to the Comic Book forums? Then we'll see if you talk the way you do.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 07:50 AM
Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SS_181st_Snow
Flyer of the Wraith.

Because Marvel and Capcom both SUCK.

HEIL BARON VON RICHTHOFEN! HEIL THE LUFTWAFFE!

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 07:52 AM
Click here to Send SS_181st_Snow a Private Message Find more posts by SS_181st_Snow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

You guys talk all brave and shit because you're in the SW forums but why don't you go to the Comic Book forums? Then we'll see if you talk the way you do.

Okay.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 07:52 AM
Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Griph Weathers
U.S. Marine! OO-RAH!

OH wow man Comics are Macho whoa Yeah man , omg , Braingasm I love Comics rolling on floor laughing HAH Thats what i'd say I f I was a *** like you , you Slimy Toed Cock Sucking little ***** , take your Comics and Shove them up your Ass , ****in' Nerd , The Real Heroes In Green and the Marines , not a ****ing Steroid Ridden Green Pioece of Shit Comic **** .

Time to Beat it. cool

Oh Yeah

Attachment: fail.jpg
This has been downloaded 44 time(s).

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 08:08 AM
Click here to Send Griph Weathers a Private Message Find more posts by Griph Weathers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by Griph Weathers
OH wow man Comics are Macho whoa Yeah man , omg , Braingasm I love Comics rolling on floor laughing HAH Thats what i'd say I f I was a *** like you , you Slimy Toed Cock Sucking little ***** , take your Comics and Shove them up your Ass , ****in' Nerd , The Real Heroes In Green and the Marines , not a ****ing Steroid Ridden Green Pioece of Shit Comic **** .

Time to Beat it. cool

Oh Yeah
How about you take the force and shove it up your ass, you little boba fett lusting jedi mind trick using boy, you keep posting pictures of yourself with youre im her im queer outfit, we get it YOU FAIL....to be straight,

and im not "beating" anything.....perv

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 08:10 AM
Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by SS_181st_Snow
Because Marvel and Capcom both SUCK.
yeah and lucas art is sooooo much better, because their games are such big hits!!!!!PSYCHE!

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 08:11 AM
Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

Time to Beat it. cool

Oh Yeah

Why don't you shove those glowing dildos you call light sabers up your ass you fat, glasses wearing, cock sucking, shit nerd f*cker?

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 08:14 AM
SS_181st_Snow
Flyer of the Wraith.

Wow, who destroyed the wall between Comics forum n Star Wars forum? Ask a question n get 1 answer, then 3 pages of Sh*t. Go back to hell you comic lovin' crack smokin' pieces of sh*t.

HEIL BARON VON RICHTHOFEN! HEIL THE LUFTWAFFE!

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 08:15 AM
Click here to Send SS_181st_Snow a Private Message Find more posts by SS_181st_Snow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Griph Weathers
U.S. Marine! OO-RAH!

Originally posted by King KAM
How about you take the force and shove it up your ass, you little boba fett lusting jedi mind trick using boy, you keep posting pictures of yourself with youre im her im queer outfit, we get it YOU FAIL....to be straight,

and im not "beating" anything.....perv

How about No , how about The Force Thing PROVES your a loser and can't think of anything better same goes for the Bobba Fett shit , And for the Pic Meh , Go **** Yourself Scat Man ****er , God You Wish I failed to be Straight just for you Baby laughing out loud , If your Gonna Deal out Insults change the Pic with the Pansy ass ****in Puppy

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 08:16 AM
Click here to Send Griph Weathers a Private Message Find more posts by Griph Weathers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Griph Weathers
U.S. Marine! OO-RAH!

Why don't you shove those glowing dildos you call light sabers up your ass you fat, glasses wearing, cock sucking, shit nerd f*cker?

Sorry I cant fit any more dildos why dont you demostrate for us

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 08:16 AM
Hulk_Power

Sorry I cant fit any more dildos why dont you demostrate for us

So you have dildos up your ass and you can't fit anymore? F*cking queer....

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 08:18 AM
King KAM

How about No , how about The Force Thing PROVES your a loser and can't think of anything better same goes for the Bobba Fett shit , And for the Pic Meh , Go **** Yourself Scat Man ****er , God You Wish I failed to be Straight just for you Baby laughing out loud , If your Gonna Deal out Insults change the Pic with the Pansy ass ****in Puppy
i dont want to have anything to do with you, so how bout you leave the gay jokes at home, i dont know how you guys role in the SW forum but we CB boys dont do the sodomy.....

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 08:18 AM
Griph Weathers
U.S. Marine! OO-RAH!

Originally posted by King KAM
i dont want to have anything to do with you, so how bout you leave the gay jokes at home, i dont know how you guys role in the SW forum but we CB boys dont do the sodomy.....

Haha Good one , your the one with Gay Jokes , Tell this Shit Head Hulk_Power to lay off , ****ing shit head rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 08:19 AM
Griph Weathers
U.S. Marine! OO-RAH!

So you have dildos up your ass and you can't fit anymore? F*cking queer....

I can't fit them because your a rapist and have pleasure in seeing men getting ****ed in the ass and pretend its you because of your exotic penile disease where its smaller than a grain of sand , That Is why I have Dildos , because YOU put them there for your Pleasure. stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 08:21 AM
King KAM

Haha Good one , your the one with Gay Jokes , Tell this Shit Head Hulk_Power to lay off , ****ing shit head rolling on floor laughing
I never said any gay joke, you all said them and i commented....and umm handle hulk power on youre own, hes only speaking the truth

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 08:22 AM
Hulk_Power

F*ck you dick hole. None of you geek ass Star Wars fans is going to shut me up. Damn shit head.

King KAM

I can't fit them because your a rapist and have pleasure in seeing men getting ****ed in the ass and pretend its you because of your exotic penile disease where its smaller than a grain of sand , That Is why I have Dildos , because YOU put them there for your Pleasure. stick out tongue
you dont know anything bout comics or this forum, so your posts are no longer valid

Hulk_Power

I'm not gay b*tch. I didn't shove anything up your ass you shit head. You're the one who has dildos up your ass.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 08:24 AM